2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

jtops1

Dec 13, 2017
Hmm i get option to paid the bank tho. I will try another run.
Did you use the father room fix start.qsp?

For clarity,

save at 20:00 in the living room

after that use (1) to load that save. talk to your dad.
then, save again.
then use (2) and load save again.
THANK YOU!!!! I could not figure out what went wrong here, but this fixed everything!

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
yep stuck at the same point :
7.10) Go to work (10 days).
7.11) Talk with the girl at the reception.

Figured it out, loading earlier save prior to starting working @ the hospital and went to work normally (without cheating) daily on the 11th day upon entering the hospital for me was @ 8 am 7.11 event auto starts

7.11) Talk with the girl at the reception. *you don't talk to her simply enter the hospital she talks to you*

Another way using QSPSaveEditor & QSPFolder on a save after beginning working at the hospital and setting HOSWORK variable to 9 then going to work 1 day on the second day upon entering the hospital next stage begins, by using cheated qsp that variable counter was set to 11 and that's why the next stage didnt start

Last edited:

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
can someone thats on 7.10 post save pls, im few steps behinde or not sure was clicking to fast didnt se what girl from reception say to me when i was working in women's room in hospital

gobbinger

Nov 18, 2017
can someone thats on 7.10 post save pls, im few steps behinde or not sure was clicking to fast didnt se what girl from reception say to me when i was working in women's room in hospital
Simply put HOSWORK to 9 in your save file.

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
Simply put HOSWORK to 9 in your save file.
i check what i have my HOSWORK was 11(didnt change it before) and when i put it back to 9 second time i work it say "Nobody comes to me. Why???" so dunno what point in progres i am and what to do

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
i check what i have my HOSWORK was 11(didnt change it before) and when i put it back to 9 second time i work it say "Nobody comes to me. Why???" so dunno what point in progres i am and what to do
o didnt saw post up, was cheating time and that mess up quest, when i go out sleep in house come bk in hospital quest triger

Mario223

Jan 18, 2022
Please tell me what events you need to see to activate the fishing quest? In the posts above I saw that there is every day there. Please tell me how to view each event. I know only on Monday with a bench / cinema and Friday in the bathroom.

Reactions: Hotelhero78
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes