2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Hola ¿cómo estás? Me gustaría saber si alguien sería tan amable como para indicar los eventos que se disparan con la versión extendida. También les digo que no puedo subirme al camión del parque, la pantalla se queda en blanco. Tampoco puedo ver a la madre a las 18:00 en la habitación de la casa de la madre porque hay un error. Gracias por las respuestas. Saludos

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any saves for end of v9/start of v10 (around steps # 76-77)
ofc compatible with later ui and newly modded start .qsp files.
(who knows ... what if there is some fan-enthusiast)

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
Strange....When I launch the game, I got a text box with a Russian message....and the game don't start and the only thing I got is a "Ok" button in the text box. I can only click "OK" and everything closes. Do I have to do something before launching the game ?

jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019
I'm stuck with Betty
[16) We go to the bathroom on the weekend (13:00)
17) We go to the mall and buy a snorkeling mask.
18) Go to the bathroom again on the weekend (13:00)]

these events don't seem to unlock

Save with the progress so far!

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
I'm stuck with Betty
[16) We go to the bathroom on the weekend (13:00)
17) We go to the mall and buy a snorkeling mask.
18) Go to the bathroom again on the weekend (13:00)]

these events don't seem to unlock

Save with the progress so far!
You need this key
Z)TMGSPDPD{I]}~VE9(00]O.png

Father's house:
Desirable (REQUIRED) - Start checking the bathroom (when someone is there). At the 12th entry, Alex will open a quest to find a master key of the 1st level, which will give an opportunity to look into the bathroom. We go to the father's office and take the key.

jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019
You need this key
View attachment 1507887

Father's house:
Desirable (REQUIRED) - Start checking the bathroom (when someone is there). At the 12th entry, Alex will open a quest to find a master key of the 1st level, which will give an opportunity to look into the bathroom. We go to the father's office and take the key.
thank you very much for the help, the walkthrough does not mention the need for the key. It worked here I unlocked hahaha

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes