2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

velass

Jul 23, 2019
masterkey level-2 should be bought on the line from your pc, how buy this,open my pc go to shop but noting,,helpplease

Reactions: Mixa25

velass

Jul 23, 2019
M. Nata - StepMom - Draft ( May not correct)

1. talk with Nata to get the mission to find the binoculars at 9 of Weekends in Father's Room

2. Find the binoculars in the Garage and give it to her in the same place and time.

3. Collect evidence of father's cheating from Monday to Friday.

3.1 Monday 10:00-11:00, go to park and find father with girl1; Then Next Monday 12:00, get evidence at the cinema in father's house. (masterkey level-2 should be bought on the line from your pc)
3.2 Girl2 is the girl named "Pink Panther", who you usd on dating roulette site. Dating her to unlock, then Tuesday 12:00, get evidence in father's room.
3.3 Wednesday 12:00, father'room, meet girl3, Martha. Next Wednesday 12:00, get the evidence.
3.4 Bough a camera from the mall. Thursday 12:00, father's room, he will ask you for the camera. Next Thursday 12:00, get the evidence of girl4.
3.5 Friday 12:00, go the bathroom to get the evidence with girl1.(So you have to finish Monday's event)

4. Complete all of this, 9 of Weekends, to talk with Nata.
5. Talk with the Father to go fishing in Garage at 20;
6. Saturday 21:00, go fishing with father from the garage.
7. 9 of Weekends, to talk with Nata. Two routers. (Here, you should make sure, you already know your mom's debt and found the debt is going high)

Route A
1. Blackmail father, donot tell the truth right now.
2. Blackmail father to give you money to cover you mom's debt.
3. Go to the bank, no money.
4. Go to talk with Nata and tell the truth. She would help. She need your taxi Job.
5. Buy camers from the mall. And Set it up in taxi garage.
6. From Mon to Fri, to collect and see the videos.
7. Nata give your money to the debt.

Route B
1. Tell the Truth to Nata.
2. Talk with Nata at Night Twice in Father's Room.
3. Get message from Nata when you enter your room.
4. Next night, go to see her in Father's Room.
5. Collect 4 scenes. On Weekends, kitch, bathroom in daylight, bathroom afternoon. Massage Time.
6. Then Sunday, 9-10, when you in the city, get message from Nata. Father beat Her. Rush home.
7. Talk with father about the house.
8. Pay the money of half of the house from the bank.
9. Talk with Nata.
10. After get the message, go to the mall, buy some flowers.
hhow to buy master key 2,I open pc at my room but no key?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
what was my issue last time?
saves were incompatible with 0.10 because of the mod i believe ...so i needed fresh saves before 0.10...somewhere at 76-77 events (0.9end)...

looking for > saves

Last edited:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Playing the english version. Bought access to the sex dating roulette site. Get this error when clicking "search".

1626222701077.png

EDIT: This happens when you're on your computer in MOM's house, it seems to work from DAD's house.

EDIT2: And when she actually shows up at your house, I got a grey/blue window of death.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes