2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Can somebody help please? I am stuck here:

14.4) We visit locations: Bathroom (18:00), Kitchen (17:00), Massage Room (17:00), Bathroom (Sunday 11:00).
14.5) In the city center we receive a message from Nata. Let's go home.

I did all the steps from 14.4 (yes I know, it's actually Kitchen 16:00 on weekends) but 14.5 still doesn't trigger. Does Nata need a certain amount of lust points towards me before it triggers?
Does anybody have an idea on how to get past this problem in Nata's quest? Any help is appreciated please. I really don't want to have to start over. Thank you

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
Does anybody have an idea on how to get past this problem in Nata's quest? Any help is appreciated please. I really don't want to have to start over. Thank you
Try sharing the save, I'll take a look. But from the code, you need to repeat all the events a few times, like watching her masturbate around 4 times total.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Try sharing the save, I'll take a look. But from the code, you need to repeat all the events a few times, like watching her masturbate around 4 times total.
Appreciate the answer. I've done the events 2 or 3 times each, maybe that's the problem but I've also attached the save to this post. Thank you

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
On Nata's love phase: " 14.6) We go to the living room at the weekend (20:00). We talk with the father " doesn't trigger the next phase. Is it a bug or am i missing something?

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
Appreciate the answer. I've done the events 2 or 3 times each, maybe that's the problem but I've also attached the save to this post. Thank you
I had no problem, repeated all the events one or twice more using the cheat to go back in time easily, and then when I went to City Downtown got the message. Remember to take a shower on sunday at 11 to trigger the event, just do it a couple more times, it's a counter based event.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I had that issue too. My problem was that i wasn't triggering the proper scene in the kitchen. I don't remember if the answer was picking the coffee instead of the Nata picture or clicking on it on the weekend... But if i remember correctly it was one of the 2.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
I had no problem, repeated all the events one or twice more using the cheat to go back in time easily, and then when I went to City Downtown got the message. Remember to take a shower on sunday at 11 to trigger the event, just do it a couple more times, it's a counter based event.
Thank you for your time. I managed to get past it by doing all the events required a bunch of times and then I spent about 5 mins(real time) in City downtown skipping back and forth until it finally triggered. It seems you need to be there at a specific time.

Anyway, something is still seriously messed up either with my save or with my game, because now it doesn't trigger anything after speaking with father in living room at 20:00. He just says he wants to kick Nata out and that it's not his problem, but I don't get a prompt for paying the 500,000 to the bank and the "talk to father" quest stays there and doesn't get crossed off the list

Reactions: megaera

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Thank you for your time. I managed to get past it by doing all the events required a bunch of times and then I spent about 5 mins(real time) in City downtown skipping back and forth until it finally triggered. It seems you need to be there at a specific time.

Anyway, something is still seriously messed up either with my save or with my game, because now it doesn't trigger anything after speaking with father in living room at 20:00. He just says he wants to kick Nata out and that it's not his problem, but I don't get a prompt for paying the 500,000 to the bank and the "talk to father" quest stays there and doesn't get crossed off the list
I have that same issue. Haven't found a fix./ missing trigger

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I have an issue here: " 14.16) Talk to Nata in the nightclub toilet (Sunday - 15:00) "

1)the nightclub toilet teleports me to the cafe toilet
2)The nightclib is closed at 15:00

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
I have an issue here: " 14.16) Talk to Nata in the nightclub toilet (Sunday - 15:00) "

In a few pages ago, we state that the walkthrough is wrong. Hour is 5am.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
In a few pages ago, we state that the walkthrough is wrong. Hour is 5am.
Thx for the answer. Still getting teleported to the cafe as soon as i get in though. Here's what i did to fix it: I put the 0.13 cheat patch in, got into the bathroom, talked to nata, got out. Saved. Put back the original file. But after that scene, i can't see Nata in her spa room at 17h...

Last edited:

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Did you find a way past it?
So there's a missing trigger at the end of the scene. Again, what i did is to take the .13 cheat file, replaced the "original" file in the stand alone content.Get over the hump, then save and replace the cheat file with the original. Dunno if this is not gonna fuck everything up though.

Reactions: Scoooter22

Mozeratti66

May 19, 2021

[/ЦИТАТА]С
Здравствуйте можно спросить по игре.

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
So there's a missing trigger at the end of the scene. Again, what i did is to take the .13 cheat file, replaced the "original" file in the stand alone content.Get over the hump, then save and replace the cheat file with the original. Dunno if this is not gonna fuck everything up though.
Well it sure seems like a lot of parts of the game are fucked up

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
Thx for the answer. Still getting teleported to the cafe as soon as i get in though. Here's what i did to fix it: I put the 0.13 cheat patch in, got into the bathroom, talked to nata, got out. Saved. Put back the original file. But after that scene, i can't see Nata in her spa room at 17h...
Weird, my .14 file precisely fixes the bathroom bug, I made it so I could continue playing Nata's quest. And FWIW, worked for me and others.

Nov 27, 2020
I have problem with ''Take a walk in Dave's house'' quest. I did as it is written here already 20 times

''6.2) Watch scenes of Dave and Mrs. Stevens (Bedroom (Mon-Thu -23:00, Sat-Sun -23:00), Living Room (Mon-Thu, Sat-Sun -21:00)''

But when i try to execute this nothing happens, there was no one in the bathroom at that time and nothing happens in any day

''6.3) Go to the bathroom several times (21:00)''

What to do next? Please tell me, I tried to find the answer in the comments, but I could not find

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
I have problem with ''Take a walk in Dave's house'' quest. I did as it is written here already 20 times

''6.2) Watch scenes of Dave and Mrs. Stevens (Bedroom (Mon-Thu -23:00, Sat-Sun -23:00), Living Room (Mon-Thu, Sat-Sun -21:00)''

But when i try to execute this nothing happens, there was no one in the bathroom at that time and nothing happens in any day

''6.3) Go to the bathroom several times (21:00)''

What to do next? Please tell me, I tried to find the answer in the comments, but I could not find
These usually involve counters, you need to repeat several actions several times, you may post your save and when I am free I'll give it a look.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes