2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
I download the walkthrough and searched (before I read online in it). It looks I have to swap around with the different people first I saw I have to do Mom Quest before what I haven`t so it is more complex to do Quests before you can do another route further. I have not the improved sex drugs 20 maybe this aso a problem. The neighbour is not back. At the moment I have seen only that he fucked the maid & neighbour. I wrote I switched now to the cheat version before I only cheated money and it takes endless to improve the stats when you play normal.

Is the mask for Betty shower (prank) in game? When I went to the mall I saw no mask I can buy.

It helps aso not that sometimes not the complete Quest are readable so you must remember what you have to do to came further to activate the next Quest.
to be honest u should always use cheat ^^ or u go nuts ... i always do this game in a specific order.. first du massage quest.... do maid quest till stage 5 .... do jorik quest... do moms debt quest... continue with maid quest till grace... do grace quest..... do truck event.... finishe maid and grace quests ..... do Estella quest and laura quest..... move the date to 28th of august do the college entrance test.... party quest with bethany.... do Principal quest till stage 7.... do nata quest till u give her binoculars .... do father quest till he fucks mon to fri every day a girl.... tell nata... do fishing quest... continue nata quest till finished.... do betty quest..... (yes the snorkel is in the shop if u are at the right stage in the quest).... do dave and scarlett quests.... et voila finished the game. the only real bugs i found is u cannot do the callgirls in mothers house so u cannot unlock mystery girl... and that u cannot spy on mother with leo on sunday through the window.

Reactions: aochung

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Gallery?

I played and throw out Leo have I blocked the Gallery from Mom with this action? Are the complete Gallery unlockable with one play?

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Gallery?

I played and throw out Leo have I blocked the Gallery from Mom with this action? Are the complete Gallery unlockable with one play?
yep and sorry i don t think u really read the walkthrough.... or u wouldn t ask that question

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
soooo anybody through .13 yet .... cause i don t know what i missed.... i don t have the scene 1, 2, and 3 of nata in the gallery ... and i have no idea what i could have missed.... also quest marker says 110/112 ..... if anyone knows what i m missing i would appreciate it

geimer94

Dec 28, 2017
if u read what i wrote 2 posts above in answer to reaver u should be able to see the big WEDNESDAY 15.00 there... try it ... i know that in the walkthrough it says mo-fr. but i only ever seen her at that time and day at the pool. hope u talked to mom at the weekend at 11 am first though .....
As you can see, she is not even there in your time. I definitely went to my mother there it says that you need to talk to Bella, but she is not in the indicated place

4521415699.jpg

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
weird..... neva seen this bug before tbh...... sorry that i couldn t help .... after unlocking mothers house i talk to mother at weekend 11am... than to bella at 15.00 at wednesday that go to mothers bedroom at 18.00 to look at phone ...

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
As you can see, she is not even there in your time. I definitely went to my mother there it says that you need to talk to Bella, but she is not in the indicated place

View attachment 1416480
Wednesday december 4th. That's a school day. Try any work day @ 15:00 BEFORE september 1st? She's at home during the holiday on mon-fri. The game starts at the beginning of the holiday. School starts september 1st. That's why it's easiest to do that quest (and Tanya's quests) before september 1st. :)

Last edited:

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
I cant trigger 14.12. Ive waited multiple weeks, Ive tried 14.13 during summer holidays also nothing. I also checked the Spa, no options

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Cheating and skipping steps (not having done all the requiered quests) will create bugs. When a person isn't there at a certain time? Check if it's weekend/work day + school open/holiday. All the discovered characters have their own calendar in "characters". Check to see where a certain character is, at a certain time.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes