3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Dear Dimajio333 , only a precisation, the girlfriend (Daniela, in my game) has her body full tanned, like if she takes the sunbath full nude. She doesn't have sign of swimwear or underwear.
I seem to understand that at least, at the beginning, she is quite shy, so the full tan is a bit out of place.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Dear Dimajio333 , only a precisation, the girlfriend (Daniela, in my game) has her body full tanned, like if she takes the sunbath full nude. She doesn't have sign of swimwear or underwear.
I seem to understand that at least, at the beginning, she is quite shy, so the full tan is a bit out of place.
I'd say this isn't a tan but rather an effect from the filter I decided to use for this game :) It really made the skin look darker.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Dimajjo has perfectly understood, with the experience of his games, how important are facial expressions to convey emotions from the character to the player. Love it.

1721770814561.png

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 3763337

Overview:
Join a young couple on their adventure as they move to New York to start a new chapter in their lives. She's starting university to become a journalist, and he's job hunting while supporting her every step of the way. The choices he makes throughout their journey will have consequences you can see play out as the game progresses.
Warning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-07-23
Release Date: 2024-07-20
Developer: Dimajio333 -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:
Russian Translation*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3763355 View attachment 3763356 View attachment 3763357 View attachment 3763358 View attachment 3763359 View attachment 3763360
I don't think New York City should be hype up anymore.
The City got hype up already, chill out.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'd say this isn't a tan but rather an effect from the filter I decided to use for this game :) It really made the skin look darker.
Not to mention Wet&Tan skins G8 fucks with the saturation :mad::mad:

Not sure if that's what you're using, but I've no shortage of headaches when I make scenes and all I really want is a wet skin.

Nice use of DoF versus your past games! Animations look higher fps and great too! Now, if you could only improve the gen morphs I'd have zero critique of dimaggio games' graphics. (the writing side is already stellar, so I see graphics as the only side to improve)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
almasecond
From one-star review
my negative vote is not because an NTR, but because the DEV still repeats a story already played out in many of its precedents, one of its trademarks, but by always repeating the same plot, it now makes the characters and its endings too obvious. I would have expected an innovative plot, but it is clear that it only knows how to tell this typical plot.

Is this a reason to give a negative review? :unsure: I don't think so. Essentially, this member is penalizing the dev for creating entertainment. I have a feeling this anti-NTR member is trying to circumvent the rules on reviews. The first statement is a dead giveaway. What a sad life to go to this length to hurt somebody's hard work.

Yeah, you can comment on your frustration but not actively try to harm a game's reputation.

I'm asking the staff AGAIN to crack down on these members.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
iNot to mention Wet&Tan skins G8 fucks with the saturation :mad::mad:

Not sure if that's what you're using, but I've no shortage of headaches when I make scenes and all I really want is a wet skin.

Nice use of DoF versus your past games! Animations look higher fps and great too! Now, if you could only improve the gen morphs I'd have zero critique of dimaggio games' graphics. (the writing side is already stellar, so I see graphics as the only side to improve)
I have a simple solution for that
use the Metallcity settings
I use a generic micro-skin noise to dissipate the effect

Screenshot 2024-07-23 160821.jpg

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
I love women with olive skin, and Latin or Middle-Eastern ancestry. It looks smoking hot!
could not agree more.

Yeah, you can comment on your frustration but not actively try to harm a game's reputation.
Dude came and gave one star to a NTR game because there is NTR, I don't think seeking logic behind it would be useless. I think mods should do something about it.

I think this one will be the best of the dev. So far, so good. (y)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just finished game, super excited to see where this one goes; I love the initial setup with the live-in photographer. Only thing I'm not crazy about is the dual-perspective mechanic, generally this is a loud bullhorn for ntr plotlines. By that I mean "pure ntr", like the gf/wife fucks around behind his back. Options are always good, but there really is no use for a 'wife's perspective' on a vanilla or ntrs or swinging type path, it's only functionality is in pure ntr.

Having said that Emma is easily the most attractive model yet in the dimaggio series.
I have a simple solution for that
use the Metallcity settings
I use a generic micro-skin noise to dissipate the effect

View attachment 3860971
Thanks, ill give that a try, I've already tried fooling around with my own homemade settings with droplet opacity masks/glossy masks on geo shells which works so-so, but isn't as good as W&Ts G8. On the other hand, I've been digging through the aforementioned tool's dufs to try and make a version that doesn't sabotage existing shaders. The issue comes down to it eliminating several categories - like if original skin has a a volume shader coloring via chromatic SSS instead of mono, it can't replicate it.

Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Not to mention Wet&Tan skins G8 fucks with the saturation :mad::mad:

just banged off a few renders to show the effect
Elizabeth-Ciel 230724- Sat .40.jpg flake weight 0.4
Elizabeth-Ciel 230724-Sat.01.jpg flake weight 0.01

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Just finished game, super excited to see where this one goes; I love the initial setup with the live-in photographer. Only thing I'm not crazy about is the dual-perspective mechanic, generally this is a loud bullhorn for ntr plotlines. By that I mean "pure ntr", like the gf/wife fucks around behind his back. Options are always good, but there really is no use for a 'wife's perspective' on a vanilla or ntrs or swinging type path, it's only functionality is in pure ntr.

Having said that Emma is easily the most attractive model yet in the dimaggio series.

Thanks, ill give that a try, I've already tried fooling around with my own homemade settings with droplet opacity masks/glossy masks on geo shells which works so-so, but isn't as good as W&Ts G8. On the other hand, I've been digging through the aforementioned tool's dufs to try and make a version that doesn't sabotage existing shaders. The issue comes down to it eliminating several categories - like if original skin has a a volume shader coloring via chromatic SSS instead of mono, it can't replicate it.
I sometime use for a localized effect!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes