2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

beryn

May 8, 2017
How do you progress, only thing I am able to do is wake up, reading, swimming working talking with mom and sister and repeat.
Every place I have gone is closed off, yes you can learn to dj, yes you can visit your sister at the café, but that doesn't seem to progress anything.
I am only able to increase learning, strength and money. Spying is failing every time I try the bathroom event, lust I have no clue about.
The quest menu for every character is empty. Your father is arrently at home, but I can't visit him I have to come back later... but it is the same message all day.
What am I missing?

Mator

May 9, 2017
Extracity v0.05 cheat version.
Place file in Extacity\assets\standalone_content delete original start.qsp and rename this file to start.qsp.

Edit: Added some bugfix for 0.05.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone know how to paste cheats into new version? If there's a tutorial, please let me know

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I bought access to the Sex Dating Roulette site. I arrange a date and am told "first house in the east district, Saturday 21:00". That's Mom's house. Only other house is Joriks, Every Saturday at 21:00 I try different places, haven't got anything to trigger.

EDIT: Yes, it IS Mom's house. I don't know what I did different, but I finally got it to trigger.

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How do you progress..

The quest menu for every character is empty. Your father is arrantly at home, but I can't visit him I have to come back later...
I had the same problem, I'm guessing you started by choosing the mom? Most of the quests are based from the dads house. So its best to start from there.

If you chose the mom then the only quest line available to you is mothers debt. once you progress that the dads house will open up. You need to get to step 4

This game is horrendously design and the quest are convoluted

I've pulled a master list together of the 2 walkthroughs posted in here credit to icewanted & jayp420 for the walkthroughs.

I don't know if I'll keep this updated as honestly this game just isn't worth the effort it takes to do anything and is really empty if you stray off the very thin line you need to follow to unlock stuff.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
' isn't worth the effort it takes to do anything and is really empty if you stray off the very thin line you need to follow to unlock stuff. ' - wdym? i mean, most games are narrowed-down to some quest sequence completion ... yet they can have some RPSimish rng events or dates/sex repeatables but if they dont im kinda ok with it as usually such fullfil its own purpose - to reduce blueballing when you are still doing quests.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes