2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Each time I click on the SHRT.IV APP, I get a popup with "Not available by City Hall."
I can't progress Mrs Robinson quest.

Do any one has a clue as to what I'm missing or what this popup means?

Edit: Never mind, simply ignore the popup message & go the the dean's office at 19h (twice).

Last edited:

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
1653595140898.png

We go to the living room at the weekend (20:00). We talk with the father.

im stuck here guys, i click to continue and the quest still says for me to talk with dad on the weekend 20:00 again

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
GUYS I DID IT

i finaly found out the bug that causes us to not be able to do betty corruption route. the issue with going to betty at 22 is the massage. for some reason it deactivates both beta and tanya's massages if you get hired by the spa and you missed their event. you can train on betta at 22, tanya at 22, and nata to raise the skill but you must see the event for them to stay active. if you dont for some reason when nata switches over to the optional scenes with dad it locks out the other ones even thou they should stay active. i think their might be a variable or switch that is deactivating when it shouldn't

in otherwords make sure to stop by both tanya and betty before you get hired by the spa because if you dont your completly locked out from doing it.

i have already informed the creator so hopefully this will be patched next update

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
GUYS I DID IT

i finaly found out the bug that causes us to not be able to do betty corruption route. the issue with going to betty at 22 is the massage. for some reason it deactivates both beta and tanya's massages if you get hired by the spa and you missed their event. you can train on betta at 22, tanya at 22, and nata to raise the skill but you must see the event for them to stay active. if you dont for some reason when nata switches over to the optional scenes with dad it locks out the other ones even thou they should stay active. i think their might be a variable or switch that is deactivating when it shouldn't

in otherwords make sure to stop by both tanya and betty before you get hired by the spa because if you dont your completly locked out from doing it.

i have already informed the creator so hopefully this will be patched next update
So thats why i cant progress with betty?

i cant put a single corruption stats on her

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
So thats why i cant progress with betty?

i cant put a single corruption stats on her
im sorry to say it dude but your going to have to restart its the only way.

i was done, did everything even used cheats to mess with her stats. its not a state based issue, it a hard coded variable that accidently whent off.

SexGameMonster

Mar 4, 2018
guys, maybe i'm blind but i dont see how i can close laptop menu, dude
Bad formatting from the designer I'm afraid.

If you're running on a lower resolution screen, the exit button is hidden behind the right hand panel.
The only way you can get out is by using the escape button on the right (looks like two arrows in a circle).

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
im sorry to say it dude but your going to have to restart its the only way.

i was done, did everything even used cheats to mess with her stats. its not a state based issue, it a hard coded variable that accidently whent off.
so i need to do the betty stuff first, corrupt her and then accept the massage job?

Mozeratti66

May 19, 2021
Hello, who will tell you how to complete the quest where you need to pay for the rental of a truck using the phone, I can’t get through.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes