2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Does anybody know if the version 0.14 cheat mod is being updated or not? Haven't seen anything in this thread saying it was even being worked on yet.
i haven t seen or heard of Prezi for a while now and he is the only one who did those cheat mods .... so untill he says hi here in this thread we have to grind without it ... and to be honest this game is not even 20% as fun and good without the cheat mod.... even if i only use it for time reversal and forwarding days etc (oh forgot i max study time and gym time too) ..... rest is nice to have but not really necessary but having to grind those endless days.... is a big fap mood stopper... and be to be honest thats why we play those games .... ;)

Reactions: F9Zoney

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
what new in ver.14,tnx
Changelog for v0.14 which you can see in OP
v0.14
The apartments in the westside of the city have been changed.
Some bugs fixed.
Added new scenes: Nata, Nata (SPA - Route 2)
Added scenes for the private room (Nightclub).
Added +2 girls to the site.
Added +1 girl for the truck.
Added skip intro.
Added some changes (iShop and Mall).
Added mini-game (Basketball)
The logo and some icons have been changed.

Reactions: 445148205

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
where I put the savegame? whats the folder?
The saves folder for all QSP games are found in: C:\Users\**YourUsername**\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\

Unfortunately each game has its own folder which is given a name such as: 74a7f0f3ce77dcd5089d63e1c83e00fb and each new game started using a different QSP file version will save to a new folder with a new multi-character name such as that. But if this is your first QSP game then there should only be one folder in there currently.

Aer383

Aug 4, 2021
Could anyone please give a listing of the models in this game? I've seen it asked multiple times and looks to be ignored. I've been trying to search based on the videos but not having shit for luck finding them, especially Betty for some reason.

Edit: Finally found Betty after about 3 hours of random searches, Lady Bug...

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Xoul

divdiv

Apr 13, 2017
Hi,

Waiting for "official" 0.14 cheat version, I quickly made a draft one.
I integrated cheat menu from 0.13.
I removed passwords, so to unlock mom phone or extended version in "settings" you just need to enter a random number.

I didn't include the bug fixed from previous cheat version.
Be aware that bugs may occur.

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
what is ''official'' version?
any chance u could fix my old saves somehow (end of 0.9) cannot load with later versions of start qsps
Closest to "official" are the Prezi ones, he not only adds cheats, he also fixes bugs. But he's been missing for a while from the forums.

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
when i enter my room at father house at night i got message from jorik and its on russian language
so i dont know what he say to me

Reactions: Hunter69

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
when i enter my room at father house at night i got message from jorik and its on russian language
so i dont know what he say to me
if u are far in Bettys storyline it could be that he tells u he has XTC30 now in store .... but i could be wrong

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
16) Talk to Nata in the nightclub toilet (Sunday - 15:00)

I can't do it
Nope, there is a bug that brings you to the cafe bathroom when you enter the nightclub bathroom. It was fixed in version 13 cheat patch, but never was in the original english srt. we have to wait for the 14 cheat patch.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes