2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
How many times do I have to visit Father's room at 9 pm for Nata to speak to me? I have been many days at that time and she only appears changing clothes. Thanks for the answers.
aham u read something wrong its 9 AM not 9 PM (if what u are doin is natas questline with binoculars etc etc)

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I think Nata 14.1 kitchen 17:00 doesn't work.
I have completed the current build in order to fix most if not all the story-breaking bugs and believe me - it is playable till there is no content left.

velass

Jul 23, 2019
14.5) In the city center we receive a message from Nata. Let's go home.not work to me,I go ewery day but nothing.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Oh, thank you. I've been waiting for the cheat mode since it was released on Patron.
I thought I looked every day, but I didn't know the cheat mod was updated for 2 weeks...
Yup, not only a cheat mod but a lot of fixes for borked dev code too!
Since SoB is abandoned now I was looking for some other interesting project and I found this.... so I will be keeping stuff fixed and updates as long as I have some time to spare ;-)

velass

Jul 23, 2019
6.3) Go to the bathroom several times (21:00),witch day.I goo but at 21.00 nobody in bathroom.Dave wife quest

Konjaz13

Nov 6, 2019
It's unclear!!! ( in the Russian version ) :

Or Betty's branch is not finished yet, or how to understand these errors
a) The answer "Fox" does not work on the street for Betty;
b) It is not known how to open pictures # 5,6, 12, 13 in the Gallery for Betty;
c) The plot with Betty's Massage training ( Sunday-at home-massage and SPA room at 15.00 and Friday 17.00);

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Konjaz13
I haven't touched the russian version of the code so it might contain the same bugs which were already fixed by me in the english code-path.
a) - post a save for me to check the code location and the proper answer
b) - if you know Qgen-Fu then everything is easy and known....
5: sleepwbetty12h needs to be 1 or higher which leads to bettysleep1
and in order to get to bettysleep1 you need to be in bettys room at hour=0
and already had sex with betty (bettyggsex=1)...
13: same as 5 --- sleepwbetty12h
for Scene 6: talkwbettystr needs to be equal or higher 3 which leads to
bettyinstreet which leads to --- bein on the street in front of the house where you could spy on betty and do it three times AFTER having sex with her. OH! and btw ! I have found the answer to a) --- it it exactly this scene and the answer is rus: "Лиса" or eng "Fox"

It's that simple aint't it ? :cool:

Reactions: Konjaz13

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Everything ready for a good soul to post the v 0.13 update here.
I have received the v 0.13 QSP file also from a good soul and will post an initial mod version here as soon as someone uploads the 0.13 here.

I can see from the differences in the code vs 0.12 -- there are some new scenes with :
--Nata (a lot)
--Betty (one scene)
--Tanya (one scene)

--further I have not checked yet since I am missing the files for it and looking only in the code...

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes