2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
So are v12 save games compatible with v13?

I think SoB cheat mod magic code did something like that.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
And here as promised the initial Cheat Mod v1.00 release for Extacity v 0.13
Changelog 1.00:
-initial cheat mod release for Extacity v 0.13.
-basic cheats for usual statistics + cheats for the persons in the Characters menu.

Unpack into where start.qsp was (delete it or rename to something without QSP extension! Folder cannot contain to QSP files!) and rename to start.qsp.
Start the game as usual from the Extacity.exe.

PLEASE REDOWNLOAD - I have posted the wrong version with an error. This one is the correct one.

UPDATE : Version 1.01 is out, follow here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-13-mvh.52912/post-6582704

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Guys please redownload again - posted the wrong version. The one upped now is correct.
And of course report any in game errors.

Reactions: Gryf

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
@iamcharlie
use the v0.12 walkthrough and try to find the new 0.13 events by yourself.
WT for 0.13 will eventually come... or when I will have time to actually play the darn game and look into the code for the new events I will post here some hints.

Last edited:

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
use the v0.12 walkthrough and try to find the new 0.13 by yourself. WT for 0.13 will eventually come... or when I will have time to actually play the darn game and look into the code for the new events.
Where I can found the walkthrough ? I am new .

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Where I can found the walkthrough ? I am new .
Here in this thread a few pages back.
Hint : there are some buttons at the bottom left which have numbers on them - allow to switch between thread pages. Or - there is also a search function here.
And "I am new" is a bad excuse - especially with 99 comments, and account existing since 1,5 years...

Reactions: Larsung

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
Here in this thread a few pages back.
Hint : there are some buttons at the bottom left which have numbers on them - allow to switch between thread pages. Or - there is also a search function here.
And "I am new" is a bad excuse - especially with 99 comments, and account existing since 1,5 years...
thanks !! sorry I mean I played this game only now thats why I said new.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
iamcharlie -- No problem. Njoy the game :)
And sorry -- I can be a little bit "salty" if I notice PPL expect everyone to deliver them everything on a golden plate...
Many of us - either users who mod and/or fix the games and ppl who provide support do it as a hobby and cause they like what they are doing...
And some ppl are coming here with such an attitude as if they payed top dollars in cash upfront for platinum-level services...

And I am not talking about you now.. just... a little bit background about my saltiness sometimes...

And also report any bugs (if you find them that is). I am off for tonight.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
iamcharlie -- No problem. Njoy the game :)
And sorry -- I can be a little bit "salty" if I notice PPL expect everyone to deliver them everything on a golden plate...
Many of us - either users who mod and/or fix the games and ppl who provide support do it as a hobby and cause they like what they are doing...
And some ppl are coming here with such an attitude as if they payed top dollars in cash upfront for platinum-level services...

And I am not talking about you now.. just... a little bit background about my saltiness sometimes...

And also report any bugs (if you find them that is). I am off for tonight.
1) Trying to talk to Nata in the kitchen on monday at 17h gives me a blank screen (bad logical sign again?)
2) Not sure if this is a bug, but when clicking on the toilet room at the nightclub, you end up in the cafe toilet.

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
There is a bug with talking to the father about moving out of the house at 20:00 in the living room on Nate's first route.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
1) Trying to talk to Nata in the kitchen on monday at 17h gives me a blank screen (bad logical sign again?)
2) Not sure if this is a bug, but when clicking on the toilet room at the nightclub, you end up in the cafe toilet.
There is a bug with talking to the father about moving out of the house at 20:00 in the living room on Nate's first route.
Ad. 1 --- i have checked the values in your save.... and the college has a value = 2 which is somehow not considered in the logical statements.... need to investigate further on this... compare all the relevant values in your save to the statements in this action and find the logical whitespots/gaps or errors... will take a little bit of time more.
Ad. 2 --- fixed in Version 1.01 of my Cheat mod.

Talking to father at 20:00 fixed in 1.01.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Cheat mod v 1.01 for Extacity v 0.13 is out!

Changelog:
--fixed the bug with wrong redirection to the cafe wc in the nightclub. And since there is an action with nata... well... it has a relevance.... Dev should take more care of checking his new redirections are working properly.... ehh....
--fixed a bug at dads house, living room 20:00 talking about buying out the house from him

Known bugs:
Kitchen 17:00 Nata talk - blank screen --- under investigation. ---- FIXED in 1.02, look here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-13-mvh.52912/post-6584548

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes