2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
what I can do to fix?sory my english not very good
Look, if you get a blue screen then there is something fundamentally wrong with you PC. Can have like thousands of reasons.
I would suggest to run some stability tests, like OCCT, test ram with memtest, test the GPU with 3DMark, update to latest drivers and latest OS updates. You literally provided no information what your build is nor any OS version, so bare with such generic replies as this one.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
hmmmm so i wanted to do the betty quests ..... i bought the lingerie/bikini .. bought the seat for the pool... but now i m stuck no idea what i should do now ??? anyone has a guide ???

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
hmmmm so i wanted to do the betty quests ..... i bought the lingerie/bikini .. bought the seat for the pool... but now i m stuck no idea what i should do now ??? anyone has a guide ???
As I remember correctly you need to raise friendship with her and then invite her to dinner from the kitchen etc. at 19...... look for my earlier post... I have described it roughly there....

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
PrEzi than u have to remove the friendship/lust cheat from her too cause i used that and i guess it doesn t work with the cheat used ^^ ;)
i have friendship 80 and lust 50 or so ... and all i can do in the kitchen is nothing she tells me if i want dinner i should wait in dining room 20.00 h ....

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
PrEzi than u have to remove the friendship/lust cheat from her too cause i used that and i guess it doesn t work with the cheat used ^^ ;)
i have friendship 80 and lust 50 or so ... and all i can do in the kitchen is nothing she tells me if i want dinner i should wait in dining room 20.00 h ....
I am 99% sure I did complete betty route already with the cheated friendship and lust.
The prerequisite that leads to bettysdooropen (visiting her at 23 which leads to sex, which leads to the snorkeling mask, which leads to taxi (bettyscene14))
is
if bettylingerie >= 2 and bettyswingchair >= 2 and giftbetty = 1 and bettyfirsttalkmob = 0:

means --- lingerie needs to be bought. Swingchair needs to be bought. Gift needs to be 1.

Then following the giftbetty = 1 variable we see
week = 5 and bettycafe = 1 and buyflowers >= 1 and money >= 500 and bettyggsex = 0:

means -- flowers were given at the dinner, no sex happened yet (which if you didn't break anything with save cheats should be no problem).
Since buyflowers is 1 OR higher we then follow bettycafe variable.

we see :

week = 5 and friend['Бетти'] >= 40 and bettycafe = 0 and money >= 500:

which means : friends with Betty 40 OR HIGHER, week 5 which is friday I think and money higher or equal 500....

Tadaaam....
Now I am 10000000000000% sure the character cheats won't break this storyline -- you "just" haven't figured it out yet (hint was given in regard of day of the week :cool: )

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
thanks .... seems i miss the GIFT part .... thing is i have no idea what that part is ........

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
LOL ok... i got it ..... damn the tip should have been diner on friday ONLY... and the most important part after a few dinners GO TO YOUR ROOM!! ;) ;) LOL well thanks to you PrEzi i m now finished thanks ... without your cheats this would be unplayable game .... u do a very good job *thumbs up*

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
LOL ok... i got it ..... damn the tip should have been diner on friday ONLY... and the most important part after a few dinners GO TO YOUR ROOM!! ;) ;) LOL well thanks to you PrEzi i m now finished thanks ... without your cheats this would be unplayable game .... u do a very good job *thumbs up*
Heheh.... I am SUPERBLY glad that I helped a person giving them a fishing pole rather than a fish server on a golden plate ;-)
YOU made my day and ppl like you and others that cherished my work are pushing me further! THANK YOU to YOU ALL :love:

Reactions: vaho82

vaho82

Sep 7, 2019
Heheh.... I am SUPERBLY glad that I helped a person giving them a fishing pole rather than a fish server on a golden plate ;-)
YOU made my day and ppl like you and others that cherished my work are pushing me further! THANK YOU to YOU ALL :love:
okey.. i think i found bug again.. its dad home dating thing. cant date gril, give white picture. so. i think is 4 girl. see camera thing last so i dont know name. and see picture. save is before i use computer so.. naomi and pink panther works..

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
okey.. i think i found bug again.. its dad home dating thing. cant date gril, give white picture. so. i think is 4 girl. see camera thing last so i dont know name. and see picture. save is before i use computer so.. naomi and pink panther works..
Ahhh.... datinggirl2...... yeah found that one too but frankly and in total honesty.... I haven't been able to figure this damn bug out....
I spent nearly 4 hours on this one alone and thought -- since it is only necessary to meet pink panther to follow the story further and I wasn't able to figure it out... I eventually moved on....

So... If someone with QSP kung-fu skill could look at datinggirl2 and what's wrong with it and give me a hint... I would gladly fix it....

vaho82

Sep 7, 2019
Ahhh.... datinggirl2...... yeah found that one too but frankly and in total honesty.... I haven't been able to figure this damn bug out....
I spent nearly 4 hours on this one alone and thought -- since it is only necessary to meet pink panther to follow the story further and I wasn't able to figure it out... I eventually moved on....

So... If someone with QSP kung-fu skill could look at datinggirl2 and what's wrong with it and give me a hint... I would gladly fix it....
other save i get work on russian language. but i can see code my self too.. if i ficure out. but honestly not right now im little tipsy :D i want drink and play nice games right now :p i look code tommorw

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
How many times do I have to visit Father's room at 9 pm for Nata to speak to me? I have been many days at that time and she only appears changing clothes. Thanks for the answers.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
How many times do I have to visit Father's room at 9 pm for Nata to speak to me? I have been many days at that time and she only appears changing clothes. Thanks for the answers.
You are missing something from the walkthrough. Should trigger immediately AFTER you've met all the preconditions (incl. right place, right time).

All the places where you need to do something x times (or have something above x level like friendship) are properly described either by me in earlier posts (in regard of what has been added to 0.12 vs 0.11) or are in the 0.11 walkthrough - e.g. Laura where you watch her 20 times.

Last edited:

velass

Jul 23, 2019
In the city center we receive a message from Nata. Let's go home. this is nex step for Nata but nothing hepening help please.Tnx

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes