2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
So far a save I pulled in seems to be working.
hm. maybe there were no important changes in code ...or mode is somehow adjusted to such
i stopped at v09 because my saves from modded game were not compatible with v10 (the amount of events shown was same, like 70/70 of older version instead of 70/90)

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
Got an issue with when it comes to College entry exams i cannot bypass the popup, keeps popping up infinitely View attachment 1590437
Had the same issue, just found out how to fix it for myself. Put it in Extacity\assets\standalone_content, backup the one currently in there and replace it. As long as the name of the qsp file remains the same, your saves will transfer.

. Also attached zipped version here. Note that it is also based on the cheat file from moborius

(If anyone is curious: the popup is set to appear on a certain date/time and sets exam = 1, but doesnt check if exam = 0 so it keeps popping up. I just made it so it checks that exam = 0 before popping up again)

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
Nata walkthrough (10)
After trying to talk to Nata, nothing happens. Has anyone come across this?
View attachment 1592066
I didn't have any issue with that part,
do you have binoculars and have completed the father quests up to that point?
If you click the refresh button looking circular arrows and try again does the same thing happen?
Beyond that I'm not sure, the only difference would be that I am playing english and not russian, but in the code both look to be the same

Edit: From my experience Nata's quest seems to be completely screwed up soon after that, I wasted too much time trying to fix it and have not succeeded

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes