Recommending Explicit anal games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Donzon

Sep 2, 2019
I know it's about a year late and don't really have much to contribute but thanks for this thread

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
I had lost track of this thread until someone updated it yesterday. I recently made a listing of all the games I've played and several of the recommended anal-focused games on other threads. I will review this thread this weekend and update the spreadsheet accordingly. For those interested in seeing the collection/listing, click the link in my signature.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
I had lost track of this thread until someone updated it yesterday. I recently made a listing of all the games I've played and several of the recommended anal-focused games on other threads. I will review this thread this weekend and update the spreadsheet accordingly. For those interested in seeing the collection/listing, click the link in my signature.
thank you for your spreadsheet with a rating for content presence.
btw it seems you haven't tried tales of androgyny yet, you're really missing out, easily the best anal-focused game out there (viewer discretion advised though).

Reactions: Bocahgembrot

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
thank you for your spreadsheet with a rating for content presence.
btw it seems you haven't tried tales of androgyny yet, you're really missing out, easily the best anal-focused game out there (viewer discretion advised though).
Well I've tried many new things over the years. I could try this one too, buuuut I'm hesitant. Just never been into gay stuff personally. Tell me more though about why it is the best anal-focused game in your opinion?

I would also add "chicks with dicks" I can enjoy. In my head they're still girls. I love Dryad Quest and that's the whole game. But femboys.... they just don't vibe for me.

Reactions: Bocahgembrot

lanablovely

Jul 20, 2018
Well I've tried many new things over the years. I could try this one too, buuuut I'm hesitant. Just never been into gay stuff personally. Tell me more though about why it is the best anal-focused game in your opinion?

I would also add "chicks with dicks" I can enjoy. In my head they're still girls. I love Dryad Quest and that's the whole game. But femboys.... they just don't vibe for me.
The femboy main character is very feminine and gets more feminine as you do things plus the artwork is pretty amazing. You could probably say most or all of the game is "chicks with dicks".

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
The femboy main character is very feminine and gets more feminine as you do things plus the artwork is pretty amazing. You could probably say most or all of the game is "chicks with dicks".
Does he ever get boobs???

Jul 27, 2017
You can customize your experience to a good deal in the game. You can enable futa only content in the settings and can customize the looks of protag once you start a new game (hair, breasts, butt, etc.)

Reactions: ryxp

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
there are 3 femboys in the game (including MC), 95% of the other characters are shemale and there's 2 females without dicks.
frankly the femboys look pretty much like girls, huge hips, very feminine body, only nearly flat boobs. all 3 just pretty much look like teen girls.
because of the cast composition, 98% of the penetration is anal, and even the 2% that isn't the game gives you the choice to go anal with the 2 females anyway (they actually prefer anal too).

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
there are 3 femboys in the game (including MC), 95% of the other characters are shemale and there's 2 females without dicks.
frankly the femboys look pretty much like girls, huge hips, very feminine body, only nearly flat boobs. all 3 just pretty much look like teen girls.
because of the cast composition, 98% of the penetration is anal, and even the 2% that isn't the game gives you the choice to go anal with the 2 females anyway (they actually prefer anal too).
Well all your guys feedback is making me more interested in giving it a go. I'll probably circle back to it.

Any rough breakdown of how much I could expect to see no-boobs femboy mc getting fucked vs other characters taking it up the butt?

lanablovely

Jul 20, 2018
Well all your guys feedback is making me more interested in giving it a go. I'll probably circle back to it.

Any rough breakdown of how much I could expect to see no-boobs femboy mc getting fucked vs other characters taking it up the butt?
Depends if you win the fights or have high charisma ; )

Jul 27, 2017

The game definitely banks on the Androgyny theme, it’s a fine line between male/female in the game (since almost everyone regardless of gender has both bits) - the art is great, but still under heavy development.

Majority of scenes are focused on MC defeat (at least art wise) and not all variations or scenes are implemented.

Not bad by any means at all, just go in with the expectation that it’s still deep in development.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
i'm trying to think but i don't remember _any_ scene where any of the 3 femboys appear without a shirt, so you can't even see that they're flat. what you can see though is their huge ass and hips.

most of the scenes is MC being the bottom (most commonly after a defeat or failing a check, but you can proactively choose bottom as well).

here are some recent examples from their patreon. last one are 2 of the 3 femboys together, so you can get an idea of what to expect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
Long time no see! I have few, but some news that I played recently.
Not all are recent games. If they don't release good new stuff, then you go after the old ones...
Despite that fact, there is an game in development, Axe Maiden Vana, that seems to have a lot of potential and I recommend you keep an eye out. The animations are too good and there seems to be a lot of focus on anal content.

Update thread:
Add to my list:
Round and Round Molester Train
Nalojnica Harbour Princess 2
FrozenHeart Bitches
Nana's Holiday
Rogue Courier
Pieces of my Heart
Helluva Hound
Axe Maiden Vana

Added list of other member recommendations:
Metal Edge Girl Blazer
Milles, Knight of Anal Tyranny ~Impregnated by Lusty Tentacles at the Ends of Oblivion~
Space Rescue: Code Pink
Paccsu
A.I.D.A
My Pig Princess
Rogue-like: Evolution
Good Girl Gone Bad
Some Modeling Agency
True Facials
Something Unlimited
ComeCloser
Casting Couch Simulator
Dream Hacker
Angel's Awakening
Adult VR Game Room
Captain Hardcore
Wild Life
Auril's Games
Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft
Fallen Doll
Potion Shop
TU Project
Project Mental
Personal Study
Fap-Life
Sorceress Tale
Kalyskah
EroPharaoh Collection
Lusty Lizard Collection
Wizardry
Aurelia
Driven Affairs
Overgrown
Claire's Quest

If you doesn't mind, I'll put the list of suggestions in the first post. Thank you very much!

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
I would also like to recommend the game - Prepare Uranus: Exploring Black Holes for Adults. The emphasis is purely on anal and oral. The game is under development, but there is something to play and evaluate, besides there is an update in May, and a release in the summer.

https://f95zone.to/threads/prepare-uranus-exploring-black-holes-for-adults-v0-8-alienguy.53781/
People are getting more and more creative with names, right? That title made me laugh a lot. Thanks for the recommendation.

Reactions: Serw23

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
Oh, I don't just want to suggest games I don't like for some reasons, there's also Space Rescue Code Pink, it only has a few anal scenes, but they're definitely grippy, and animated at least a bit. Then there's Paccsu and A.I.D.A. Both have a decent amount of anal, some pretty damn big insertions, and gaping
Oh, there's also Alissa and the Have-nots Cavern, it got put on here like a week ago. Definitely loads of anal. It isn't exclusively anal, but I'd definitely say it's anal focused. Lots of gapes, a few atwt scenes. The actual gameplay is grindy as fuck, but it's supposed to be a roguelike, so that's expected. There is an option to cheat and skip it all built in though, which is nice.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote