2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
How can i progress with betty after step 18? I have scenes 1-9 unlocked and scene 13 but i never get the message when going to my room to progress;
You need all scenes unlocked. That also includes collage and the taxi (which you need to have the drugs in to do). So some events you might not even be able to do yet

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Anyone knows if and how can i add save slots in qsp? I tried to find that info on my own in the forum and in docs but to no avail.....

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
does anyone know who to start the new kate (spa boss) and Lana stuff?
Never mind I got it. talk to Lana at daves house at Midday in the kitchen (at 14.00). go the kates flat weekdays at 19:00.
after that buy a metal dector from the mall go the beach at 12:00 ( took me about 6 trys) go the spa.
If you keep searching you will find a Neckacle take to Mrs Brooke east distrct.

Last edited:

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
does anyone know either how to get the shrt.vi app from city hall or the code for the lock box you can find on the beach?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Very odd behaviour with this, game doesn't show the mp4's/webm's (video files) when loading up extacity.exe, but if I click the start.qsp within the standalone_assets folder, then they load/work just fine.

Tried different folders, everything - and it refuses to work via extacity.exe

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone see what is wrong with this? Im doing the dave's quest trying to trigger the bathroom scene at 21, already read previous posts saying i need to see all scenes from 21 and 23 mon-fri and sat-sun, already did that a bunch of time but still no luck.

Pulsar

Feb 22, 2018
Hey, need help, betty's number 14 and 15 scene and dad living room 20 you know the bad stuff quest and he just says its not his problem and end of event.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes