2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
bugs?

got white screen : nata,17.00 sunday - kitchen - father's house.
generally got frozen numerous times - in most cases nothing helps ... (rarely - windows adjusting)

Last edited:
Reactions: ikamas

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hi. i encountered some bug with a mod... suddenly i am not being able to tweak a day back (now it changes only numerical date instead of monday-into-sunday etc) ah and looks like i have monday on repeat as well after i stopped using mod's +/-

loading last saves resolves it however.

Last edited:

Erikspy

May 6, 2017
Ok, fixed that multiple locations error. Which probably fixes the problem with the drug disappearing in Jorik's office. Also save games from the original QSP probably don't work on this since I changed some of the Russian locations over to English and renamed other locations to work better with my python build script. Also removed a crap ton of unnecessary USEHTML lines. Really only need it once at game startup.

EDIT: Think this fixes the xtc-20tl drug problem. Both the locations for it were the same thing.
EDIT2: Added a dynamic menu to cell phone screen. So if you know the locations or variable names you can just use that and do whatever.
EDIT3: Fixed the dynamic menu from not showing when you don't have a battery for your phone.
Could you post the link in a zip form

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
do u mean 'talk to tanya in her room at 22h ''
caz i failed to do so...just checked/did the next step - as she was at 16 at spa

zexer

Jul 31, 2017
На Albedo бы закинул русскую версию тебе бы давно бы всё поправили там спецов по QSP пол форума с времён "ЭТО" пасутся а тут баги с 6 версии до сих пор не исправлены

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
>>how to trigger truck quest...? last things i did with maid - spot iwth mom yoga, then talked to her.
- looks like i needed to text jorik.. found by chance

>>but then i stuck again. i cannot interact with tanya anywhere. cannot text her either
- eh that truck guy is like...below all non existent contacts... found by chance

>and again have no idea what to do with maid, 3 last scenes are not unlocked
ic. i talked to maid at 22. then got grace's txtmsg that i can come visit her again. but didnot get an interactive icon to enter
bugged right?

im at 54/77 or so ...and have no idea what to do .... i should unlock couple of scenes with some npcs after some grinding apparently....but it will not cover almost 2 dozens of 'events'...

so how to get to college party ?
tanya. i think i have 2 or 3 scenes not unlocked. last thing i did - went to her house party, got key, and prolly talked after.
kate. "Keep checking on kate at 18h in her office at the spa until you get the event." was it implied visit her at 16.00 to fuck& caz at 18.00 she is not there.

Last edited:

asdx001

Aug 10, 2017
Can anybody write explain to the 0.9 events please? When are them begin? What are pre-triggers for them? Etc.

KayGrimm

Jul 1, 2020
Xorgroth
Thnx for the fix !!! i can now buy the drug, but i can't save nor load with the fix. i can only load my last game in main menu but after that, if i try save, a small window in russian pops up saying line=0, can't find location-1 .... can you help ?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Xorgroth
Thnx for the fix !!! i can now buy the drug, but i can't save nor load with the fix. i can only load my last game in main menu but after that, if i try save, a small window in russian pops up saying line=0, can't find location-1 .... can you help ?
Is it a save from my QSP file? It won't work if it's a save from the original QSP.

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
Is it a save from my QSP file? It won't work if it's a save from the original QSP.
no need to start over you can just move the files to the new QSP save folder.

Go to Documents> Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

inside it is the save files of all QSP games, the way I do it for example if i want to move my save from 0.6 to 0.9 version

- open 0.6 game QSP > load ur latest save > save on slot 1
- doing this will update the date and time of the save
- go Documents > Сохранения игр Quest Navigator ..... and find the latest file by sorting by " date modified"
and inside it you should find your 1.sav file with today's date since u just saved it and a time like 1 min ago.
- copy this file
- open 0.9 game QSP > start new game and save on slot 1
- go back to Documents>Сохранения игр Quest Navigator and open the latest folder you should find 1.sav
- replace this one by pasting the older save u want to import.

This should work for all QSP games.
but remember sometimes importing saves from different version causes bugs somehow I'm not an expert and starting a new save is recommended.

NOTE: You can use this method to also change and edit the save file to change values like money, strength ...etc

@
Xorgroth
can you confirm if this is a good method or not since i've been using this on all my QSP games

EDIT: with your bug fix version my saves won't work but with other cheat version it's working normally can you explain how and why this is happening ?
I mean is there a way for you to fix the bugs without affecting save files ?

EDIT 2: I keep getting this error with your bug fix version
1619253567988.png

it says this

1619253600359.png

using a pic translator ?!

Last edited:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
no need to start over you can just move the files to the new QSP save folder.

Go to Documents> Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

inside it is the save files of all QSP games, the way I do it for example if i want to move my save from 0.6 to 0.9 version

- open 0.6 game QSP > load ur latest save > save on slot 1
- doing this will update the date and time of the save
- go Documents > Сохранения игр Quest Navigator ..... and find the latest file by sorting by " date modified"
and inside it you should find your 1.sav file with today's date since u just saved it and a time like 1 min ago.
- copy this file
- open 0.9 game QSP > start new game and save on slot 1
- go back to Documents>Сохранения игр Quest Navigator and open the latest folder you should find 1.sav
- replace this one by pasting the older save u want to import.

This should work for all QSP games.
but remember sometimes importing saves from different version causes bugs somehow I'm not an expert and starting a new save is recommended.

NOTE: You can use this method to also change and edit the save file to change values like money, strength ...etc

@
Xorgroth
can you confirm if this is a good method or not since i've been using this on all my QSP games

EDIT: with your bug fix version my saves won't work but with other cheat version it's working normally can you explain how and why this is happening ?
I mean is there a way for you to fix the bugs without affecting save files ?

EDIT 2: I keep getting this error with your bug fix version
View attachment 1160336

it says this

View attachment 1160338

using a pic translator ?!
Because I changed the names of some of the locations and some of the variables into English. It's not a 1:1 version of the game, basically QSP save games only work for the version of the game qsp you're using. They don't update the game's variables upon loading like most games do. There is an option in qsp to load regardless of the version (debug=1) which this game has in it but again it doesn't update any of the variables.
So you can load old saves but more often than not you don't get the new content in the game, why I always recommend new games on releases with different qsp files. Could make a save updater as well but I've pretty much stopped playing this game.

As for the JS that's just odd, not sure if that's all my qsp or maybe re-download and extract to a new folder and see if happens in that one too?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
The quest system needs to improve drastically. We dont know where to go at the beginning. Once a quest starts we get the hints but we don't know where to be and when to be to begin a quest in the first place. Now i am just moving from one place to another at random times in search of a quest.

Reactions: Summin and krkarr
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes