2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Don't waste your time even downloading it. Game is broken that's why we are all waiting on the game dev or someone who has the skills to fix the broken game :)
Did you try the qsp has been shared. I have it and i didn't have any problem with the game. I mean this one ;

joye1688
Updated cheats to newest version now but no bugfix at moment. I've been busy, I'll try to update it with bugfix sometime this week.

Edit: Cheats updated with few bug fixes.

Reactions: Sam699 and jayp420

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
Did anyone figured it out how to start Jorik mom event? Also , got a problem with mom quest when you need to send a text to Jorik , but there are no such option in your phone under the text app , i can click on his face but thats it, nothing is happening. And i have the drugs but the taxi events not happening , or i need some other trigger for that? Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
...looks awfully like MFB...same creator but only changed name? Cause you know?...MFB kinda scammed quite a few people.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
What do you do is this game?.... I live with the father, I drive a taxi, I bought both the IShop and Cameras but neither one does anything, I try spying but cannot figure out of to level it. Do I have to play for hours to get friendship up to 100 for anything to happen?

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes