2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hello everyone, at the moment the game interface looks like this. View attachment 1512057 So not very convenient, you need to constantly scroll through the locations... Can anyone make a small interface mod that would look like this? View attachment 1511828 I'll be very thankful.
This is the interface I'm using, just basic image resizing. Not played much tho, so no idea if there are issues and not exactly what you're looking for. So if you're interested, here you go:

Untitled.jpg

Extract the zip file into "Extacity\assets\standalone_content\pic\" folder.

mamadj

Jan 9, 2018
I haven't reach the talkt to dad yet as I restart the play again but here is the steps. ( i have done that and overcome that daddy issue (20:00) thing.

First, you need to be in the livin room with your dad at 20:00 and save your game at there

This is the fix that i mentioned in the previous post download and rename it to start.qsp
View attachment 1511991

then copy the start.qsp to the game folder and overwrite the existing one
View attachment 1511999

After that, open the game load the save and talk to dad. as soon as you finish talking, save again and reverse the step with the fixed cheat 15.1.1
Hi mate I think I did everything but it's not working. when i talk to dad there is no option to reply, i just get the red arrow to continue. Then at the bank no option either.

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Hi mate I think I did everything but it's not working. when i talk to dad there is no option to reply, i just get the red arrow to continue. Then at the bank no option either.
Hmm i get option to paid the bank tho. I will try another run.
Did you use the father room fix start.qsp?

For clarity,

save at 20:00 in the living room

after that use (1) to load that save. talk to your dad.
then, save again.
then use (2) and load save again.

Reactions: mamadj

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hmm i get option to paid the bank tho. I will try another run.
Did you use the father room fix start.qsp?

For clarity,

save at 20:00 in the living room

after that use (1) to load that save. talk to your dad.
then, save again.
then use (2) and load save again.
Why this swip-swap.
Just post a save before the event for me to look into the code and fix that darn place. replacing files, saving, loading etc etc. is just.... bulls..t....

Reactions: Mario4don

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
This is the interface I'm using, just basic image resizing. Not played much tho, so no idea if there are issues and not exactly what you're looking for. So if you're interested, here you go:

View attachment 1513312

Extract the zip file into "Extacity\assets\standalone_content\pic\" folder.
I could modify the QSP in such a way that the first two rows would be shown as one with the resized icons.
But then it would permanently require the "resized" files else it would break the "normal" layout.
What do you guys think ?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I could modify the QSP in such a way that the first two rows would be shown as one with the resized icons.
But then it would permanently require the "resized" files else it would break the "normal" layout.
What do you guys think ?
I'd say go for it if it's just a simple tweak and not too much work.

darko9svs

Jan 11, 2020
1. We visit locations: Bathroom (18:00), Kitchen (17:00), Massage Room (17:00), Bathroom (Sunday 11:00).
2. In the city center we receive a message from Nata. Let's go home. task 1.
I have solved everything but I do not get a message from nata from task 2.

Reactions: konabwo

MrBlueLad

May 27, 2017
Easiest way I've found to get around the 'talk to Dad in Living Room (20:00)' not triggering the next step (going to the bank to pay for the house) is to open up your save in a save editor and changing 'payforthehouse' from 0 to 1. This immediately starts the next step so you just need to go to the bank and pay to carry on the quest.

Used Save Editor Online and nothing seems to have been broken in game or at least not yet.

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Why this swip-swap.
Just post a save before the event for me to look into the code and fix that darn place. replacing files, saving, loading etc etc. is just.... bulls..t....
1. not actually know that you fix .
2. couldn't find an answer but found some fix way back a go so... yeah that's about it

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
What do you guys think ?
I have problem that maid and mom and other character does not shown in character profile. concern with screen size?

LrgeDick

Oct 3, 2020
I´m having some trouble, black panther doesn´t appear, in the sex datting roulette there is a time that stay all blank the left screen and doesn´t appear nothing to me

Reactions: LaoAnjin
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes