2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope the dev will add the option for the player to rename the mc the reason I asked is because I prefer to use my own name in games and not get stuck using default mc names. Also a co-worker that I can't stand has has the same name as the m.c. name so it runes the game for me .

Reactions: B10

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I hope the dev will add the option for the player to rename the mc the reason I asked is because I prefer to use my own name in games and not get stuck using default mc names. Also a co-worker that I can't stand has has the same name as the m.c. name so it runes the game for me .
I rather see him cleaning up the code and get rid of many bugs that have endured multiple updates. Before adding unimportant stuff. :(

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I have a problem with the quests of Betty, I did everything exactly according to the walkthrough but I got stuck on this one:
19) We look through all the scenes with Betty.
20) We go to our room and get a message from Betty.
I've replayed all the possible scenes with her many times, probably in every location available with her, and I still don't get that second message from her when the MC is in his room and I can't go to select the route with her.
Maybe someone knows what needs to be done so that I can go further with her content, thank you in advance for any possible hints.

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
I have a problem with the quests of Betty, I did everything exactly according to the walkthrough but I got stuck on this one:

I've replayed all the possible scenes with her many times, probably in every location available with her, and I still don't get that second message from her when the MC is in his room and I can't go to select the route with her.
Maybe someone knows what needs to be done so that I can go further with her content, thank you in advance for any possible hints.
Are you sure you did every single scenes? You need 1 to 14 scene before it triggers

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Are you sure you did every single scenes? You need 1 to 14 scene before it triggers
I managed to get to it and it turned out that I didn't have a college scene because I wasn't that far along with the date in the game.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I rather see him cleaning up the code and get rid of many bugs that have endured multiple updates. Before adding unimportant stuff. :(
:rolleyes:Adding the option for the player to change the mc name 5 to 10 mins in coding 20 if dev's/dev smoker :LOL: sooo why cant the dev do both ??:WeSmart:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any fans with stored saves... i need saves from 76-77 (end v9/start v10) caz i forgot...some mod compatibility issues occured

Reactions: OppaG

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
How do you progress with nata after the pool? It says meet her after a week and give her the XTC-30tl, i suppose at the pool again, but nothing happens. how do you give her the drug?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Does the 0.13 cheat file work with 0.14 ?
If you use qsp file with cheats from v0.13 you will not have new content that has been added in v0.14 because you simply replace the latest version with the previous 0.13 so if you want cheats you have to wait until someone makes them available in the latest version 0.14.

Apr 27, 2017
19) We look through all the scenes with Betty.

What does this mean? I'm following betty walkthrough but i cant get this to trigger. I got scenes 1-8 and 13 unlocked.

11) We go to the SPA - Katya's office (Mon-Fri. - 16:00) (We need to
get a job in the SPA. (See SPA)) We talk with Katya. (You need to have
XTC-10gs (see Jorik's quests).

Can't trigger this one either, i got the drug from Jorik but still no success.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes