2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

johnwoo

Apr 13, 2017
When trying to talk to Nata in dads room at 9am I get a blank screen, can't continue down Natas quest line.

ehesse

Jan 6, 2018
Girl2 still have bug, missing in dating girl2 after line 193 :
gt 'myroom'
---
pc searchdating_mom missing line 16:
end

Shelbourne

Jul 9, 2018
How activate the cheat? I download but not have any +/- switch? Check all menu, but don`t see activator..
Start.qsp to folder standalone I drop.

HELP PLS
UPD: I understand. He don`t work on russian version.We can repair it? or for russian cheat don`t work - i need all time switch language?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I ran the QSP analyser on the 1.04 version from PrEzi and removed all the redundant ends and fixed the couple of other errors that popped up:

Here'sa copy of the , you need to export the game in T2G format then run the analyser on that .txt file before re-inporting it with QGen.

scythica

Jul 5, 2017
I ran the QSP analyser on the 1.04 version from PrEzi and removed all the redundant ends and fixed the couple of other errors that popped up: Mega

Here'sa copy of the Analyser, you need to export the game in T2G format then run the analyser on that .txt file before re-inporting it with QGen.
Defender says something about trojan in your file

deadevilgrounds

Aug 26, 2017
There is a bug where BATHDOORLOCK can go above 12 if you try to view the bathroom again before getting the key from the father's office. This then breaks getting the master key as it uses == not >= etc when checking for the value 12.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Defender says something about trojan in your file
Defender is not something I would wish on my worst enemy. For free you can get Avast or something. Don't trust random internet person though, google top free anti-virus and read what they say in pros and cons then choose one that suits you best. Then delete Defender because its shit.

Now you should be able to dl my file without being scared because it doesn't carry a valid Windows certificate and its encrypted by 7zip (a hugely popular and widely available program).

kot123

Oct 11, 2019
Guys, please tell me what you need to do to open 2 scenes of jorik? There is no such thing in the manual(

scythica

Jul 5, 2017
Defender is not something I would wish on my worst enemy. For free you can get Avast or something. Don't trust random internet person though, google top free anti-virus and read what they say in pros and cons then choose one that suits you best. Then delete Defender because its shit.

Now you should be able to dl my file without being scared because it doesn't carry a valid Windows certificate and its encrypted by 7zip (a hugely popular and widely available program).
Yeah, true enough about Defender

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
I'm getting the blank nataobserv event that comes before the fishing event. Attached the save.

geimer94

Dec 28, 2017
Is Bella broken? she does not come to the pool on time in the mother's quest
does not come to the kitchen at 9 o'clock

Last edited:
Reactions: andrzejek12

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
I'm getting the blank nataobserv event that comes before the fishing event. Attached the save.
i found out that if u haven t done all the girls with father than u cannot talk to her at 9am on weekends before fishing event. so u have to do all the girls ... there is an event every day from monday to friday ... bench/cinema mondays pink panther on tuesday hertha the neigbour on wendsday ... fotoshoot with model thursday and in the bath at friday another fuck.... only if u have all of those can u talk to nata for fishing event....

fotistse

Apr 27, 2017
Guys,when i send a msg to jorik about the house welcoming party,the page goes blank..
Am i supposed to progress smth else or is it a bug?Thanks

velass

Jul 23, 2019
"6.3) Go to the bathroom several times (21:00)",Dave house quest I goo but nothing hepend.Please help

Reaver

May 31, 2017
So I'm working off a somewhat old walk through, and it's been right for the most part. however I'm now stuck with a blank screen every time i go and talk with the stepmom at 9am. I will also add my save file so someone might be able to see what's up.

thx for any help

Reaver

May 31, 2017
So I'm working off a somewhat old walk through, and it's been right for the most part. however I'm now stuck with a blank screen every time i go and talk with the stepmom at 9am. I will also add my save file so someone might be able to see what's up.

thx for any help
NM I don't have pink panther done... that's why :p Please use my save if you need one 78 /112 done.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes