2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any good saving system? looks like that annoying one with files dissapearing and situated god knows where

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\
yeah i know that but there are several reasons why i dislike it.
1a. dirs with no names.
1b. cases when load menu shows no saves ... i think it happens* when you relaunch game after 24 hours (havenot checked if it happens to all games with that particular system) as new save folder is created u need to move files from old folder to new folder (*also happens when u rename the game folder name. probably when moving as well, not sure)
2. i cannot tweak those saves with qspeditor. (compared to lifesim games with several windows interface) though yeah, often such games have ingame cheats.
1606133242203.png (the list is longer i just renamed some) surely things will be easier when i start focusing on just one game and delete all those leftovers from the games i just briefly checked.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
empty page when peeking on sis bathroom.
are there any walkthroughs and hints ? nothing in quests
i found only shedules in 'characters' and that is uncomfy approach ...i will forgot everything after i close it... i probably need a separate window to click on hints and shedules and to be able to keep it visible somewhere below main picture - plenty of space there
ingame cheats to raise npc relationships would be helpful if there are lots of grind.
so that gameplay is not so tolerable for me ...
good thing is that apart of omnipresent jorik all those faces are unknown to me.

Last edited:

kopqoew919919

Nov 23, 2020
empty page when peeking on sis bathroom.
are there any walkthroughs and hints ? nothing in quests
i found only shedules in 'characters' and that is uncomfy approach ...i will forgot everything after i close it... i probably need a separate window to click on hints and shedules and to be able to keep it visible somewhere below main picture - plenty of space there
ingame cheats to raise npc relationships would be helpful if there are lots of grind.
so that gameplay is not so tolerable for me ...
good thing is that apart of omnipresent jorik all those faces are unknown to me.
game is actually good, what the guy needs to do is put in quest all hints for all quests and walkthrough. but he doesn't also what he needs to do is open it up for free. because right now he earns like 20$ on patreon.

Reactions: F9Zoney

opwpoqppp

Nov 23, 2020
The game is overall good, it needs walkthrough when you press quest. not looking around for events. also what it needs is to free for some time. It has great potential and could earn way more than he earns now. just 20$

Reactions: krkarr and droch221

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Did not try this one out and there are a lot of opinions about the game. Do I want to try it and enjoy or do I want to try it and waste my time?

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
visually it is fine. with some in-game cheat options and skipping. everything else depends on how good you are at playing such datesim sandboxes without walktroughs.
Thanks for the quick reply. Playing datesim sandboxes is one of my fav games. Discovering/progressing with characters. Played SOB several times (mainly because a lot of characters are bugged and events don't happen at all) and I still enjoy it very much.

I also have a very bad bandwidth so downloading this game would kind of kill my interwebs for 30 min to 1 hour on a good day (7-8 Mbps). I was disappointed by a lot of games simply from this perspective (massive download but little content) having to spend more times downloading than actually playing.

I'll give it a go and will kill some danes while it downloads :D

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
I think we should all wait until someone uploads v0.07? Not even sure what the change log is but with the last update the game had soo many bugs that it wasn't enjoyable. Does anyone has a change log atleast?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes