• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
i know it defeats the point of playing game but can some share a save with all scenes available in the current or at least more than half i know i can look at them in images but like having the little bits of plot of the scene if anyone can share that save or a unlocked gallery would be very apricated
um, you must not play qsp games... all the content is openly available in the standalone content folders...

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Sweet baby jesus this game has a lot of locations and so many of them could be merged. Quite a few bugs too, see what I can do for it but not sure how much of a headache I want to deal with.

EDIT: Lots of bug fixes, think this mostly works. Added in time cheats.
EDIT2: Fixed some of sauna locations that I messed up last night. Also for the cheats, click on the icons to get more of each colored green.
EDIT3: Dirty edit for writing Jorik a message. Wasn't even linked in game.

Last edited:

kinghell

Jul 24, 2017
Sweet baby jesus this game has a lot of locations and so many of them could be merged. Quite a few bugs too, see what I can do for it but not sure how much of a headache I want to deal with.

EDIT: Lots of bug fixes, think this mostly works. Forgot to add cheats in but stuff works at least.
Could you please add the cheats too?

H2S

May 20, 2017
would be nice if there was some sort of guide in game to start quests, because is so frustrating to keep searching for a way to even start some event

Reactions: velass

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, updated my previous post. Think most of the content is at your dad's house. You can't bang your mom or sister yet.

EDIT: Updated it again, messed up some stuff last night that I fixed. I haven't done extensive testing so let me know if anything is broken.

Last edited:
Reactions: sUT

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017

EDIT: Lots of bug fixes, think this mostly works. Added in time cheats.
EDIT2: Fixed some of sauna locations that I messed up last night. Also for the cheats, click on the icons to get more of each colored green.
their is a bug for sending jorik a message that doesn't pop up after mom's party to unlock his office.

zexer

Jul 31, 2017
Может русский ExtaCity_rus.qsp закинете хоть с qgen.exe поработаю люблю под себя игру делать и баги править.

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
their is a bug for sending jorik a message that doesn't pop up after mom's party to unlock his office.
Send me a save. I haven't played extensively so don't know where that's at and with all the locations it's a needle in a hay stack.
Может русский ExtaCity_rus.qsp закинете хоть с qgen.exe поработаю люблю под себя игру делать и баги править.
Qgen should work for this, just make sure you pair the qpoj with it or you'll cry at the amount of locations out of order. Think I have like 1,200+ files in my folder.

bunder23

Sep 11, 2017
Send me a save. I haven't played extensively so don't know where that's at and with all the locations it's a needle in a hay stack.

Qgen should work for this, just make sure you pair the qpoj with it or you'll cry at the amount of locations out of order. Think I have like 1,200+ files in my folder.
heres my save, its quite early

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes