2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
I've fixed the Nightclub bug, now it correctly enters the Nightclub bathroom instead of going to the cafe, so the Nata quest can be advanced. As Wpolo said, the correct time is 5.00, not 15.00, Walkthrough is wrong there.

Also restored the menu showing the current location, I have no much time, but if someone finds a game breaking bug I may try looking into it if it's not too complicated.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
i really wonder if the game creator ever reads here ? cause there are some bugs that are in the game forever now.... Prezi had fixed a lot of those bugs.... but when the next version of the game comes out they are there again. this gets kind of annoyin tbh .....

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
I've fixed the Nightclub bug, now it correctly enters the Nightclub bathroom instead of going to the cafe, so the Nata quest can be advanced. As Wpolo said, the correct time is 5.00, not 15.00, Walkthrough is wrong there.

Also restored the menu showing the current location, I have no much time, but if someone finds a game breaking bug I may try looking into it if it's not too complicated.
Nata Route 2

nightclub toilet (Sunday -5:00)

I still can't see NATA

DC~{$D[3K$VO9ZZX`E~W~4T.png

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
i really wonder if the game creator ever reads here ? cause there are some bugs that are in the game forever now.... Prezi had fixed a lot of those bugs.... but when the next version of the game comes out they are there again. this gets kind of annoyin tbh .....
Yeah, there are surely many bugs missing in the QSP I posted, but I cannot be arsed to hunt all those one by one, and I don't know how to diff two QSP files. As said, if people report bugs I may go into fixing those, example, I noticed why in some places when you advance time it goes to another place instead of staying in the place (it lacks one line of code for that location), so it's easy to fix it, but I won't surely go file by file doing that.

Just wanted to advance the quest, and while at it, thought it'd be nice to share the file.

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
View attachment 1462349
Is the extended version just need to enter the password here to play?

Can you share the password and the walkthrough?
Click on the keyboard icon and write anything in there, does not matter.

Alternatively, I am trying to figure out Angelica's quests. There's a whole line that supposeddly starts at the park at 8 in the morning during workdays, but even forcing adding some variables to the savefile doesn't boot up the quest.

EDIT: After researching, the files for these quests are supposed to be inside a new "extended" folder that didn't come with the update file, gonna download the full thing.

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, there are surely many bugs missing in the QSP I posted, but I cannot be arsed to hunt all those one by one, and I don't know how to diff two QSP files. As said, if people report bugs I may go into fixing those, example, I noticed why in some places when you advance time it goes to another place instead of staying in the place (it lacks one line of code for that location), so it's easy to fix it, but I won't surely go file by file doing that.

Just wanted to advance the quest, and while at it, thought it'd be nice to share the file.
ahhhh sorry guess u missunderstood me. its cool that u try to fix some bugs. me replyin to your post was a mistake on my side. i first wanted to list some bugs for u (that why i replyed) but then i somehow got to rant about the gamecreator not fixin his bugs without canceling to reply to u. my bad ;(

velass

Jul 23, 2019

Iff I replay with your file do mus play from start?

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
Iff I replay with your file do mus play from start?
If you change the name of my QSP to the one you had, nope. As long as QSP name is unchanged, you can keep playing your games. That or move your savegames to the new folder.

As for the extended Angelica Quest, a new folder missing in both the update and the full download is needed. Unless someone uploads that folder, forget about Angelica. With my fix, anyway, the new Nata and Mystery content can be played.

Reactions: velass

Scoooter22

Nov 7, 2019
Can somebody help please? I am stuck here:

14.4) We visit locations: Bathroom (18:00), Kitchen (17:00), Massage Room (17:00), Bathroom (Sunday 11:00).
14.5) In the city center we receive a message from Nata. Let's go home.

I did all the steps from 14.4 (yes I know, it's actually Kitchen 16:00 on weekends) but 14.5 still doesn't trigger. Does Nata need a certain amount of lust points towards me before it triggers?

ilmainato10

May 3, 2019
Ho corretto il bug del locale notturno, ora entra correttamente nel bagno del locale notturno invece di andare al bar, quindi la missione Nata può essere avanzata. Come ha detto Wpolo, l'ora corretta è 5.00, non 15.00, la procedura dettagliata è sbagliata.

Ripristinato anche il menu che mostra la posizione corrente, non ho molto tempo, ma se qualcuno trova un bug che interrompe il gioco, posso provare a esaminarlo se non è troppo complicato.
[/CITAZIONE]
Potresti aiutarmi, nella ricerca datingsim non riesco a continuare con la missione di nata trova blackpanter ty

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes