2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Yo, sorry to bother again, but im stuck again at 2 parts...

1. Walkthrough says to talk to dad in living room on WE...i do that, but Dad only says not my problem. The quest guide says still to talk to dad, did that like 5 times...no change. so next step is get 500k, sold all the pictures and clicked in settings the +1000 thingy plus the cheats...i got like 2mio now...go to bank...bank doesnt do shit. what am i missing.

2. Ive seen dave and wife fuck in living room 10 times or so, during week and weekends...if i go at 2100 to bathroom nothing changes...also if i go to spa at 9 says i dont have anything to talk with dave...what am i missing again?
yep thats the only really annoyin bug in this version ... a few pages back there is a save/load/save guide u have to do to finish that step .. its a bit complicatet ..... but if i remember someone said switching to russian language fixes that bug also but i have no idea if it really works ......

Reactions: Sanjab

el1990

May 5, 2017
Hmm i get option to paid the bank tho. I will try another run.
Did you use the father room fix start.qsp?

For clarity,

save at 20:00 in the living room

after that use (1) to load that save. talk to your dad.
then, save again.
then use (2) and load save again.
hi, this doesnt work for me. i cant load my save game with those two files. but changing it to russian version did the trick...thank you...

yep thats the only really annoyin bug in this version ... a few pages back there is a save/load/save guide u have to do to finish that step .. its a bit complicatet ..... but if i remember someone said switching to russian language fixes that bug also but i have no idea if it really works ......
any idea where im stuck with the dave thing?

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
hi, this doesnt work for me. i cant load my save game with those two files. but changing it to russian version did the trick...thank you...

any idea where im stuck with the dave thing?
as far as i know u have to watch them every day of the week (except friday if i remember right ) on 21.00 in living and 23.00 in bedroom after u done that if u did all days and u enter bathroom u see her blowin dave ... u watch again next day ... after that u should get a szene where she strips for u on weekends at 9 am in the bedroom ... than u go to dave in spa the next weekday ... there is no bug there its just that it neva said u have to do every day watching them ... the szenes don t change sooo many just watch monday tuesday and than skip to weekend so they miss the other days .....

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
Trial and Error ????
That's not trial an error. There's one trigger where you have to encounter at 17;00 (if i'm not mistaken) in a room that you even don't visit, 'cause there's nothing except that specific trigger at a specific point in the quest chain. this is bullshit. Nothing indicates about the existence of that trigger, and there specifically. That's not trial an error.

el1990

May 5, 2017
as far as i know u have to watch them every day of the week (except friday if i remember right ) on 21.00 in living and 23.00 in bedroom after u done that if u did all days and u enter bathroom u see her blowin dave ... u watch again next day ... after that u should get a szene where she strips for u on weekends at 9 am in the bedroom ... than u go to dave in spa the next weekday ... there is no bug there its just that it neva said u have to do every day watching them ... the szenes don t change sooo many just watch monday tuesday and than skip to weekend so they miss the other days .....

somehow got it...no idea what it was but at one point it moved forward. thx for your help.

anyone have a save with nata second route and betty second route?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
will that mod overwrite attached qsp fix file without any issues?

As long as the name of the qsp file remains the same, your saves will transfer.
if there will be v17 and a new mod (are mods done every new version?) ... will saves work if to follow that rule?
(i stopped at v09 because my old saves were incompatible with new v10 and-or its mod. though i assume moded qssp file had the same name as the original name . start or whatever it was in standalone )

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
will that mod overwrite attached qsp fix file without any issues?

if there will be v17 and a new mod (are mods done every new version?) ... will saves work if to follow that rule?
(i stopped at v09 because my old saves were incompatible with new v10 and-or its mod. though i assume moded qssp file had the same name as the original name . start or whatever it was in standalone )
I'm not 100% sure regarding game updates, new versions likely create a new save folder in the 'Documents/Сохранения игр Quest Navigator' location, and you could possibly copy the save files over though its always a risk since it can cause glitches and other issues due to incompatibility

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
not my first qsp so i know that basics. however most qsps, as u may know, are abandonded so i had no experience of changing mods and utilised the latest one.
but here my old saves showed events number of old version (as if new v somehow failed to see/activate new ones). thus i needed either someones save or to replay from the start.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to reset hookersapp. either i unlucky with running into it or got it bugged due to timetweaking

-----
k resolved ... maybe i just should have visited that maturelady at 12 at her house (which i had no knowledge about)
anyways, i think i relauched her visit to dads home at 11 (i checked that time as well . nothing got triggered before tweaking). which in turn reseted the visitation i could not get.
(mostly i changed girl7 scene and other relevant variables i was toying with to 1. initially to 0 but with no result

Last edited:

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
how to reset hookersapp. either i unlucky with running into it or got it bugged due to timetweaking
Do things step by step. Using cheats and skipping certain steps will only end in bugs and/or blank screens.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Do things step by step. Using cheats and skipping certain steps will only end in bugs and/or blank screens.
no! never!

how to get tanya 22.00 to interact... i need for some sat12h party invite / pre-truck event
was it an ancient bug?. ah, go tothe truck first

Last edited:

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
no! never!

how to get tanya 22.00 to interact... i need for some sat12h party invite / pre-truck event
was it an ancient bug?.
So... Don't? Just cheat and skip steps ... and end up with buggy saves because you didn't follow the walkthrough and replies to your "questions". Gl with that!
Yes, "questions" because they actually aren't real questions. It just a showcase of your ignorance. The game actually doesn't have many bugs. Just follow the steps outlined in the walkthrough. It's simply how the game is set up.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
So... Don't? Just cheat and skip steps ... and end up with buggy saves because you didn't follow the walkthrough and replies to your "questions". Gl with that!
Yes, "questions" because they actually aren't real questions. It just a showcase of your ignorance. The game actually doesn't have many bugs. Just follow the steps outlined in the walkthrough. It's simply how the game is set up.
don t waste your time .... i told him months ago that he should start new and noone has a save as far back as 0.9.... he is very resistant to constructive advise....

Reactions: Jack-O

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
don t waste your time .... i told him months ago that he should start new and noone has a save as far back as 0.9.... he is very resistant to constructive advise....
never read .
i am actually playing new one .
u can say that but should it be necessarily true? (as some ppl may have replayed, or new ppl started the game and reached about same progress at that time, or there is some fan or dev with saves of all versions, or someone kept saves somewhere and waited for more content -so technically there can be situations where ppl may have the saves i need)
nothing constructive from u or that pal above. im asking what varrable to tweak to avoid ceetain bug (or if not a bug- to cancel that event), i dont need to read some noninformative lectures

Last edited:

mevony

Dec 4, 2016
Hello, I have some problems with this game. Just to name some. On 25th of Aug, I get pop-up - Entry exams time! Can't move further, because I can't close that pop-up. Strange. Click on OK, just brings it up, again.
More, I can't move with Betty and Nata quests. From Betty walkthrough, I'm 20th step, nut I'm not getting any kind of message from her (100/84). With Nata's quests, I'm on 13th step, but in bedroom I have no any option to talk, only commenting her strange birdwatching. So, I'm stuck on both quests at the moment where I should pick some options to go further, but they aren't showing up. I did not use any cheats, simply following walkthrough. Any help, regarding to those issues, are more than welcome :)

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eh got blank screen. nata 9am her room weekend for spying/ fishing etc
what to tweak . ( to jump to the next quest task or reset her completely. )
tried some things but no luck

--
do anyone have saves before natas choices? (without completed ann and lana) *k got it

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
popup- didnot have it. try to... was there some fix for that thing? ...or try to cheat, dunno, tweak time in save and change exams to 1
with nata - u need to complete father n teacher chains. for that u need to start college.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes