2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

opwpoqppp

Nov 23, 2020
The game is overall good, it needs walkthrough when you press quest. not looking around for events. also what it needs is to free for some time. It has great potential and could earn way more than he earns now. just 20$

Reactions: krkarr and droch221

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Did not try this one out and there are a lot of opinions about the game. Do I want to try it and enjoy or do I want to try it and waste my time?

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
visually it is fine. with some in-game cheat options and skipping. everything else depends on how good you are at playing such datesim sandboxes without walktroughs.
Thanks for the quick reply. Playing datesim sandboxes is one of my fav games. Discovering/progressing with characters. Played SOB several times (mainly because a lot of characters are bugged and events don't happen at all) and I still enjoy it very much.

I also have a very bad bandwidth so downloading this game would kind of kill my interwebs for 30 min to 1 hour on a good day (7-8 Mbps). I was disappointed by a lot of games simply from this perspective (massive download but little content) having to spend more times downloading than actually playing.

I'll give it a go and will kill some danes while it downloads :D

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
I think we should all wait until someone uploads v0.07? Not even sure what the change log is but with the last update the game had soo many bugs that it wasn't enjoyable. Does anyone has a change log atleast?

moras

Oct 21, 2017
Extacity 0.06 (ENG)

What's new in version 0.06:

Added character: Laura, Monica.

Added scenes: Estela (4), Laura (18), Taxi (1).

Added location - Railway station, Beach, Rooms in Jorik’s house.

Added new quests.

Added items: Photocamera.

Added paid stock photo site.

Added schedule: Estela, Laura.

Added photo session: Laura (3).

Reactions: Sam699

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
If i can suggest is that you can make hints system on quests... it be more clear what to do... I think it get game more user friendly. Btw. Get an option to awoid incest, like the story of young man who cames form students exchange... :cool: that would be nice. Keep goood work m8. I hope you get new update soon.. hope with alternative story ;):cool:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I wish he put in hints on how to meet people or start Quests
PS: After beer with Yorick and ending up at the mother's house, what next?
Could've sworn there was a quest update, but there was nothing new

Last edited:

russite

Jun 18, 2019
How can I write message to Jorik the second time for mother`s debt ? When i click on the phone and try to message it just shows hist pic and nothing else !?

Cybora

Mar 1, 2019
How do you meet some people? I went with the father in the beginning and now can't meet the mother and it says i'll visit later each time, how do I meet them?

stromeleag

Oct 23, 2017
i have 38 events of 48 , how to find rest of 10? Is more content of mother after see the phone after party?

Last edited:
Reactions: crazy_B

asdx001

Aug 10, 2017
can somebody write new walkthrough for v0.06? I already used old walkthrough and i stuck. my last event number is 28/39 :rolleyes:

beta033a

Jul 8, 2017
all the 06 fix links appear to fail to download for me because of a virus in the file. do you have a working one?

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
As this game is still very early in development there is not much content yet. This will be a quick guide for v0.04. All other stuff not mentioned is filler only at this point in game.

Edit:
Updated for v0.04 content

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After following the previous guide above, here is what I found with version 0.06. Note: I'm still missing two scenes with the maid.
48/48 events.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes