2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

el1990

May 5, 2017
as with every qsp game ... ONLY OOOONNNEEEEEEE QSP FILE should be there remove the old , save it somewhere else but not in the directory
yeah, problem was i copied it into the wrong folder of the older version...such an idiot move....sorry....

i cant move forward with any quests since i need to complete betty...but im missing scene 5 and 10 and from 12 onwards...i assume i need these to get the message...how do i get these?

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
yeah, problem was i copied it into the wrong folder of the older version...such an idiot move....sorry....

i cant move forward with any quests since i need to complete betty...but im missing scene 5 and 10 and from 12 onwards...i assume i need these to get the message...how do i get these?
do u use the walkthrough ???

el1990

May 5, 2017
do u use the walkthrough ???
yeah i did...according to walkthrough it says:

18) Go to the bathroom again on the weekend (13:00)

19) We look through all the scenes with Betty.

20) We go to our room and get a message from Betty.

I did step 18...no more extra scenes there, so i figured i need the rest...but cant find them...and step 20 isnt triggered

Im missing Nr. 12 and 15...but seems like that one is only available once college is open but you need to get past this so you can progress with jorik...to be able to progress with tanya and the rest...but tanya disappears after college opens...what am i missing here...

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
yeah i did...according to walkthrough it says:

18) Go to the bathroom again on the weekend (13:00)

19) We look through all the scenes with Betty.

20) We go to our room and get a message from Betty.

I did step 18...no more extra scenes there, so i figured i need the rest...but cant find them...and step 20 isnt triggered

Im missing Nr. 12 and 15...but seems like that one is only available once college is open but you need to get past this so you can progress with jorik...to be able to progress with tanya and the rest...but tanya disappears after college opens...what am i missing here...
do u have 30+ friendship and lust on betty ?.... hmmm u have bought snorkeling mask ? first time there is a szene and a week later there is another...... and yes the szene u are missing (12) is the one when u drive her home from university if i remember correctly, and well some pages back i wrote the (for me) optimal order to do all those quests and Betty is one of the latest questlines i do. at that time u are into university allready.... and tanya doesn t disappear she is just goin to University and lives in the dorms there ....,

el1990

May 5, 2017
do u have 30+ friendship and lust on betty ?.... hmmm u have bought snorkeling mask ? first time there is a szene and a week later there is another...... and yes the szene u are missing (12) is the one when u drive her home from university if i remember correctly, and well some pages back i wrote the (for me) optimal order to do all those quests and Betty is one of the latest questlines i do. at that time u are into university allready.... and tanya doesn t disappear she is just goin to University and lives in the dorms there ....,

Hi,

yeah i read that one. but it in that one you said do truck quest and maid quest, but to do the jorik quest i need betty quest....

10) Complete Betty's quests (Route 1 (3) or Route 2 (4))

11) We go to Jorik's office in the evening (we get XTC-30gs and XTC-30tl).

i cant find a way to pay for the truck...so according to WT i need to finish betty quest then jorik should progress...i feel like im in a loop or dont get something.

otmar

May 9, 2017
Hi,

yeah i read that one. but it in that one you said do truck quest and maid quest, but to do the jorik quest i need betty quest....

i cant find a way to pay for the truck...so according to WT i need to finish betty quest then jorik should progress...i feel like im in a loop or dont get something.
you pay with your phone, you may have to click the next button a few times in your contacts

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Hi,

thats not correct. u do maid quest till 5 than u can start jorik quest and mom quest after that.... as soon as he has his shop in west u can buy xtc 10 and 20 there .... xtc 30 u only need far far into the game and yes betty quest.... but as i said betty should only be done after university is open and u have done nata quest and dad quests .... i m not sure but i doubt u can finish betty quest before University is open ....

truck event is a bit tricky... first u have to pay for the truck .. u do that with your mobile phone the truck guy is on the 4th page of your adresses...

Reactions: el1990

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
Unlock all the characters, pics, movies but without extended content (2 lady?)Quests 148/170? I did not find out what are missed. (PS, Stepmom is route1, stepsis is love)
I think you're only missing the extended quests. And no one has those.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Unlock all the characters, pics, movies but without extended content (2 lady?)Quests 148/170? I did not find out what are missed. (PS, Stepmom is route1, stepsis is love)
u are finished except extended content and i haven t seen anyone leaking that so far ....

el1990

May 5, 2017
thats not correct. u do maid quest till 5 than u can start jorik quest and mom quest after that.... as soon as he has his shop in west u can buy xtc 10 and 20 there .... xtc 30 u only need far far into the game and yes betty quest.... but as i said betty should only be done after university is open and u have done nata quest and dad quests .... i m not sure but i doubt u can finish betty quest before University is open ....

truck event is a bit tricky... first u have to pay for the truck .. u do that with your mobile phone the truck guy is on the 4th page of your adresses...

BIG THX...apparently i was stuck there...

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
the moment this kind of game is made a quest and not a sandbox - ... well, SOB became worse and worse the more it got inclined on the quest rout. How, in the living hell, the author expects the player to find those triggers?

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
the moment this kind of game is made a quest and not a sandbox - ... well, SOB became worse and worse the more it got inclined on the quest rout. How, in the living hell, the author expects the player to find those triggers?
Trial and Error ????

el1990

May 5, 2017

Yo, sorry to bother again, but im stuck again at 2 parts...

1. Walkthrough says to talk to dad in living room on WE...i do that, but Dad only says not my problem. The quest guide says still to talk to dad, did that like 5 times...no change. so next step is get 500k, sold all the pictures and clicked in settings the +1000 thingy plus the cheats...i got like 2mio now...go to bank...bank doesnt do shit. what am i missing.

2. Ive seen dave and wife fuck in living room 10 times or so, during week and weekends...if i go at 2100 to bathroom nothing changes...also if i go to spa at 9 says i dont have anything to talk with dave...what am i missing again?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes