• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
how do i make this happen ?

14.16) Talk to Nata in the nightclub toilet (Sunday - 15:00)
14.17) We talk with the Administrator of the nightclub
14.18) We talk with Nata again in the toilet of the nightclub

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
While working on relationship with Nata, I got stuck due to a bug. I had met the owner of the SPA at her home and completed the sex scene when I got the error message, which was mostly in Russian, but says "location not found" at the bottom. Any suggestions?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Extend Version have someboday a password for it? (under Settings you can find it)

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
if i remember someone had a walkthrough 0.15.pdf postet but i seem to not be able to find it again. if anyone has it please repost it thanks in advance

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
And here as promised the initial Cheat Mod v1.00 release for Extacity v 0.13
Changelog 1.00:
-initial cheat mod release for Extacity v 0.13.
-basic cheats for usual statistics + cheats for the persons in the Characters menu.

Unpack into where start.qsp was (delete it or rename to something without QSP extension! Folder cannot contain to QSP files!) and rename to start.qsp.
Start the game as usual from the Extacity.exe.

PLEASE REDOWNLOAD - I have posted the wrong version with an error. This one is the correct one.

UPDATE : Version 1.01 is out, follow here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-13-mvh.52912/post-6582704
Please do it for the latest version.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
i guess i m through the 0.15 content even if i only got 137/155 quests done there isn t anything more ... the difference should be the exclusive content that i do not have access to. Bugs that are still in the game. fathers home Sex date site: blank site after u get the mother of the basketball girl ( u cannot meet her after u set a date) after that if u search again u get blank screen. Bux Truck. still no 3rd girl .... blank screen. i don t remember exactly but i guess same goes for mothers house. yea well and u have to save load save load ( look somewhere in the thread a few pages back) to get the father in living room (20.00) to agree to be bought out of the house ...... rest works at least for me .

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes