2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

bsmprod

Sep 3, 2017
I’m get stuck in new version Ann quest - need to come to Ann in the Saturday morning (8:00).

no idea where to go l? Ann house show no option or action.
any one know how to proceed for this quest

TKB

Feb 12, 2018
I am blocked with NATA, i give her the binocular, I finish the fater quest but nothing appen.

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Thanks a lot, I finally managed to do it, however I am now blocked at this point: 14.12) We come back in a week and give Nata XTC-30tl. I checked everywhere and no option to five her, and I have the XTC30tl, and I waited more than 1 week, without cheats.

Thanks in advance for ur help mate
Glad I was of help. found that solution way back in the thread. for XTC30tl, I don't know after you get into college and had a party, you should be able to buy it from jorik?

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
I’m get stuck in new version Ann quest - need to come to Ann in the Saturday morning (8:00).

no idea where to go l? Ann house show no option or action.
any one know how to proceed for this quest
Make sure you sell the photos as you take the photoshoots. At some point the quests won't advance if there are photos left to sell.

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
how do i make this happen ?

14.16) Talk to Nata in the nightclub toilet (Sunday - 15:00)
14.17) We talk with the Administrator of the nightclub
14.18) We talk with Nata again in the toilet of the nightclub

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
While working on relationship with Nata, I got stuck due to a bug. I had met the owner of the SPA at her home and completed the sex scene when I got the error message, which was mostly in Russian, but says "location not found" at the bottom. Any suggestions?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Extend Version have someboday a password for it? (under Settings you can find it)

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes