• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
Even though i slept in Estela's house I can't meet with laura at the train station at 15h. Does anyone know what to do before meeting with Laura?

MikeAnthony69

Apr 26, 2020
Even though i slept in Estela's house I can't meet with laura at the train station at 15h. Does anyone know what to do before meeting with Laura?
Go to Estela room at night after 24h when she is already sleeping, then sleep in her room (there is a sleeping option).
Then she will automatically mention her daughter in the morning... Then go to the station to meet Laura

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
Go to Estela room at night after 24h when she is already sleeping, then sleep in her room (there is a sleeping option).
Then she will automatically mention her daughter in the morning... Then go to the station to meet Laura
Shit you're right. Thank you. I think I would've never found out how to do it :D

Reactions: MikeAnthony69

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Extacity [v0.10] [MvH] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 5.08 GB

Compressed Assets Size:2.22 GB

PS: This compressed version is only Assets, and you will need QSP Player with video support to play it.
Do dm/ping me if anyone can help/teach me on how to rebuilt it with the newest QSP engine.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Extacity [v0.10] [MvH] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win Size: 5.08 GB

Compressed Assets Size:2.22 GB MEGA

PS: This compressed version is only Assets, and you will need QSP Player with video support to play it.
Do dm/ping me if anyone can help/teach me on how to rebuilt it with the newest QSP engine.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
its working fine. thanks. ;) (y)

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
still to many bugs ...... you cannot call the whores in mothers house ..... after seein father with the girl on the bench ... cinema is not available to continue .... Truck event is bugged out again ... it says paid the truck payed the girl but cannot use the truck nothing there ...... wish someone like xorgoroth would fix everything again like he did before that was the only time everything worked ...

TKB

Feb 12, 2018
hello,
I am bloking in th rMAID quest, to talk to tanya in her room at 22h.
when I go in her room at 22:00, no event start.

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
f) talk to dad in the living room at 20h ( => event broken - cannot proceed) ...
go to bank and pay some money

gnaw007

Nov 13, 2017
hey guys, how to start college party, i stay in my room in father house but nothing seem to happend
Go to class 10 Times. Then get message from Vanessa in your room. Then go to Jorik's office to get new pills. Go to the College at 20:00 of Friday to the Party.

gnaw007

Nov 13, 2017
M. Nata - StepMom - Draft ( May not correct)

1. talk with Nata to get the mission to find the binoculars at 9 of Weekends in Father's Room

2. Find the binoculars in the Garage and give it to her in the same place and time.

3. Collect evidence of father's cheating from Monday to Friday.

3.1 Monday 10:00-11:00, go to park and find father with girl1; Then Next Monday 12:00, get evidence at the cinema in father's house. (masterkey level-2 should be bought on the line from your pc)
3.2 Girl2 is the girl named "Pink Panther", who you usd on dating roulette site. Dating her to unlock, then Tuesday 12:00, get evidence in father's room.
3.3 Wednesday 12:00, father'room, meet girl3, Martha. Next Wednesday 12:00, get the evidence.
3.4 Bough a camera from the mall. Thursday 12:00, father's room, he will ask you for the camera. Next Thursday 12:00, get the evidence of girl4.
3.5 Friday 12:00, go the bathroom to get the evidence with girl1.(So you have to finish Monday's event)

4. Complete all of this, 9 of Weekends, to talk with Nata.
5. Talk with the Father to go fishing in Garage at 20;
6. Saturday 21:00, go fishing with father from the garage.
7. 9 of Weekends, to talk with Nata. Two routers. (Here, you should make sure, you already know your mom's debt and found the debt is going high)

Route A
1. Blackmail father, donot tell the truth right now.
2. Blackmail father to give you money to cover you mom's debt.
3. Go to the bank, no money.
4. Go to talk with Nata and tell the truth. She would help. She need your taxi Job.
5. Buy camers from the mall. And Set it up in taxi garage.
6. From Mon to Fri, to collect and see the videos.
7. Nata give your money to the debt.

Route B
1. Tell the Truth to Nata.
2. Talk with Nata at Night Twice in Father's Room.
3. Get message from Nata when you enter your room.
4. Next night, go to see her in Father's Room.
5. Collect 4 scenes. On Weekends, kitch, bathroom in daylight, bathroom afternoon. Massage Time.
6. Then Sunday, 9-10, when you in the city, get message from Nata. Father beat Her. Rush home.
7. Talk with father about the house.
8. Pay the money of half of the house from the bank.
9. Talk with Nata.
10. After get the message, go to the mall, buy some flowers.

Reactions: Bleemborg

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
This was most excellent and helpful, but in the step where it says to meet Nata in the bathroom twice, I only get her at 18h in the weekends, and not at any other time, and thus I cannot continue.

Edit: Nevermind, in page 22 there was a guide with the proper steps.

2) tell nata (you will see her masturbating be able to fuck her eventually)
a) check on her in dad's bedroom at 19h for argument with dad
b) go to dad's bedroom at 21h to talk to her.
c) again go to dad's bedroom at 21h to talk to her. Go back to your room you will get a phone message from her
d) go to dad's bedroom at 21h to see her masturbate. (repeat to raise her lust, after 2nd time, you can also get some +1 lust in bathroom [weekday], kitchen 16h [weekend], massage room [weekend], bathroom [sunday 11h] scenes)
e) be away from father's home on sunday at 10h (I was in front of the spa parlor downtown) - you will get a phone call from Nata
f) talk to dad in the living room at 20h ( => event broken - cannot proceed)

M. Nata - StepMom - Draft ( May not correct)

1. talk with Nata to get the mission to find the binoculars at 9 of Weekends in Father's Room

2. Find the binoculars in the Garage and give it to her in the same place and time.

3. Collect evidence of father's cheating from Monday to Friday.

3.1 Monday 10:00-11:00, go to park and find father with girl1; Then Next Monday 12:00, get evidence at the cinema in father's house. (masterkey level-2 should be bought on the line from your pc)
3.2 Girl2 is the girl named "Pink Panther", who you usd on dating roulette site. Dating her to unlock, then Tuesday 12:00, get evidence in father's room.
3.3 Wednesday 12:00, father'room, meet girl3, Martha. Next Wednesday 12:00, get the evidence.
3.4 Bough a camera from the mall. Thursday 12:00, father's room, he will ask you for the camera. Next Thursday 12:00, get the evidence of girl4.
3.5 Friday 12:00, go the bathroom to get the evidence with girl1.(So you have to finish Monday's event)

4. Complete all of this, 9 of Weekends, to talk with Nata.
5. Talk with the Father to go fishing in Garage at 20;
6. Saturday 21:00, go fishing with father from the garage.
7. 9 of Weekends, to talk with Nata. Two routers. (Here, you should make sure, you already know your mom's debt and found the debt is going high)

Route A
1. Blackmail father, donot tell the truth right now.
2. Blackmail father to give you money to cover you mom's debt.
3. Go to the bank, no money.
4. Go to talk with Nata and tell the truth. She would help. She need your taxi Job.
5. Buy camers from the mall. And Set it up in taxi garage.
6. From Mon to Fri, to collect and see the videos.
7. Nata give your money to the debt.

Route B
1. Tell the Truth to Nata.
2. Talk with Nata at Night Twice in Father's Room.
3. Get message from Nata when you enter your room.
4. Next night, go to see her in Father's Room.
5. Collect 4 scenes. On Weekends, kitch, bathroom in daylight, bathroom afternoon. Massage Time.
6. Then Sunday, 9-10, when you in the city, get message from Nata. Father beat Her. Rush home.
7. Talk with father about the house.
8. Pay the money of half of the house from the bank.
9. Talk with Nata.
10. After get the message, go to the mall, buy some flowers.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes