2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Where is the sandbox tag? Plenty of us dont like wasting our time with these sort of games.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I translated all variables and locations to english. You might need to click on quest, gallery or characters first to not get errors on old save. It was looking for old name of location.
that msg show as it does not load old save
but nvm
i started new game
also
the ingame WT needs to be a bit detailed
as in "u need at least 20 relation point for the next scene"
or something like that
im blindly grinding not knowing if im doing the right thing or what or what location is the next event/new reactions...

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
that msg show as it does not load old save
but nvm
i started new game
also
the ingame WT needs to be a bit detailed
as in "u need at least 20 relation point for the next scene"
or something like that
im blindly grinding not knowing if im doing the right thing or what or what location is the next event/new reactions...
The only things in game right now needed is strength to lvl 15 for the spa job quest and lvl 20 on spy for couple other events that is really it for events. No relationship stuff in game yet. I'll make walkthrough and post it in bit with all 18 events and other stuff to do in bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9inchz

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
As this game is still very early in development there is not much content yet. This will be a quick guide for v0.04. All other stuff not mentioned is filler only at this point in game.

Edit:
Updated for v0.04 content

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Had high hopes for this game but I would never put money into this game as the game dev keeps releasing a buggy game. Can't access cafe, Cannot start the quest with the girl at the swimming pool (at the mothers house) as she never turns up. So give it a miss until someone either fixes it or the game dev actually fixes it which is very unlikely.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
So is there one mother's home, or two? One is full of rooms, the other one is empty. And does Dad live with mom, or not? Is that other house his, or it is something else?
Why is the maid never to be found?
Why can't you start the Spa event?
Where are the stats with the NPCs?

Oh my, loads to improve here.

Reactions: krkarr

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
where I must put cheat mode?
in following dir --> Extacity (ENG)\assets\standalone_content\

Don't forget to remove the old (original) start.qsp file from that dir! You can have only 1 *.qsp file in that folder. Game won't run with multiple in it.

Reactions: velass

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
So is there one mother's home, or two? One is full of rooms, the other one is empty. And does Dad live with mom, or not? Is that other house his, or it is something else?
Why is the maid never to be found?
Why can't you start the Spa event?
Where are the stats with the NPCs?

Oh my, loads to improve here.
There is 1 mother house and 1 father house. If you start the game with the father then you live with the father and if you start the mother route you live with the mother but you can't access the other persons house unless a glitch happens which puts you in their house (games broken)

If you look #88 there is a walkthrough however some of the game is broken and the dev seems to release every update with a major game bug that makes it so you can't progress. Personally I would wait until either someone knows what they are doing to rework the devs issues or for the dev to realise that his/her game is broken and needs a new update. Honestly though I wanted to support this game dev but if the game dev doesn't care about their game by playing it before releasing it then i'm not willing to part with my cash over something that is seriously broken everytime a new release happens.

joye1688

May 19, 2020
Extacity 0.03 [MvH]
Release Date
: 2020-06-30

Edit: Added a bugfix and cheat version. Place file in Extacity\assets\standalone_content delete original start.qsp and rename to start.qsp to use your old save file.

Does this cheat file work in V0.04 ? PLease.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes