2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Samatras

Jun 5, 2018
Can someone see what is wrong with this? Im doing the dave's quest trying to trigger the bathroom scene at 21, already read previous posts saying i need to see all scenes from 21 and 23 mon-fri and sat-sun, already did that a bunch of time but still no luck.
You need to save before 21 and switch the language to russian, then it will be triggert

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Can someone see what is wrong with this? Im doing the dave's quest trying to trigger the bathroom scene at 21, already read previous posts saying i need to see all scenes from 21 and 23 mon-fri and sat-sun, already did that a bunch of time but still no luck.
when u did the walk in the house .... did u check everywhere... if u missed the pool at 16.00 that quest step is not finished, so bathroom 21.00 will not trigger

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
WOW i have to /clap at the creator of this extacity 0.17 patch. You finaly fixed all the bugs that where in the game since 0.13. Thank u very much. the only minor bug in game is still the talk to dad in livingroom 20.00 when u want to buy him out of the house. safe befor u talk to him. turn language to russion. talk to him and quest continues as it should . than just revert language back to english. this time it was a pleasure playin the game cause no bugs hindered my advancement. thank u again hope u contine the good mork. i m looking forward to it.
ps. ignore idiots that say the game is shit and they don t know what to do WHEN THE LINKT TO THE WALKTHROUGH IS ONE POST OVER THEM !!!!!! please people get a brain... i know its mostly in that small thing in the middle of your legs but still u should keep at least 1 braincell in your skull.....

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
pps. to people who think this is a sandbox game and u can do the girls/ladys when u want to than i have to dissapoint you. they interact with each other. some content can only be done after college startet. some only when its hollidays. i still recommend doin it in this order. raise spyin to over 20 so u wont fail. get taxi job get spa job. start with Tanjas quest till walkthrough stage 5. continue with Jorik quest that leads to moms quest. finish it. continue with tanja this goes to Grace and bux truck quests. do them. when finished do Estella and laura quests. after that the only thing u need to do till 25 of August (collage entrance exam) is get your knowledge up to 100. get bettys friendship up to 20 or 30 i cannot remember at moment. do the dj work quest in this time frame. after collage entrance exam do the collage quest. after that start with Nata/dad/Mrs Jones quests those are intertwined again .... finish those quest. after that u can do betty quest, Dave/scarlett quest Ann quest and finaly Lana/kate quest. et voila u finished the content of the game.. just work with the walkthrough step by step. some times are not correct but it shouldn t be hard to figure it out. if u have the time/energy cheat for 0.17 that is some pages back i did everything with that it works without bugging things out. (the only thing u have to avoid is getting friendship points with estella, that will bug u out on her.) have fun playin the game.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I have a question...where the "SaveFile" its located? since i move the game folder from one drive to another and didnt show me my previous save

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
does anyone know what to do after you fuck the investors wife? or is that it?
easy to know ... look at the gallery do u have all Kate szenes and all Lana szenes than yep you are finished.. don t u have them ... like lets say lana in the spa .... nope u have things to do ... and ofc u could have checked with the 0.17 walkthrough thats 1 page back ... or 2 tages back ...

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
14.4) We visit locations: Bathroom (18:00), Kitchen (17:00), Massage Room (17:00), Bathroom (Sunday 11:00).
14.5) In the city center we receive a message from Nata. Let's go home.

help, she's not calling me, I think I've seen all the scenes and she still doesn't call me.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes