2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
There are no option for me to choose there just a red arrow that gives me 1 friendship point, nothing after.
Basically you have to complete watching father with every possible girl in home at 12:00 noon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please don't forget to let me know if this works lol

Last edited:

Sissy_Callie

Jun 23, 2020
When trying to download all links saying 11 hours to download looool, except Mega but the file is over 5gb so it gets to 98% and then wants you to pay because you exceeded the transfer quota. Might wanna try compressing the files before you upload

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
How do you get the key for cinema room? can't enter it at 12

thanks in advance
When you click enter cinema while they're there you should see a text says you need to buy the key on ishop. Go to computer select shopping symbol and buy it. You need to see father with that girl at the park before or it won't work

yiwuwuyi

Jun 27, 2020
There are no option for me to choose there just a red arrow that gives me 1 friendship point, nothing after.
You need to have enough evidence (maybe at least 4) to prove that your father cheated, every photo taken is counted as 1 time.
I only chose to tell Nata, and then go to dad’s bedroom twice at 21 and talked to Nata, you will receive a message when go to your bedroom.

lablob

Jul 6, 2017
When you click enter cinema while they're there you should see a text says you need to buy the key on ishop. Go to computer select shopping symbol and buy it. You need to see father with that girl at the park before or it won't work
It just says
"it looks like father is watching a movie. it's strange that the master key 1 st level does not fit"
and nothing more, and in ishop i can't buy key (have been to park and seen the girl first)

Thanks

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
It just says
"it looks like father is watching a movie. it's strange that the master key 1 st level does not fit"
and nothing more, and in ishop i can't buy key (have been to park and seen the girl first)

Thanks
Did you see girl with father at the park and next week watch them having sex ?

vnindex1000

Mar 3, 2017
It did work Thanks. I choose to betray father.But what to do after you can see her masturbate? is there anything after that?
You must see her masturbate in father's room, kitchen, bathroom & massage room. After that, at 11am, Sunday, take a shower in bathroom.

Rasler321

Jun 4, 2017
Basically you have to complete watching father with every possible girl in home at 12:00 noon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please don't forget to let me know if this works lol
It doesnt work for me :c
Do I need anything done previously all that? I encounter the girl with the father at the park, but the Cinema's door keeps saying I cant enter D:

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Here are my notes/guide.

Currently at 77/83 events. I'm stuck with Nata story. There is a bug preventing an important event to continue when you talk to your father at 20h in the living room (see guide).

Here is what I'm missing (in case someone can help fill in the gaps):
A) 3 pictures from Truck (bug preventing me from seeing the 3rd girl - currently stuck and unable to get the 2 other girls)
B) 2 pictures from home services (whores) at mother's house (new bug - used to work in previous version)
C) Scene#1 in Jorik's gallery
D) Scene#10 & #11 in Nata's gallery (bug mentioned in header)
E) Scene#9 in Tanya's gallery
F) 6 missing events (bug related or missed opportunities ?)

orangy2eat

Apr 19, 2020
Here are my notes/guide.

Currently at 77/83 events. I'm stuck with Nata story. There is a bug preventing an important event to continue when you talk to your father at 20h in the living room (see guide).

Here is what I'm missing (in case someone can help fill in the gaps):
A) 3 pictures from Truck (bug preventing me from seeing the 3rd girl - currently stuck and unable to get the 2 other girls)
B) 2 pictures from home services (whores) at mother's house (new bug - used to work in previous version)
C) Scene#1 in Jorik's gallery
D) Scene#10 & #11 in Nata's gallery (bug mentioned in header)
E) Scene#9 in Tanya's gallery
F) 6 missing events (bug related or missed opportunities ?)
I'm stuck at trying to get evidence against that dad. I am trying to get the second girl but don't know what to do

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
How do I send the profile to the boss of the spa (pc). Also tried waiting outside the boss apartment between 17:00 or 18:00

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes