2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
When I try to open your qsp in Qgen I get the dreaded "Locations with the same name are found" bug.
Are you able to check if there are duplicates in your version of the file?
I was looking at adding some cheats etc.
I can open the original ok but id rather start from your "more fixed" version :)
Where at? There's 1,224 locations in this game so finding duplicates is a nightmare. Nevermind found one.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, fixed that multiple locations error. Which probably fixes the problem with the drug disappearing in Jorik's office. Also save games from the original QSP probably don't work on this since I changed some of the Russian locations over to English and renamed other locations to work better with my python build script. Also removed a crap ton of unnecessary USEHTML lines. Really only need it once at game startup.

EDIT: Think this fixes the xtc-20tl drug problem. Both the locations for it were the same thing.
EDIT2: Added a dynamic menu to cell phone screen. So if you know the locations or variable names you can just use that and do whatever.
EDIT3: Fixed the dynamic menu from not showing when you don't have a battery for your phone.

Last edited:

Morphys

Dec 13, 2018
Ok, fixed that multiple locations error. Which probably fixes the problem with the drug disappearing in Jorik's office. Also save games from the original QSP probably don't work on this since I changed some of the Russian locations over to English and renamed other locations to work better with my python build script. Also removed a crap ton of unnecessary USEHTML lines. Really only need it once at game startup.

I'm sorry to annoy you, but the purchase function for the blue pills is still not available. The one for the white pills shows up when you click on the red bottle. thank you anyway for your effort and work

Rkiks

Nov 7, 2019
У кого-нибудь есть сохранение до новой версии? * где всё пройдено ?

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
i used old save, v0.8, and in quest tips i dont see anything new so how to know what to do?

elmebeteg91

Jun 8, 2017
When do you need to call Jorik after the party when you checked de mother's debt the ssecond time? quest log just says to call him but he dosen't answer.

deadevilgrounds

Aug 26, 2017
you are a star, cheers.
This game might not be worth it yet but are you considering setting up a git repo as you did for SOB?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I'm sorry to annoy you, but the purchase function for the blue pills is still not available. The one for the white pills shows up when you click on the red bottle. thank you anyway for your effort and work
Aww, I was hoping it would work. I'll take another gander at it. Looks like that one isn't available yet and the author just pasted in other one for later I guess. I changed it to make it more clear at least.
i used old save, v0.8, and in quest tips i dont see anything new so how to know what to do?
I think i got some problem with my game, it appears to me that have only 39 events only. I can´t meet grace even if i did everyting with the maid ( Friendship 84, Lust 41). And Estela is 100% in all and don´t give me her key no matter what. And is updated in v. 0.09
For both of you, old saves won't work on the new version. They'll load but you won't have any of the new content in the game since the QSP engine won't update the save with the new variables.
you are a star, cheers.
This game might not be worth it yet but are you considering setting up a git repo as you did for SOB?
I have a local git repo, just cause I hate QGen but putting one up on Gitlab, probably not. I was just going to do some general bug fixes. Didn't really want to spend forever making the code in this game look better.

Last edited:

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Xorgroth since u are the best and fixed many jorik bugs already: here is one again. after the Collegeparty i have to use the white pill to drug the coffee of the headmaster.... problem i cannot buy it from jorik... funny thing is i can see the bill when i click on the red drug above the pills but still no function to buy it. Any idea how to fix that Xor ?????

kinghell

Jul 24, 2017

EDIT: Think this fixes the xtc-20tl drug problem. Both the locations for it were the same thing.
EDIT2: Added a dynamic menu to cell phone screen. So if you know the locations or variable names you can just use that and do whatever.
Maybe a cheat version of this, please? Ahh, getting greedy i guess!!

Reactions: krkarr

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Xorgroth since u are the best and fixed many jorik bugs already: here is one again. after the Collegeparty i have to use the white pill to drug the coffee of the headmaster.... problem i cannot buy it from jorik... funny thing is i can see the bill when i click on the red drug above the pills but still no function to buy it. Any idea how to fix that Xor ?????
Uhh, guess I can look but a lot of the drugs are either not available yet or just not implemented much. Do you have the info for the drug? Some of them require you to learn about them first I guess.
Maybe a cheat version of this, please? Ahh, getting greedy i guess!!
It is a cheat version... Click on the icons next to the green text and it'll max that stat out, or if you know how to use the console in the mobile phone menu, you can do anything.

Everyone else, I updated the dynamic menu since it wasn't showing when you didn't have a battery in your phone.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Uhh, guess I can look but a lot of the drugs are either not available yet or just not implemented much. Do you have the info for the drug? Some of them require you to learn about them first I guess.

It is a cheat version... Click on the icons next to the green text and it'll max that stat out, or if you know how to use the console in the mobile phone menu, you can do anything.

Everyone else, I updated the dynamic menu since it wasn't showing when you didn't have a battery in your phone.
yep before the college party u meet jorik and he tells u about the new 10 and 20 "Pills" and he gives u the white pill to use at the party so u can fuck vanessa. after that u get the quest to drug the coffe of the headmaster in college but u cannot buy it from jorik if u click on the pill. There is no buy button. if u click on the drug above the pills on the right (red drug) u get the white pill picture again but still u cannot buy it.

amvg

Oct 31, 2017
Can anybody give me a help?

I'm trying to progress with the maid (Tanya) quest. The next (and only) step I have in the quest guide is to tell her about the spa (in her room, at 22:00). But when I try that, I get a message that I have to finish other quests with Tanya first. But in the quest log, no other quest is available.

Is there some kind of hidden quest with Tanya? Or did I screw up the gameplay somewhere? I've also tried to follow the walkthroughs on this thread, but from what I can tell I did all steps up to this one.

If it helps, my save in attach.

Thanks in advance.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
yep before the college party u meet jorik and he tells u about the new 10 and 20 "Pills" and he gives u the white pill to use at the party so u can fuck vanessa. after that u get the quest to drug the coffe of the headmaster in college but u cannot buy it from jorik if u click on the pill. There is no buy button. if u click on the drug above the pills on the right (red drug) u get the white pill picture again but still u cannot buy it.
I fixed the XTC-30gs (red vial) showing the XTC-10tl (white pill). In one of my downloads, if that doesn't work try going into the phone menu, scroll down and click on Input Dynamic Command and put in xtc10tlinfo = 1 then try again.

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
I fixed the XTC-30gs (red vial) showing the XTC-10tl (white pill). In one of my downloads, if that doesn't work try going into the phone menu, scroll down and click on Input Dynamic Command and put in xtc10tlinfo = 1 then try again.
thank you for all the work you are putting into this game.

Reactions: Xorgroth

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Download this. Extract it into your assets/standalone_content folder and either delete start.qsp or rename the extension to something besides qsp.

Reactions: Henryhyde
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes