2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
yeah i did...according to walkthrough it says:

18) Go to the bathroom again on the weekend (13:00)

19) We look through all the scenes with Betty.

20) We go to our room and get a message from Betty.

I did step 18...no more extra scenes there, so i figured i need the rest...but cant find them...and step 20 isnt triggered

Im missing Nr. 12 and 15...but seems like that one is only available once college is open but you need to get past this so you can progress with jorik...to be able to progress with tanya and the rest...but tanya disappears after college opens...what am i missing here...
do u have 30+ friendship and lust on betty ?.... hmmm u have bought snorkeling mask ? first time there is a szene and a week later there is another...... and yes the szene u are missing (12) is the one when u drive her home from university if i remember correctly, and well some pages back i wrote the (for me) optimal order to do all those quests and Betty is one of the latest questlines i do. at that time u are into university allready.... and tanya doesn t disappear she is just goin to University and lives in the dorms there ....,

el1990

May 5, 2017
do u have 30+ friendship and lust on betty ?.... hmmm u have bought snorkeling mask ? first time there is a szene and a week later there is another...... and yes the szene u are missing (12) is the one when u drive her home from university if i remember correctly, and well some pages back i wrote the (for me) optimal order to do all those quests and Betty is one of the latest questlines i do. at that time u are into university allready.... and tanya doesn t disappear she is just goin to University and lives in the dorms there ....,

Hi,

yeah i read that one. but it in that one you said do truck quest and maid quest, but to do the jorik quest i need betty quest....

10) Complete Betty's quests (Route 1 (3) or Route 2 (4))

11) We go to Jorik's office in the evening (we get XTC-30gs and XTC-30tl).

i cant find a way to pay for the truck...so according to WT i need to finish betty quest then jorik should progress...i feel like im in a loop or dont get something.

otmar

May 9, 2017
Hi,

yeah i read that one. but it in that one you said do truck quest and maid quest, but to do the jorik quest i need betty quest....

i cant find a way to pay for the truck...so according to WT i need to finish betty quest then jorik should progress...i feel like im in a loop or dont get something.
you pay with your phone, you may have to click the next button a few times in your contacts

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Hi,

thats not correct. u do maid quest till 5 than u can start jorik quest and mom quest after that.... as soon as he has his shop in west u can buy xtc 10 and 20 there .... xtc 30 u only need far far into the game and yes betty quest.... but as i said betty should only be done after university is open and u have done nata quest and dad quests .... i m not sure but i doubt u can finish betty quest before University is open ....

truck event is a bit tricky... first u have to pay for the truck .. u do that with your mobile phone the truck guy is on the 4th page of your adresses...

Reactions: el1990

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
Unlock all the characters, pics, movies but without extended content (2 lady?)Quests 148/170? I did not find out what are missed. (PS, Stepmom is route1, stepsis is love)
I think you're only missing the extended quests. And no one has those.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Unlock all the characters, pics, movies but without extended content (2 lady?)Quests 148/170? I did not find out what are missed. (PS, Stepmom is route1, stepsis is love)
u are finished except extended content and i haven t seen anyone leaking that so far ....

el1990

May 5, 2017
thats not correct. u do maid quest till 5 than u can start jorik quest and mom quest after that.... as soon as he has his shop in west u can buy xtc 10 and 20 there .... xtc 30 u only need far far into the game and yes betty quest.... but as i said betty should only be done after university is open and u have done nata quest and dad quests .... i m not sure but i doubt u can finish betty quest before University is open ....

truck event is a bit tricky... first u have to pay for the truck .. u do that with your mobile phone the truck guy is on the 4th page of your adresses...

BIG THX...apparently i was stuck there...

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
the moment this kind of game is made a quest and not a sandbox - ... well, SOB became worse and worse the more it got inclined on the quest rout. How, in the living hell, the author expects the player to find those triggers?

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
the moment this kind of game is made a quest and not a sandbox - ... well, SOB became worse and worse the more it got inclined on the quest rout. How, in the living hell, the author expects the player to find those triggers?
Trial and Error ????

el1990

May 5, 2017

Yo, sorry to bother again, but im stuck again at 2 parts...

1. Walkthrough says to talk to dad in living room on WE...i do that, but Dad only says not my problem. The quest guide says still to talk to dad, did that like 5 times...no change. so next step is get 500k, sold all the pictures and clicked in settings the +1000 thingy plus the cheats...i got like 2mio now...go to bank...bank doesnt do shit. what am i missing.

2. Ive seen dave and wife fuck in living room 10 times or so, during week and weekends...if i go at 2100 to bathroom nothing changes...also if i go to spa at 9 says i dont have anything to talk with dave...what am i missing again?

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Yo, sorry to bother again, but im stuck again at 2 parts...

1. Walkthrough says to talk to dad in living room on WE...i do that, but Dad only says not my problem. The quest guide says still to talk to dad, did that like 5 times...no change. so next step is get 500k, sold all the pictures and clicked in settings the +1000 thingy plus the cheats...i got like 2mio now...go to bank...bank doesnt do shit. what am i missing.

2. Ive seen dave and wife fuck in living room 10 times or so, during week and weekends...if i go at 2100 to bathroom nothing changes...also if i go to spa at 9 says i dont have anything to talk with dave...what am i missing again?
yep thats the only really annoyin bug in this version ... a few pages back there is a save/load/save guide u have to do to finish that step .. its a bit complicatet ..... but if i remember someone said switching to russian language fixes that bug also but i have no idea if it really works ......

Reactions: Sanjab

el1990

May 5, 2017
Hmm i get option to paid the bank tho. I will try another run.
Did you use the father room fix start.qsp?

For clarity,

save at 20:00 in the living room

after that use (1) to load that save. talk to your dad.
then, save again.
then use (2) and load save again.
hi, this doesnt work for me. i cant load my save game with those two files. but changing it to russian version did the trick...thank you...

yep thats the only really annoyin bug in this version ... a few pages back there is a save/load/save guide u have to do to finish that step .. its a bit complicatet ..... but if i remember someone said switching to russian language fixes that bug also but i have no idea if it really works ......
any idea where im stuck with the dave thing?

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
hi, this doesnt work for me. i cant load my save game with those two files. but changing it to russian version did the trick...thank you...

any idea where im stuck with the dave thing?
as far as i know u have to watch them every day of the week (except friday if i remember right ) on 21.00 in living and 23.00 in bedroom after u done that if u did all days and u enter bathroom u see her blowin dave ... u watch again next day ... after that u should get a szene where she strips for u on weekends at 9 am in the bedroom ... than u go to dave in spa the next weekday ... there is no bug there its just that it neva said u have to do every day watching them ... the szenes don t change sooo many just watch monday tuesday and than skip to weekend so they miss the other days .....

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
Trial and Error ????
That's not trial an error. There's one trigger where you have to encounter at 17;00 (if i'm not mistaken) in a room that you even don't visit, 'cause there's nothing except that specific trigger at a specific point in the quest chain. this is bullshit. Nothing indicates about the existence of that trigger, and there specifically. That's not trial an error.

el1990

May 5, 2017
as far as i know u have to watch them every day of the week (except friday if i remember right ) on 21.00 in living and 23.00 in bedroom after u done that if u did all days and u enter bathroom u see her blowin dave ... u watch again next day ... after that u should get a szene where she strips for u on weekends at 9 am in the bedroom ... than u go to dave in spa the next weekday ... there is no bug there its just that it neva said u have to do every day watching them ... the szenes don t change sooo many just watch monday tuesday and than skip to weekend so they miss the other days .....

somehow got it...no idea what it was but at one point it moved forward. thx for your help.

anyone have a save with nata second route and betty second route?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
will that mod overwrite attached qsp fix file without any issues?

As long as the name of the qsp file remains the same, your saves will transfer.
if there will be v17 and a new mod (are mods done every new version?) ... will saves work if to follow that rule?
(i stopped at v09 because my old saves were incompatible with new v10 and-or its mod. though i assume moded qssp file had the same name as the original name . start or whatever it was in standalone )

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
will that mod overwrite attached qsp fix file without any issues?

if there will be v17 and a new mod (are mods done every new version?) ... will saves work if to follow that rule?
(i stopped at v09 because my old saves were incompatible with new v10 and-or its mod. though i assume moded qssp file had the same name as the original name . start or whatever it was in standalone )
I'm not 100% sure regarding game updates, new versions likely create a new save folder in the 'Documents/Сохранения игр Quest Navigator' location, and you could possibly copy the save files over though its always a risk since it can cause glitches and other issues due to incompatibility

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
not my first qsp so i know that basics. however most qsps, as u may know, are abandonded so i had no experience of changing mods and utilised the latest one.
but here my old saves showed events number of old version (as if new v somehow failed to see/activate new ones). thus i needed either someones save or to replay from the start.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes