2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
i can't find the "sleep" option... when the energy over the game ends... nice concept but unplayable...
That’s a glitch, bug or corrupted download. Mine runs fine. The only time the game just dies is on videos transitions and that’s do to the qsp being weird so it’s infrequent but a possibility so save relatively often
Try exstracting the game again I have a feeling yours might be missing a few files.

RRRR4

Mar 11, 2020
That’s a glitch, bug or corrupted download. Mine runs fine. The only time the game just dies is on videos transitions and that’s do to the qsp being weird so it’s infrequent but a possibility so save relatively often
Try exstracting the game again I have a feeling yours might be missing a few files.
i try what you said... still doesn't work... i try with anonfile and mixdrop, use diferent zip programs... it's a problem of the last version of the game...

Loboauu

Jan 2, 2021
Extacity 0.15 Cheat Version - UPDATE 1.1:
--fixed Tanya/Maid quest (sauna)
--added people cheats in the people page

In the next version I will be fixing bugs and I might add the extended version including content....
Not yet sure about it, but I already have all the necessary "ingredients" :cool:
how can i installed?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
how can i installed?
This version is out of date, you can see that it is a qsp with cheats for version 0.15 so if you use it you will only have the content available for version 0.15 and if you want to qsp with cheats to the latest update you have to wait until someone updates the cheats to the latest version 0.17 .

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Hi guys !
Sooo after a prolonged absence (had some personal issues) I am back, alive and kicking!
I present to you the very first alpha cheat version for the Extracity v0.15 based on the "fix QSP" by Bleemborg (post #930).

It is not pretty because the dev decided to pimp up the interface (which is nice) but I didn't had much time to play with the formatting breaking each time I did something.... So --- it looks dirty, it looks rough, but it definitely works ! Now you can cheat helluvalot you want out of the game. I have also provided info on what the code for the "extended" version is, but I have read somewhere that you still need the correct files as these are not included in the "main" version of the game. If someone could provide them I can test it and permanently unlock it.

Please note - I won't be implementing massage cheat and some others as it will break the quests. In the next iteration I plan to re-add the People-cheats on their pages... but since my situation is still "fragile" I won't make much promises on the ETA.

Without further ado:

View attachment 1508530

DOWNLOAD Extacity 0.15 Cheat v.1.0: --- OBSOLETE.
Look HERE for Cheat 1.1 with additional bugfixes !
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-15-fix-mvh.52912/post-6984357
I hope you're doing an updated cheat :) I really need the time and energy cheat

Reactions: JustWill

German1989

Sep 9, 2021
v0.17
Some bugs fixed
Continuation of the story of Kate and Lana.
Added new characters.
Added new quests.
Added a treasure hunt on the beach.
Does anyone know how to start the new Kate content? Thank you!

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Okay, I've wasted my whole day now, and i've done like 30-ish quests out of 194. This is complete waste of time. Doing all 194 quests feels like winning the lottery 194 times in a row. Fuck this, i'm out. No point in doing this without a wt, and if your game NEEDS a wt, you dont have a game you have a torture device.

Reactions: Pedrocas77

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
ahm hello, i would like to ask if anyone know how to change/fix resolution size of window? since i cant scroll down to hit the button....

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes