2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
hmmmm for me the blank screen when i need to talk to nata at 9 am in fathers room after giving her the binoculars (spy on her and getting fishing event) is back......

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
hmmmm for me the blank screen when i need to talk to nata at 9 am in fathers room after giving her the binoculars (spy on her and getting fishing event) is back......
It can be that the dev just ignores my fixes... please post a save and I'll fix it again today in the evening.
(maybe it would be a good idea for me to track my fixes and places where I did them, so when a version changes -- I could quickly fly over them to make sure these were also included ?
Hmmmm..... gotta add it to my todo list ;-) )

Last edited:
Reactions: Gryf

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
Am I wrong or quests in this game depend too much on each other. Like trying to progress with character 1 you have to make progress with character 2, and to progress with character two you have to progress with character 3

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Am I wrong or quests in this game depend too much on each other. Like trying to progress with character 1 you have to make progress with character 2, and to progress with character two you have to progress with character 3
Yeah there are dependencies.... but with the Walkthrough you will manage to cover it all. And the results are.... satisfying :cool:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Last edited:

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
Fixed. You were right - bad logical sign.

Cheat mod v 1.02 for Extacity v 0.13 is out!

Changelog:
--fixed kitchen bug with Nata at 17:00

Known bugs:
---none known for now.
Can you add the ability to unlock all galleries?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Can you add the ability to unlock all galleries?
Would require digging up all the variable - prerequisites. Possible, but time consuming.
Way faster is to use icewanted's save posted at #765... I think it is more or less complete from the looks of it.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I need to meet Black Panther but when i search for Dates its only show a white screen. View attachment 1407484
Known completely borked code by the dev..... I have spent countless hours to fix "datinggirl2" without success.
However it doesn't break the gameplay as it is randomized. Just go back and retry. Eventually you will meet pink panther (not black - lol, the WT is wrong).

Reactions: LastStoryLAN

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Known completely borked code by the dev..... I have spent countless hours to fix "datinggirl2" without success.
However it doesn't break the gameplay as it is randomized. Just go back and retry. Eventually you will meet pink panther (not black - lol, the WT is wrong).
FINALLY FIXED THIS MOTHERF**** ! It was broken since introduction (I have LITERALLY checked build 0.3 and 0.5 of this game and it was broken there too LoL). And it was a really simple logical bug... however not knowing all the target variables... it becomes trial an error, hit and miss.... or - shoot with closed eyes and hope that you hit something....

And since I am a nice guy I have also fixed it for our russian спутник , cause the dev just gives a damn about finally fixing it....

Cheat mod v 1.03 for Extacity v 0.13 is out!

Changelog:
--FINALLY fixed the datinggirl2 bug that has been present since.... Extacity 0.3 ? 0.5 ? and the dev ignores it ?

Known bugs:
---none known for now.

Pssst! New version 1.04 here, check it out !
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-13-mvh.52912/post-6585991

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
how to buy snorkeling mask in mall for Betty quest i dont see it in mall
Clothing store. I have doublechecked the code since this was a bug in 0.11 and 0.12 but the code looks ok in 0.13 so nothing to fix on my side.

Mar 29, 2018
FINALLY FIXED THIS MOTHERF**** ! It was broken since introduction (I have LITERALLY checked build 0.3 and 0.5 of this game and it was broken there too LoL). And it was a really simple logical bug... however not knowing all the target variables... it becomes trial an error, hit and miss.... or - shoot with closed eyes and hope that you hit something....

And since I am a nice guy I have also fixed it for our russian спутник , cause the dev just gives a damn about finally fixing it....

Cheat mod v 1.03 for Extacity v 0.13 is out!

Changelog:
--FINALLY fixed the datinggirl2 bug that has been present since.... Extacity 0.3 ? 0.5 ? and the dev ignores it ?

Known bugs:
---none known for now.
Just one question. is there a reason that rewinding the days works except trying to go from Monday back to Sunday. Trying to go back from Monday only changes the date by minus 1 but not the actual day.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Just one question. is there a reason that rewinding the days works except trying to go from Monday back to Sunday. Trying to go back from Monday only changes the date by minus 1 but not the actual day.
Probably the way the days of the week are coded.... That is why I do the date manipulation always in "my room" and in between also go to sleep.... Have really had no time to analyse what kind of crazy day/week/time code the dev has implemented... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: mememeandmyself

wasexton

Apr 24, 2017
I am getting an error at this point:

We go to the sauna (Mon-Fri - 07:00). We watch Tanya several
times. (requires a master key 1st level).

maid_sauna2 unknown action.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I am getting an error at this point:

We go to the sauna (Mon-Fri - 07:00). We watch Tanya several
times. (requires a master key 1st level).

maid_sauna2 unknown action.
scratch that. found it in maid_sauna2 + another bug in search_kabinet1.... what a mess..

Cheat mod v 1.04 for Extacity v 0.13 is out!

Changelog:
--maid_sauna2 scenes with Tanya.... the bugs returned and needed to be re-fixed.,...
--search_kabinet1 was missing an "end" statement... fixed...

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I will be off for the whole weekend but keep on reporting any findings.
I will start again on tuesday and read all the replies and start fixing what's left broken.

Reactions: Otaku2018
Apr 27, 2017
9) We go to our room and get a message from Betty.

Not working for me, i visited my room several times after going to diner and get the "present" from her.

Otaku2018

Jan 10, 2018
Oh no, The mom scene where I kick everyone out and I did Nata on route 1 where I told her and not blackmail dad. Will there be an scene update on that route?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes