2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
it may depends on the version of the *.qsp you are playing.
As long as I saw within this game thread, there are 3 versions out and a excluded none public with more content for - as far as I've read it - for the nightclub toilet.

a) You either could use the original "start.qsp"
b) the mod "Mod - Extacity13startv104.qsp"
c) you could change to Bleemberg's *.qsp which seems to be the best one you could get atm.
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-14-mvh.52912/post-6793333

For c)
I didn't got any picture of the address mentioned for Kate's place with version a) and b).
In addition the 9am event of Nata on weekend wasn't shown with a) and b).
In addition sunday 11am bathroom I had to shower to get the scene with c)

Atm I'd say to cheat relation and few money with b), the mod version, and try to play with Bleemberg's fixes of the original "start.qsp" which looks like the best and only solution (save-exit game-exchange the *qsp- start game- load).

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
well i tryed for the first time to play the game without cheat and its horrible time consuming .... what sucks the most is that all the annoyin bugs exist in this uncheated game ..... AND somehow i now have that bug that i cannot pay father the 500K through the bank..... so the only important storyline (nata) is stopped at the worst part possible ;( ..... tryed again with cheat of bleemberg .... didn t matter ..... at least i could do the whores in mothers house ... well i m done with this game till someone (Prezi??? where are u we NEED UUUUUU!!!!) fixes all those damn bugs .... sadly to say but at moment it is still the only good game out there since SoaB and Tower etc where abandoned .... and all those HTML5 games just don t do it for me somehow .... well enough of the rant ;)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
looking for > saves . end of v9 /start of v10 . compatible with whatever exists now.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
how do I open the fourteenth scene with Betty?thank you in advance for your help
i know u want those saves but i m rather sure since we are at .14 now NO ONE has such an old save.... and btw the time u where looking for that save u would have startet easily 5 new games and finished till .14 now ;) ;)

melkiy1987

Aug 13, 2018
how to get a drug for a note from zhorik? thank you in advance

I opened thirteen with scenes with Betty how to open a cheturnatsatayu thank you in advance

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
how to get a drug for a note from zhorik? thank you in advance

I opened thirteen with scenes with Betty how to open a cheturnatsatayu thank you in advance
Stop asking dumb questions and read the fucking walkthrough!? I'lll even provide you with a link because I know for sure you'lll be asking for it, if I don't. -.-

https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-14-mvh.52912/post-6781832

Gl with READING and using your OWN brain?

Ps. For any mods reading this? Read last thread pages to understand why I gave such a reaction.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Can somebody help please? I am stuck here:

14.4) We visit locations: Bathroom (18:00), Kitchen (17:00), Massage Room (17:00), Bathroom (Sunday 11:00).
14.5) In the city center we receive a message from Nata. Let's go home.

I did all the steps from 14.4 (yes I know, it's actually Kitchen 16:00 on weekends) but 14.5 still doesn't trigger. Does Nata need a certain amount of lust points towards me before it triggers?
Does anybody have an idea on how to get past this problem in Nata's quest? Any help is appreciated please. I really don't want to have to start over. Thank you

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
Does anybody have an idea on how to get past this problem in Nata's quest? Any help is appreciated please. I really don't want to have to start over. Thank you
Try sharing the save, I'll take a look. But from the code, you need to repeat all the events a few times, like watching her masturbate around 4 times total.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Try sharing the save, I'll take a look. But from the code, you need to repeat all the events a few times, like watching her masturbate around 4 times total.
Appreciate the answer. I've done the events 2 or 3 times each, maybe that's the problem but I've also attached the save to this post. Thank you

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
On Nata's love phase: " 14.6) We go to the living room at the weekend (20:00). We talk with the father " doesn't trigger the next phase. Is it a bug or am i missing something?

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
Appreciate the answer. I've done the events 2 or 3 times each, maybe that's the problem but I've also attached the save to this post. Thank you
I had no problem, repeated all the events one or twice more using the cheat to go back in time easily, and then when I went to City Downtown got the message. Remember to take a shower on sunday at 11 to trigger the event, just do it a couple more times, it's a counter based event.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I had that issue too. My problem was that i wasn't triggering the proper scene in the kitchen. I don't remember if the answer was picking the coffee instead of the Nata picture or clicking on it on the weekend... But if i remember correctly it was one of the 2.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
I had no problem, repeated all the events one or twice more using the cheat to go back in time easily, and then when I went to City Downtown got the message. Remember to take a shower on sunday at 11 to trigger the event, just do it a couple more times, it's a counter based event.
Thank you for your time. I managed to get past it by doing all the events required a bunch of times and then I spent about 5 mins(real time) in City downtown skipping back and forth until it finally triggered. It seems you need to be there at a specific time.

Anyway, something is still seriously messed up either with my save or with my game, because now it doesn't trigger anything after speaking with father in living room at 20:00. He just says he wants to kick Nata out and that it's not his problem, but I don't get a prompt for paying the 500,000 to the bank and the "talk to father" quest stays there and doesn't get crossed off the list

Reactions: megaera

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Thank you for your time. I managed to get past it by doing all the events required a bunch of times and then I spent about 5 mins(real time) in City downtown skipping back and forth until it finally triggered. It seems you need to be there at a specific time.

Anyway, something is still seriously messed up either with my save or with my game, because now it doesn't trigger anything after speaking with father in living room at 20:00. He just says he wants to kick Nata out and that it's not his problem, but I don't get a prompt for paying the 500,000 to the bank and the "talk to father" quest stays there and doesn't get crossed off the list
I have that same issue. Haven't found a fix./ missing trigger

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I have an issue here: " 14.16) Talk to Nata in the nightclub toilet (Sunday - 15:00) "

1)the nightclub toilet teleports me to the cafe toilet
2)The nightclib is closed at 15:00

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes