2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to reset hookersapp. either i unlucky with running into it or got it bugged due to timetweaking

-----
k resolved ... maybe i just should have visited that maturelady at 12 at her house (which i had no knowledge about)
anyways, i think i relauched her visit to dads home at 11 (i checked that time as well . nothing got triggered before tweaking). which in turn reseted the visitation i could not get.
(mostly i changed girl7 scene and other relevant variables i was toying with to 1. initially to 0 but with no result

Last edited:

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
how to reset hookersapp. either i unlucky with running into it or got it bugged due to timetweaking
Do things step by step. Using cheats and skipping certain steps will only end in bugs and/or blank screens.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Do things step by step. Using cheats and skipping certain steps will only end in bugs and/or blank screens.
no! never!

how to get tanya 22.00 to interact... i need for some sat12h party invite / pre-truck event
was it an ancient bug?. ah, go tothe truck first

Last edited:

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
no! never!

how to get tanya 22.00 to interact... i need for some sat12h party invite / pre-truck event
was it an ancient bug?.
So... Don't? Just cheat and skip steps ... and end up with buggy saves because you didn't follow the walkthrough and replies to your "questions". Gl with that!
Yes, "questions" because they actually aren't real questions. It just a showcase of your ignorance. The game actually doesn't have many bugs. Just follow the steps outlined in the walkthrough. It's simply how the game is set up.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
So... Don't? Just cheat and skip steps ... and end up with buggy saves because you didn't follow the walkthrough and replies to your "questions". Gl with that!
Yes, "questions" because they actually aren't real questions. It just a showcase of your ignorance. The game actually doesn't have many bugs. Just follow the steps outlined in the walkthrough. It's simply how the game is set up.
don t waste your time .... i told him months ago that he should start new and noone has a save as far back as 0.9.... he is very resistant to constructive advise....

Reactions: Jack-O

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
don t waste your time .... i told him months ago that he should start new and noone has a save as far back as 0.9.... he is very resistant to constructive advise....
never read .
i am actually playing new one .
u can say that but should it be necessarily true? (as some ppl may have replayed, or new ppl started the game and reached about same progress at that time, or there is some fan or dev with saves of all versions, or someone kept saves somewhere and waited for more content -so technically there can be situations where ppl may have the saves i need)
nothing constructive from u or that pal above. im asking what varrable to tweak to avoid ceetain bug (or if not a bug- to cancel that event), i dont need to read some noninformative lectures

Last edited:

mevony

Dec 4, 2016
Hello, I have some problems with this game. Just to name some. On 25th of Aug, I get pop-up - Entry exams time! Can't move further, because I can't close that pop-up. Strange. Click on OK, just brings it up, again.
More, I can't move with Betty and Nata quests. From Betty walkthrough, I'm 20th step, nut I'm not getting any kind of message from her (100/84). With Nata's quests, I'm on 13th step, but in bedroom I have no any option to talk, only commenting her strange birdwatching. So, I'm stuck on both quests at the moment where I should pick some options to go further, but they aren't showing up. I did not use any cheats, simply following walkthrough. Any help, regarding to those issues, are more than welcome :)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eh got blank screen. nata 9am her room weekend for spying/ fishing etc
what to tweak . ( to jump to the next quest task or reset her completely. )
tried some things but no luck

--
do anyone have saves before natas choices? (without completed ann and lana) *k got it

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
popup- didnot have it. try to... was there some fix for that thing? ...or try to cheat, dunno, tweak time in save and change exams to 1
with nata - u need to complete father n teacher chains. for that u need to start college.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Truckgirl 3 out of truck catalogue has some error. only shows blank screen.
I tried to figure the issue for her but can't find something
'girltruck3sex' ... there are some "gs 'Параметры'" missing but didn't solve the issue of the blank screen.
checked /pic but no issue of referenced files.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hospital route. do anyone have saves for 7.5-7.11 or so? (before some treatment/xxx scenes)
i sent profile but cannot talk to a doctor. no new interactions with receptionist gial and him.
might be a bug. so i cannot do anything since 7.5) Talk to the girl at the reception.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
i see on his patreon that version 0.17 is out since 01.05.2022. Lets hope it has some content and is "almost" bugfree... ;). no idea when it will be here for public but we can hope for in a week or so

Reactions: Aranta

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
i see on his patreon that version 0.17 is out since 01.05.2022. Lets hope it has some content and is "almost" bugfree... ;). no idea when it will be here for public but we can hope for in a week or so
Yeah about that I just checked and its going through 3 or 4 levels of patreon tier before Public release so basically probably end of this month.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes