2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Is Bella broken? she does not come to the pool on time in the mother's quest
does not come to the kitchen at 9 o'clock
she work's fine, you probably didn't do something to trigger her to start showing up. I had the same issue.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Anyone having issues with talking to Dad at 20:00 on the weekend? Can't seem to get to the next step to give him the $500,000...

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Anyone having issues with talking to Dad at 20:00 on the weekend? Can't seem to get to the next step to give him the $500,000...
you don t give the 500k to father u need to have those 500k and than go to the Bank ... Bella was neva broken after u startet mom quest at 11 am in living room u need to talk to bella at 15.00 on WEDNESDAY

Reactions: Reaver

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
sooooo .... after i done everything the correct order of the .12 walkthrough the only bugs that still exist (or exist again) are... Truck event one of the girls gives a blank screen...... Watching mom with leo in car on sunday gives an Error ...... and tryin to get a girl in moms house gives a blank screen so u cannot get Mystery girl ..... rest worked... if u do everything in order and don t forget anything.... if u do it randomly the possibility of bugs or that u get stuck is very very high... its qsp game after all ....

geimer94

Dec 28, 2017
she work's fine, you probably didn't do something to trigger her to start showing up. I had the same issue.
following the walkthrough, she should come from Monday to Friday at the pool, even if you look at her schedule, she just should be there, but she's not there

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
following the walkthrough, she should come from Monday to Friday at the pool, even if you look at her schedule, she just should be there, but she's not there
if u read what i wrote 2 posts above in answer to reaver u should be able to see the big WEDNESDAY 15.00 there... try it ... i know that in the walkthrough it says mo-fr. but i only ever seen her at that time and day at the pool. hope u talked to mom at the weekend at 11 am first though .....

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Добрый день скажите пожалуйста кто может поделиться сохранением игры Extacity пожалуйста версия 0.13
You will have more success asking for a save game in English on an English speaking site.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
So ya, Every time i talk to Dad at 20:00 I don't get the "quest" button or the ability to go to the bank.... (yes I can get in the bank but I cant do anything apart from leave)... I have done everything I can do up to this point... what am I missing?

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
Is there anyway to increase the money ? 1000 is so cheap/ I need to click so many times for add money and drugs price also high

Screenshot (116).png

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
So ya, Every time i talk to Dad at 20:00 I don't get the "quest" button or the ability to go to the bank.... (yes I can get in the bank but I cant do anything apart from leave)... I have done everything I can do up to this point... what am I missing?
what path did u take ??? tell nata or blackmail father path ?????

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
It can be that the dev just ignores my fixes... please post a save and I'll fix it again today in the evening.
(maybe it would be a good idea for me to track my fixes and places where I did them, so when a version changes -- I could quickly fly over them to make sure these were also included ?
Hmmmm..... gotta add it to my todo list ;-) )

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Fishing Event with Father 21pm Saturday don`t start. (Talked with Nada if this is needed no blackmail)

Start new (first time play) it doesn`t trigger are the walkthrough not correct so I must do something other before or is it buggy?

Used now the cheated version no different.

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Fishing Event with Father 21pm Saturday don`t start. (Talked with Nada if this is needed no blackmail)

Start new (first time play) it doesn`t trigger are the walkthrough not correct so I must do something other before or is it buggy?

Used now the cheated version no different.
i had this problem too.... i couldn t talk with nata at 9 am to get the fishing event ( talk to dad weekday 20 in garage then meet him on saturday 21 for the event) than i found out i missed ONE of the girls he fucks .... i already wrote it in another answer and it is statet in the .12 walkthrough too.... if u don t see Dad fucking from mon - fri EVERYDAY a girl u have not met the prerequisite to start fishing event. as far as i know most miss either pink panther ( u have to unlock her and fuck her yourself in your room, she is one of the 3 callgirls ) or the bathszene on friday 12 in the bathroom. just click the shower icon)

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
I told her
14.1) We go several times into the Father's room (21:00). We talk with Nata. 14.2) In Alex's room we receive a message from Nata 14.3) We go back to the Father's room (21:00). 14.4) We visit locations: Bathroom (18:00), Kitchen (17:00), Massage Room (17:00), Bathroom (Sunday 11:00). 14.5) In the city center we receive a message from Nata. Let's go home. 14.6) We go to the living room at the weekend (20:00). We talk with the father. 14.7) We collect 500 thousand $ (well, in the settings you can make it with an autoclicker in a minute). We go to the bank. We transfer money to father. 14.8) We go to Nata's room (19:00). We talk to her.

u sure u didn t miss any of those steps ???? oh btw Kitchen 17.00 is wrong its 16.00

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
14.1) We go several times into the Father's room (21:00). We talk with Nata. 14.2) In Alex's room we receive a message from Nata 14.3) We go back to the Father's room (21:00). 14.4) We visit locations: Bathroom (18:00), Kitchen (17:00), Massage Room (17:00), Bathroom (Sunday 11:00). 14.5) In the city center we receive a message from Nata. Let's go home. 14.6) We go to the living room at the weekend (20:00). We talk with the father. 14.7) We collect 500 thousand $ (well, in the settings you can make it with an autoclicker in a minute). We go to the bank. We transfer money to father. 14.8) We go to Nata's room (19:00). We talk to her.

u sure u didn t miss any of those steps ???? oh btw Kitchen 17.00 is wrong its 16.00
I download the walkthrough and searched (before I read online in it). It looks I have to swap around with the different people first I saw I have to do Mom Quest before what I haven`t so it is more complex to do Quests before you can do another route further. I have not the improved sex drugs 20 maybe this aso a problem. The neighbour is not back. At the moment I have seen only that he fucked the maid & neighbour. I wrote I switched now to the cheat version before I only cheated money and it takes endless to improve the stats when you play normal.

Is the mask for Betty shower (prank) in game? When I went to the mall I saw no mask I can buy.

It helps aso not that sometimes not the complete Quest are readable so you must remember what you have to do to came further to activate the next Quest.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes