2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Any good soul can upload a compressed version for poor people with paesant-level connections?
This game already has all the videos in the webm format instead of gifs... I don't see a possibility to reduce the size without drastically reducing the quality. IMHO it is already "compressed". It is just big.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Playing the english version. Bought access to the sex dating roulette site. Get this error when clicking "search".

View attachment 1296593

EDIT: This happens when you're on your computer in MOM's house, it seems to work from DAD's house.

EDIT2: And when she actually shows up at your house, I got a grey/blue window of death.
Fixed. Try this qsp, should work now. Based on the cheat version including sauna fix for tanya.

EDIT : aaand we have another version with another bug fixed, look here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-11-fix-mvh.52912/post-6175177

Last edited:

boblen

Nov 17, 2020
Fixed. Try this qsp, should work now. Based on the cheat version including sauna fix for tanya.
i am to dumb to download from comment section :D It just opens the file as an url in my browser, how do i download it ?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
This game already has all the videos in the webm format instead of gifs... I don't see a possibility to reduce the size without drastically reducing the quality. IMHO it is already "compressed". It is just big.
Is this worth playing yet mate? Seem to recall it as a "wide as an ocean by deep as a puddle" in terms of content?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Is this worth playing yet mate? Seem to recall it as a "wide as an ocean by deep as a puddle" in terms of content?
Thank you... can you check this, too? Please... please.
Try this one, haven't tested it but should work... ehhh.... By integrating two languages into one, the dev has created a mess...

UPDATE --- follow the white rabbit to the next iteration of QSP fixes here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-11-fix-mvh.52912/post-6176506

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hi mate! Compared to SoB I would say it has maybe 25% of its content. There are definitely a lot of nice scenes here and compared to The Tower it is a lot more advanced with more sexy developments (The Tower for now being more teasing less "cancer position").
I would give it a shot if I were you ;)

Reactions: dspeed

f95Z0n3r

Jul 23, 2017
So for the new content, go to the spa and check dave a couple of times. He has an encounter with a customer (I guess after 2pm). When the story develops further, there is another bug, which prevents the story from continuing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awowo

Apr 27, 2017
Extracity v0.05 cheat version.
Place file in Extacity\assets\standalone_content delete original start.qsp and rename this file to start.qsp.

Edit: Added some bugfix for 0.05.

Can you update the file please if u have time?
Thnx in advance

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes