2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
h i .
will that cheatmod be compatible with newer versions
* i stopped playing at 0.9 because my saves [with some modded/cheat start.qsp i used back then] were incompatible with a latest version
Hard to say. As even the dev makes changes to the variables, making it incompatible.
I am not planning to introduce a cheat-normal-whatever save conversion code (similar to SoB).

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Hard to say. As even the dev makes changes to the variables, making it incompatible.
I am not planning to introduce a cheat-normal-whatever save conversion code (similar to SoB).
i see. i guess ill wait until later versions and mood to replay

what exactly is the issue with that game (or similar; i played the latest version of soab etc so had no issues and no idea of what happened prior to that )
i mean i understand that some variables can be changed by dev... but most ppl i assume are like me and only concerned with time +- tweaking (as more static things like cash and stats tweaking is not hard to change with some editors)

in other words, what if to have that minimize functionality of mod/modded qsp...will it affect compatibiity?

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
I did so many changes back and forth with normal start.qsp and now cheat start.qsp because you need to rename it cheat .qsp file as start.qsp right?
Now my save is at exact moment I need to speak with dad but is already as cheat .qsp... so it's not working... thanks for the help mate...
Damn is so annoying that I can't pass shitty step,
Maybe someone has save after this step (talk with dad at 20:00 in living room) thanks.
Rename the .qsp as start.qsp
as i said it before, the twist is to use the aforementioned qsp as the start qsp to trick the launcher.
it should work. it not please let me know. i will try to create image by image.
I am sorry i couldn't be more help as i am not familiar with technical terms.

hanich

Jun 5, 2017
hi everyone i'm stuck in i need to talk to my father in living room at 20h nothing happen if anyone has a solution

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
what exactly is the issue with that game (or similar; i played the latest version of soab etc so had no issues and no idea of what happened prior to that )
i mean i understand that some variables can be changed by dev... but most ppl i assume are like me and only concerned with time +- tweaking (as more static things like cash and stats tweaking is not hard to change with some editors)

in other words, what if to have that minimize functionality of mod/modded qsp...will it affect compatibiity?
Well---- you can see your answer below your comment.... or - above this one here ;-)
Basically modifying the interface has also influence on the save and their structure. You added time +- , modified interface by that - BAM ! not working.... or only a slight possibility for your old save to work.... blame not the dev or the modder, rather the way QSP was built.... this in short as I also need to confess I don't have "full" understanding --- I am "just a modder" and not a dev that spent years on developing qsp games. I can read the code.... code a little here and there but the rest is above my pay grade ;)

P.S. I would still recommend to play the game in its state. There are bugs I still need to fix, the dev "forgets" about them constantly with each release, but there is still more than enough content to enjoy the game. Not as much as in SoB unfortunately... but still !

Reactions: DeMarcus16

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Rename the .qsp as start.qsp
as i said it before, the twist is to use the aforementioned qsp as the start qsp to trick the launcher.
it should work. it not please let me know. i will try to create image by image.
I am sorry i couldn't be more help as i am not familiar with technical terms.
Please, if you don't mind me asking, can you create image by image. It would be huge help.
I'm completionist and these kind things make me mad for real;)
Please, help me to solve this riddle:)

Yopi75

Jan 15, 2017
Hello everyone, at the moment the game interface looks like this. image1.JPG So not very convenient, you need to constantly scroll through the locations... Can anyone make a small interface mod that would look like this? image2.JPG I'll be very thankful.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkEnergy

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Hi everyone. I have finished the tutorial with Ann's path and I have the extended option activated. At the end of this route my event score is 138/155 and I have no idea what else to do. I think I have done all the steps indicated in the guide. I also have a problem trying to get into the truck in the park. The screen is blank ... Any ideas how to solve this, I can't see the videos. Thank you

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
I haven't reach the talkt to dad yet as I restart the play again but here is the steps. ( i have done that and overcome that daddy issue (20:00) thing.

First, you need to be in the livin room with your dad at 20:00 and save your game at there

This is the fix that i mentioned in the previous post download and rename it to start.qsp
father fix.PNG

then copy the start.qsp to the game folder and overwrite the existing one
replace start.PNG

After that, open the game load the save and talk to dad. as soon as you finish talking, save again and reverse the step with the fixed cheat 15.1.1

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
Hi everyone. I have finished the tutorial with Ann's path and I have the extended option activated. At the end of this route my event score is 138/155 and I have no idea what else to do. I think I have done all the steps indicated in the guide. I also have a problem trying to get into the truck in the park. The screen is blank ... Any ideas how to solve this, I can't see the videos. Thank you
Can you share your save file?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes