2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
Nata walkthrough (10)
After trying to talk to Nata, nothing happens. Has anyone come across this?
View attachment 1592066
I didn't have any issue with that part,
do you have binoculars and have completed the father quests up to that point?
If you click the refresh button looking circular arrows and try again does the same thing happen?
Beyond that I'm not sure, the only difference would be that I am playing english and not russian, but in the code both look to be the same

Edit: From my experience Nata's quest seems to be completely screwed up soon after that, I wasted too much time trying to fix it and have not succeeded

Last edited:

geimer94

Dec 28, 2017
I didn't have any issue with that part,
do you have binoculars and have completed the father quests up to that point?
If you click the refresh button looking circular arrows and try again does the same thing happen?
Beyond that I'm not sure, the only difference would be that I am playing english and not russian, but in the code both look to be the same

Edit: From my experience Nata's quest seems to be completely screwed up soon after that, I wasted too much time trying to fix it and have not succeeded
I tried many different ways to fix this problem, but this always led to one and changed the language, it did not help. Too bad her storyline is so buggy

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
anyone knows how to unlock scene 2 & 3 for lana? got as far as sending my profile to dr.lewis *at least i think that's his name* now what?

summerjo

May 9, 2017
When I get to the 24th, I get a message bout school exams and I can't do anything. I get the notice on the screen, I hit OK and that message keeps appearing.
Any Ideas?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes