Donor
Feb 13, 2019
For Exposed 4.0 only

Custom Name patch
Incest patch
Plus: Walkthrough
Plus: Patreon scene block removed

Added for anyone who tried to apply my Uncovered patch to Exposed :ROFLMAO:
Edit: There are also images in the files that have no where to go. There's no block on them. They can only be activated by inserting dialogue into the code that is not currently present.

Last edited:

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
For Exposed 4.0 only

Custom Name patch
Incest patch

Now it works perfectly! Thank you very much, great man

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
the blocked scenes continue for me, at least in the gallery.
Gallery is a separate issue that I didn't address. Probably because I generally use save points to revisit scenes. Just a different playing style. I may eventually look at unlocking the gallery. But I'm busy with other projects atm. I suggest using save points as a workaround.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Bro,the incest patch is not active,i don't understand,the walktrough is work perfectly fine
Works fine. If the walkthrough works then the incest works. Both are locked into the same code. So, you can't have one without the other. It's possible that you applied the patch to the wrong game. Uncovered patch for Uncovered and Exposed patch for Exposed. Theyaren't interchangeable.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
For Exposed 4.0 only

Custom Name patch
Incest patch

it did not remove the block from Patreon scenes when starting a new game from episode 4 good ending

and if i try from an old save when clicking on the patreon locked choice i get this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episodes/Episode4GoodEnd/E4_GoodEnd_MasterRoom.rpy", line 215, in script
    jump Episode4GoodEnd_MasterRoom_RideRevAnal
ScriptError: could not find label 'Episode4GoodEnd_MasterRoom_RideRevAnal'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Episodes/Episode4GoodEnd/E4_GoodEnd_MasterRoom.rpy", line 215, in script
  File "G:\Games\AdultGames\Incest\Exposed\Exposed_4_0-4.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1698, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "G:\Games\AdultGames\Incest\Exposed\Exposed_4_0-4.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1103, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Exposed 4.0
Thu Jun 27 04:23:00 2024

Last edited:

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
it did not remove the block from Patreon scenes when starting a new game from episode 4 good ending

and if i try from an old save when clicking on the patreon locked choice i get this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "G:\Games\AdultGames\Incest\Exposed\Exposed_4_0-4.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1698, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "G:\Games\AdultGames\Incest\Exposed\Exposed_4_0-4.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1103, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Exposed 4.0
Thu Jun 27 04:23:00 2024
Fixed.

That had nothing to do with the Patreon version. I enabled that. But there were errors in the original script that prevented some scenes from Episode4 from being shown. The reverse anal was an example. The dev forgot to code a single line. He also misspelled some files in the script creating a mismatch to the file names in the image folder. I fixed what I found. But there will probably be more.

The spooning scene has no images in the F95 version. So, that can't be fixed.

There are 47 images and 6 videos in the files that can't be shown. The dialogue for them isn't in the version on this site. I could maybe code some imagined dialogue for them and then place them in the script. The best answer would be for someone to upload the complete script.

If anyone wants me to write some dialogue for the missing scenes where the images are present, then like this comment. 47 images and 6 videos for Episode4 are waiting to be seen.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes