2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
I was wondering if I should ask this (it is embarrashing)... I couldn't find the buttom to sleep in my room... what am I missing?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It really needs dark mode.

If you go to the Jonses' house and click the small house it has Russian text below it in the English version

If you try to swim and you can't the image has Russian on it.

Sometimes during the day the icon for shower vanishes.

Lottery result is Russian if you lose

Error on sex date thing on MC's Computer in Russian something about searchdating_mom

Mother Schedule Sat 13 is in Russian.

Mother's office images have Russian text both one on the main image and all rights side ones.

Last edited:

Shafty

Aug 5, 2016
thanks, man... I cannot recall seen it, but I will look for it again
I had the same trouble and I've noticed that I had no snoring character on the screen. Looking closely I've seen that was a little tiny square in the space where probably that was that cartoon. Clicking that I was able to sleep...pay attention...to exit from the sleep screen there is another little tiny square to click.

Reactions: fernandopoo

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
I had the same trouble and I've noticed that I had no snoring character on the screen. Looking closely I've seen that was a little tiny square in the space where probably that was that cartoon. Clicking that I was able to sleep...pay attention...to exit from the sleep screen there is another little tiny square to click.
yup, seen that too. But thanks for the call anyway.

Zozefs

Sep 15, 2018
Great game actually. I don't get it what's the deal with friendship points, aren't they usuless ? I have 100 FP with almost everyone, but i don't see what it changes in game.
Also i can't get job at SPA, no matter what i do i don't get interview with boss. I have been in SPA over 3 month, day by day just sitting there and trying to get at least same options, but nothing. Also my game crashes (white screen) when i try to get a date in internet site.
So any ideas for future content for dad ? If we have 100 FP or what ever... do we have a chance to share girls?
To bad game doesn't have much content yet.
Like i said, i really enjoying play it, good start so far.
Oh yeah any ideas how to increase lust points for athors ?

mookee

May 19, 2017
Also i can't get job at SPA, no matter what i do i don't get interview with boss. I have been in SPA over 3 month, day by day just sitting there and trying to get at least same options, but nothing.
As far as i know, you dont get the interview at the spa, but you need to go downtown, then city west(where park is) and to her apartment (kate's apartment around 17:00 or 18:00).

lablob

Jul 6, 2017
I have a bug when speaking to mom at her work. can't finish it have to pres skip 30 min or emergency. Anoyone else have that bug?

And also have a bug when mom is in Leo's car

Last edited:

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Is there anyway to further with Mrs Jones
Says to attend student party but i'm unable to find it

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
I have a bug where Naty tells me to apply for Masseuse job on the PC but every time I go to do that it says "no vacancies"

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Cheat Qsp File: Thank's jayp420...
Cheat Exp.jpg
From: jayp420 V0.05 cheat file, a only copyed the cheat in to V0.10...
(Only one QSP File here..)
Place file in Extacity\assets\standalone_content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be on the SAFE side.... Make an backup of the Orginal Qsp File....

************************************************************************************************
This belongs to Devilsrider: Thank's. Go to Page 23 #441 and give him a like......

Bugfixed Cheat QSP based on #409, thx to 4Finger and jayp420
Nata events can now be continued, event talk with father at 20h in the living room can be finished...

PS: To DownLoad= Right click on the file - Save link as....

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes