2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Please tell me what events you need to see to activate the fishing quest? In the posts above I saw that there is every day there. Please tell me how to view each event. I know only on Monday with a bench / cinema and Friday in the bathroom.
I agree, I have never found a way to activate it

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
u folks know there are walkthroughs up to 0.16 out there ??? i know that not every question can be solved with the walkthrough cause some times are wrong etc but all the latest questions are easy solved there.... for fishing quest:

1) Complete quests Mrs Jones 7.7 or 8.7 2) Talk to your father in his office. 3) Writing a message to Mrs Jones. 4) While in your room on Friday, you need to get a message from Mrs Jones. 5) On Sunday we go to Mrs. Jones's house (9:00). Taking a photo. 6) We go to the park on Monday (11:00). We see father and some girl on the bench. 6.1) We go to the home cinema on Monday (12:00). The door is closed 6.2) Check the ishop. We buy a master key of the 2nd level. 6.3) We return to the home cinema on Monday (12:00). Taking a photo. 7) We go to the father's room on Tuesday (12:00). You need an acquaintance with the Black Panther. You need to use PC dating. We talk with the Panther. Taking a photo. 8) We go to the father's room on Wednesday (12:00). We meet Martha (if not familiar) and return in a week. Or watch and take photo. 9) We go back to this fucking room at the same time (Thursday). (Need a photo camera). We give it to our father and come back in a week and take pictures. 10). We go to the bathroom on Friday (12:00). Taking a photo. Next watch Nata's quests

so if u try to do nata s quest before 1. September ofc u cannot start it.... in this game some things can only be done BEFORE University ( Maid quest for example) and some only while university is active 1. September .... and onwards till hollydays again...

ps. the 0.15 walkthrough is even on the frontpage of this thread .......

Reactions: Mario223

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
pps. the best way to do the game is do the things in a certain order to not miss anything or get stopped in your quests cause u don t have done some prerequisites... : first do massage quest to get the job, maid quest, jorik quest, mom quest, continue maid quest till u can do grace quest, truck quest, finish maid quest, estella quest, laura quest, u should be finished in may i guess, raise friendship with betty, go to 28th august do university entry exam (hope u have 100 int) start university quest, do mrs jones quests, start nata quest, do dads quest, continue nata quest, if your blocked by dad in the living room there is a safe load thing a few pages back to solve that bug, finish nata quest, do dave quest in combination with mrs stevens quest, finish those, do betty questline, do ann questline, do lana questline. except for a few bugs i have: datesite get white screen so i cannot get the old mother second time.... truck event the 3rd girl also gives white screen. and datesite at mothers after mystery girl i also get white screen. be aware that without a time cheat/reset day etc its a horrible grind to get every szene there is and for some quests u NEED all of those (Betty questline).

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
pps. the best way to do the game is do the things in a certain order to not miss anything or get stopped in your quests cause u don t have done some prerequisites... : first do massage quest to get the job, maid quest, jorik quest, mom quest, continue maid quest till u can do grace quest, truck quest, finish maid quest, estella quest, laura quest, u should be finished in may i guess, raise friendship with betty, go to 28th august do university entry exam (hope u have 100 int) start university quest, do mrs jones quests, start nata quest, do dads quest, continue nata quest, if your blocked by dad in the living room there is a safe load thing a few pages back to solve that bug, finish nata quest, do dave quest in combination with mrs stevens quest, finish those, do betty questline, do ann questline, do lana questline. except for a few bugs i have: datesite get white screen so i cannot get the old mother second time.... truck event the 3rd girl also gives white screen. and datesite at mothers after mystery girl i also get white screen. be aware that without a time cheat/reset day etc its a horrible grind to get every szene there is and for some quests u NEED all of those (Betty questline).
I feel like with this one post alone starting all over

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
6.3) Go to the bathroom several times (21:00) i can't trigger for this event, help me please
thats a little bit to vague of a hint for me ... but well i guess u mean Dave /Mrs Stevens Quest ??? u have to do 6.2 several times... and i mean all of those .... mon, tue, wen, thurs, 21.00 and 23.00 as well as sat, sun 21.00 and 23.00, after that if u got every szene and mrs stevens is annoyed enough with dave u will get 2 or 3 different bathroom blowjob szene with dave and mrs stevens,

torrek

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, can someone throw off saves with Nata?preferably when you need to choose which way to go?thanks.
Привет, может кто скинуть сейвы с Натой ?желательно когда нужно выбрать каким путем идти?спасибо.

velass

Jul 23, 2019
1) Complete Nata's quest at 14.10 or 15.10.
2) Talk to Lana in Dave's kitchen in the afternoon(ver. 0.16)
I cant talk with Lana white scren
IMG_20220126_114933.jpg IMG_20220126_114943.jpg please help.

el1990

May 5, 2017
as with every qsp game ... ONLY OOOONNNEEEEEEE QSP FILE should be there remove the old , save it somewhere else but not in the directory
yeah, problem was i copied it into the wrong folder of the older version...such an idiot move....sorry....

i cant move forward with any quests since i need to complete betty...but im missing scene 5 and 10 and from 12 onwards...i assume i need these to get the message...how do i get these?

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
yeah, problem was i copied it into the wrong folder of the older version...such an idiot move....sorry....

i cant move forward with any quests since i need to complete betty...but im missing scene 5 and 10 and from 12 onwards...i assume i need these to get the message...how do i get these?
do u use the walkthrough ???

el1990

May 5, 2017
do u use the walkthrough ???
yeah i did...according to walkthrough it says:

18) Go to the bathroom again on the weekend (13:00)

19) We look through all the scenes with Betty.

20) We go to our room and get a message from Betty.

I did step 18...no more extra scenes there, so i figured i need the rest...but cant find them...and step 20 isnt triggered

Im missing Nr. 12 and 15...but seems like that one is only available once college is open but you need to get past this so you can progress with jorik...to be able to progress with tanya and the rest...but tanya disappears after college opens...what am i missing here...

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes