2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
I have an issue here: " 14.16) Talk to Nata in the nightclub toilet (Sunday - 15:00) "

1)the nightclub toilet teleports me to the cafe toilet
2)The nightclib is closed at 15:00
In a few pages ago, we state that the walkthrough is wrong. Hour is 5am.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
In a few pages ago, we state that the walkthrough is wrong. Hour is 5am.
Thx for the answer. Still getting teleported to the cafe as soon as i get in though. Here's what i did to fix it: I put the 0.13 cheat patch in, got into the bathroom, talked to nata, got out. Saved. Put back the original file. But after that scene, i can't see Nata in her spa room at 17h...

Last edited:

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Did you find a way past it?
So there's a missing trigger at the end of the scene. Again, what i did is to take the .13 cheat file, replaced the "original" file in the stand alone content.Get over the hump, then save and replace the cheat file with the original. Dunno if this is not gonna fuck everything up though.

Reactions: Scoooter22

Mozeratti66

May 19, 2021
I have an issue here: " 14.16) Talk to Nata in the nightclub toilet (Sunday - 15:00) "

1)the nightclub toilet teleports me to the cafe toilet
2)The nightclib is closed at 15:00

[/ЦИТАТА]С
Здравствуйте можно спросить по игре.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
So there's a missing trigger at the end of the scene. Again, what i did is to take the .13 cheat file, replaced the "original" file in the stand alone content.Get over the hump, then save and replace the cheat file with the original. Dunno if this is not gonna fuck everything up though.
Well it sure seems like a lot of parts of the game are fucked up

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
Thx for the answer. Still getting teleported to the cafe as soon as i get in though. Here's what i did to fix it: I put the 0.13 cheat patch in, got into the bathroom, talked to nata, got out. Saved. Put back the original file. But after that scene, i can't see Nata in her spa room at 17h...
Weird, my .14 file precisely fixes the bathroom bug, I made it so I could continue playing Nata's quest. And FWIW, worked for me and others.

Nov 27, 2020
I have problem with ''Take a walk in Dave's house'' quest. I did as it is written here already 20 times

''6.2) Watch scenes of Dave and Mrs. Stevens (Bedroom (Mon-Thu -23:00, Sat-Sun -23:00), Living Room (Mon-Thu, Sat-Sun -21:00)''

But when i try to execute this nothing happens, there was no one in the bathroom at that time and nothing happens in any day

''6.3) Go to the bathroom several times (21:00)''

What to do next? Please tell me, I tried to find the answer in the comments, but I could not find

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
I have problem with ''Take a walk in Dave's house'' quest. I did as it is written here already 20 times

''6.2) Watch scenes of Dave and Mrs. Stevens (Bedroom (Mon-Thu -23:00, Sat-Sun -23:00), Living Room (Mon-Thu, Sat-Sun -21:00)''

But when i try to execute this nothing happens, there was no one in the bathroom at that time and nothing happens in any day

''6.3) Go to the bathroom several times (21:00)''

What to do next? Please tell me, I tried to find the answer in the comments, but I could not find
These usually involve counters, you need to repeat several actions several times, you may post your save and when I am free I'll give it a look.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Hola ¿cómo estás? Me gustaría saber si alguien sería tan amable como para indicar los eventos que se disparan con la versión extendida. También les digo que no puedo subirme al camión del parque, la pantalla se queda en blanco. Tampoco puedo ver a la madre a las 18:00 en la habitación de la casa de la madre porque hay un error. Gracias por las respuestas. Saludos

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any saves for end of v9/start of v10 (around steps # 76-77)
ofc compatible with later ui and newly modded start .qsp files.
(who knows ... what if there is some fan-enthusiast)

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
Strange....When I launch the game, I got a text box with a Russian message....and the game don't start and the only thing I got is a "Ok" button in the text box. I can only click "OK" and everything closes. Do I have to do something before launching the game ?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes