2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Flowers_mall Picture is missing in the Patch file?
Yup.... not only that I think I have found another which is missing... haven't checked more.... Downloading the full 0.12 game is advisable...

gnaw007

Nov 13, 2017
Yup.... not only that I think I have found another which is missing... haven't checked more.... Downloading the full 0.12 game is advisable...
thanks bro, I add a blank pic myself. And thanks for your hard work.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Updated the cheat file to 1.23.
--Fixed one additional bug made by the dev with mom and leo in the car

If you want to preserve your saves rename back to "start.qsp" and replace the old one. Saves from older versions of the game WILL have bugs! Only saves from 0.12 (incl cheat versions for 0.12 1.xx ) are interchangable!

DEAR DEV --- I am fixing your mess -- look at the "momwyes" where you have added one unnecessary "if" in 0.12 and forgot to add the necessary "end" in both rus and eng.... not to mention a missing cls making a transition between scenes impossible....
Here - fixed the code for ya.

Follow the thread further for 1.24 and further fixes :
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-12-mvh.52912/post-6375582

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
there is still the bug with Nata at 9 in the morning where u should start the fishing event ..... after clicking on her avatar the avatar disapears and u get a blank screen nothing there to click... impossible to continue natas path ;( guess i too have to download the WHOLE 0.12

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
there is still the bug with Nata at 9 in the morning where u should start the fishing event ..... after clicking on her avatar the avatar disapears and u get a blank screen nothing there to click... impossible to continue natas path ;( guess i too have to download the WHOLE 0.12
Post a save from a moment before the event so I can check --- I have both the full and updated version

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
are there any other dl links to for this game? all the normal ones ar slow as fuck and mega upload has a dumb ass limit

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
are there any other dl links to for this game? all the normal ones ar slow as fuck and mega upload has a dumb ass limit
There is a torrent two or three pages back. And I personally used dropmefiles and DL with nice 50-70 MB/s speeds.

vaho82

Sep 7, 2019
Updated the cheat file to 1.23.
--Fixed one additional bug made by the dev with mom and leo in the car

If you want to preserve your saves rename back to "start.qsp" and replace the old one. Saves from older versions of the game WILL have bugs! Only saves from 0.12 (incl cheat versions for 0.12 1.xx ) are interchangable!

DEAR DEV --- I am fixing your mess -- look at the "momwyes" where you have added one unnecessary "if" in 0.12 and forgot to add the necessary "end" in both rus and eng.... not to mention a missing cls making a transition between scenes impossible....
Here - fixed the code for ya.
yeah need fix couple end too... searchdating_mom there miss end of hole thing, that fix daiting pc on mother house. and second end missing on maidscenesauna_mom see picture.. if that help. now tanya sauna video play mom house too

Last edited:
Reactions: PrEzi

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
yeah need fix couple end too... searchdating_mom there miss end of hole thing, that fix daiting pc on mother house. and second end missing on maidscenesauna_mom see picture.. if that help. now tanya sauna video play mom house too
Thanks for reporting.
Fixed and uploaded Cheat version 1.24 with the fixes included. Haven't tested it myself but should work a-ok.

(If you want to preserve your saves rename back to "start.qsp" and replace the old one. Saves from older versions of the game WILL have bugs! Only saves from 0.12 (incl cheat versions for 0.12 1.xx ) are interchangable!)
Yet another update :
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-12-mvh.52912/post-6377175

Last edited:

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
maid's room 22:00. When I select the image of tanya, the image does not appear and I have to reload the game. I've already passed the truck scene. I await your comments. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
maid's room 22:00. When I select the image of tanya, the image does not appear and I have to reload the game. I've already passed the truck scene. I await your comments. Thanks a lot.
I believe I already passed this moment without any issues. Post your save.

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
I believe I already passed this moment without any issues. Post your save.
Since you seem to be fixing things left and right (thanks for that btw) any chance you could fix not being able to spy on maid and nat in the shower for the lvl 1 key at father's house? Betty seems to work but won't result in the quest telling me to go to father's office for the key.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Since you seem to be fixing things left and right (thanks for that btw) any chance you could fix not being able to spy on maid and nat in the shower for the lvl 1 key at father's house? Betty seems to work but won't result in the quest telling me to go to father's office for the key.
I believe I also passed this one by doing it really slow, saving after each repetition. Then I did get the quest.
I have noticed that the game can react really weirdly if you click too fast through events or change time too quickly...

gnaw007

Nov 13, 2017
0.12 my save file, Gallery and Characters are all open. But I dont know if it is full. Maybe some events are missing. Only 106 events have finished. And Thanks PrEzi 's coding fix.

Reactions: lucas69 and PrEzi
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes