2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
When loading your savegame it literally breaks everything. This is not a bug in the code, your save is from an old version or completely borked. I assume all the sleep bugs are like this.
Start FRESH and then no sleep bug.
Hi, I stated a fresh games from scratch (0.12fix1.24). I was able to sleep in father's room fine right up to the point where I finished Nata's quests and give her the flowers (after getting them from the mall). Immeditatly after I tried to sleep in Father's home and boom, blank screen. Reloaded, tried again, same result. Here is my save (after giving her the flower).

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
when i try to talk to nata in fathers room i get a white screen
Fixed in Cheat v1.25... Thanks for reporting.
Man... this game is a mess.... For the dev --- in nataobserv if you freakin use a range to check the if, then make sure you cover it fully --- dadevidence had a range 0-5 AND >=7 should be >=6.

Download ---- v 1.26 from the post below.

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hi, I stated a fresh games from scratch (0.12fix1.24). I was able to sleep in father's room fine right up to the point where I finished Nata's quests and give her the flowers (after getting them from the mall). Immeditatly after I tried to sleep in Father's home and boom, blank screen. Reloaded, tried again, same result. Here is my save (after giving her the flower).
Thanks for the save.... without it it would be impossible to nail this down....

I say it again --- freakin dev!
If you are using some increasing variables like natasex which could be 0 1 but also e.g. 3 like in this case, then make sure you have under sleeping actions also a statement for values higher than 1 !
It was :
if natasex =1 and hour =0 (or <>0 doesn't matter)
it should be :
if natasex >=1 and hour.....

Cheat version 1.26 :
Fixed the nata storyline and sleep bug/white screen....

Look here for download:
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-12-mvh.52912/post-6378111

Last edited:
Reactions: ginger

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Before going to sleep I have fixed a bunch of betty game breaking bugs... Funny enough some of them were fine in the russian version of code.... e.g. the Bug with bathroom and snorkeling mask... Oh and you need to invite her to dinner (kitchen 19) then buy flowers, repeat etc and then visit her in her room at 23 unlocking sex scenes before you are able to buy the snorkeling mask.
Also added a warning in the character screen of Estela -- adding frendship and lust points is story breaking in her case as it locks you out of pool cleaning.

Cheat Version 1.27
--added warning to Estela character mods
--fixed a bunch of story breaking bugs with Betty

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Anyone figured out how to get the last scene with Betty in the taxi? (scene #14)
if week = 5 and hour = 16 and taxijob = 1 and taxixtc20gs =1:
gt 'bettytaxi'

which translates to --- be on friday at 16 o'clock sharp at the taxi garage to receive the message from betty which leads to the scenes. Of course you need to have added xtc20 to taxi and you needed to unlock all the other (sex) scenes with betty.

Reactions: icewanted

Kaze4506

Mar 6, 2021
Major problems with the save function...it resets your progress...
I saved after 54 knowledge, in the #5 save slot(empty) when I was able to help Bella. I left her room for my own, and my knowledge was at 27, my massage stat (14) only showed 4

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes