2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

velass

Jul 23, 2019
I have 11 drugs ampul but when go to Estela I cant put drugs on parfemue because write that I no drugs,help please.Sory my englesh is bad.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
3. Text Jorik
4. Meet him at waterfront in city south at 18 on Saturday.
i got crash at some point around here...
using the cheat.QSPv7

also whats the relationship between me & the girl in father's house...? not the maid or wife

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
well doesn t matter for me wich fucking version of the game i play .... i am not able to text Jorik about Moms debt ... and since i cannot do that i m locked out of all the other content .... is there a fix to this ?? or do i miss something ??? i was in mothers room and looked into her phone but after that i cannot text jorik there is only a back button ....

Reactions: Hotelhero78

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
well doesn t matter for me wich fucking version of the game i play .... i am not able to text Jorik about Moms debt ... and since i cannot do that i m locked out of all the other content .... is there a fix to this ?? or do i miss something ??? i was in mothers room and looked into her phone but after that i cannot text jorik there is only a back button ....
I can't do that nor can I trigger the truck event... Did everything prior.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Family together:
Characters + Quest + Mom/Dad's House Room's Original:
Characters Original.jpg
Characters + Quest + Mom/Dad's House Room's Remaid :
Characters Remaid.jpg
Put one of this in: Extacity V0.07 Fix MvH\assets\standalone_content
ONLY ONE QSP FILE IN HERE:

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Still no one that has a solution for not beein able to text Jorik about Mothers debt when u start at fathers house ?

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
so do both side have content or should someone go to one specific side at this point?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes