2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
There is one that is super grindy
'almost...' due to couple of moment
if i remember it right there were some repeatable actions with joriks mom at the pool ( which kinda constitutes "questchain" grind...though i think some visuals/pics varied , not sure about text as i rarely read...so if you unlock something new someone may say that it is no longer a grind)
and something in joriks house...like firstly u needed to raise stats via running into them while in the house (i think i failed to cheat it in saveeditor...) and getting stats this way is "date-sim" grind

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
Even though i slept in Estela's house I can't meet with laura at the train station at 15h. Does anyone know what to do before meeting with Laura?

MikeAnthony69

Apr 26, 2020
Even though i slept in Estela's house I can't meet with laura at the train station at 15h. Does anyone know what to do before meeting with Laura?
Go to Estela room at night after 24h when she is already sleeping, then sleep in her room (there is a sleeping option).
Then she will automatically mention her daughter in the morning... Then go to the station to meet Laura

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
Go to Estela room at night after 24h when she is already sleeping, then sleep in her room (there is a sleeping option).
Then she will automatically mention her daughter in the morning... Then go to the station to meet Laura
Shit you're right. Thank you. I think I would've never found out how to do it :D

Reactions: MikeAnthony69

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Extacity [v0.10] [MvH] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 5.08 GB

Compressed Assets Size:2.22 GB

PS: This compressed version is only Assets, and you will need QSP Player with video support to play it.
Do dm/ping me if anyone can help/teach me on how to rebuilt it with the newest QSP engine.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Extacity [v0.10] [MvH] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win Size: 5.08 GB

Compressed Assets Size:2.22 GB MEGA

PS: This compressed version is only Assets, and you will need QSP Player with video support to play it.
Do dm/ping me if anyone can help/teach me on how to rebuilt it with the newest QSP engine.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
its working fine. thanks. ;) (y)

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes