2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019
I'm stuck with Betty
[16) We go to the bathroom on the weekend (13:00)
17) We go to the mall and buy a snorkeling mask.
18) Go to the bathroom again on the weekend (13:00)]

these events don't seem to unlock

Save with the progress so far!

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
I'm stuck with Betty
[16) We go to the bathroom on the weekend (13:00)
17) We go to the mall and buy a snorkeling mask.
18) Go to the bathroom again on the weekend (13:00)]

these events don't seem to unlock

Save with the progress so far!
You need this key
Z)TMGSPDPD{I]}~VE9(00]O.png

Father's house:
Desirable (REQUIRED) - Start checking the bathroom (when someone is there). At the 12th entry, Alex will open a quest to find a master key of the 1st level, which will give an opportunity to look into the bathroom. We go to the father's office and take the key.

jjpizzo

Feb 19, 2019
You need this key
View attachment 1507887

Father's house:
Desirable (REQUIRED) - Start checking the bathroom (when someone is there). At the 12th entry, Alex will open a quest to find a master key of the 1st level, which will give an opportunity to look into the bathroom. We go to the father's office and take the key.
thank you very much for the help, the walkthrough does not mention the need for the key. It worked here I unlocked hahaha

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hi guys !
Sooo after a prolonged absence (had some personal issues) I am back, alive and kicking!
I present to you the very first alpha cheat version for the Extracity v0.15 based on the "fix QSP" by Bleemborg (post #930).

It is not pretty because the dev decided to pimp up the interface (which is nice) but I didn't had much time to play with the formatting breaking each time I did something.... So --- it looks dirty, it looks rough, but it definitely works ! Now you can cheat helluvalot you want out of the game. I have also provided info on what the code for the "extended" version is, but I have read somewhere that you still need the correct files as these are not included in the "main" version of the game. If someone could provide them I can test it and permanently unlock it.

Please note - I won't be implementing massage cheat and some others as it will break the quests. In the next iteration I plan to re-add the People-cheats on their pages... but since my situation is still "fragile" I won't make much promises on the ETA.

Without further ado:

image_2021-11-19_233109.png

DOWNLOAD Extacity 0.15 Cheat v.1.0: --- OBSOLETE.
Look HERE for Cheat 1.1 with additional bugfixes !
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-15-fix-mvh.52912/post-6984357

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Hi guys !
Sooo after a prolonged absence (had some personal issues) I am back, alive and kicking!
I present to you the very first alpha cheat version for the Extracity v0.15 based on the "fix QSP" by Bleemborg (post #930).

It is not pretty because the dev decided to pimp up the interface (which is nice) but I didn't had much time to play with the formatting breaking each time I did something.... So --- it looks dirty, it looks rough, but it definitely works ! Now you can cheat helluvalot you want out of the game. I have also provided info on what the code for the "extended" version is, but I have read somewhere that you still need the correct files as these are not included in the "main" version of the game. If someone could provide them I can test it and permanently unlock it.

Please note - I won't be implementing massage cheat and some others as it will break the quests. In the next iteration I plan to re-add the People-cheats on their pages... but since my situation is still "fragile" I won't make much promises on the ETA.

Without further ado:

View attachment 1508530

DOWNLOAD Extacity 0.15 Cheat v.1.0:
u are stil the best Prezi and welcome back. hope everything will be alright soon with u.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes