2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
This game already has all the videos in the webm format instead of gifs... I don't see a possibility to reduce the size without drastically reducing the quality. IMHO it is already "compressed". It is just big.
Is this worth playing yet mate? Seem to recall it as a "wide as an ocean by deep as a puddle" in terms of content?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Is this worth playing yet mate? Seem to recall it as a "wide as an ocean by deep as a puddle" in terms of content?
Thank you... can you check this, too? Please... please.
Try this one, haven't tested it but should work... ehhh.... By integrating two languages into one, the dev has created a mess...

UPDATE --- follow the white rabbit to the next iteration of QSP fixes here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-11-fix-mvh.52912/post-6176506

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hi mate! Compared to SoB I would say it has maybe 25% of its content. There are definitely a lot of nice scenes here and compared to The Tower it is a lot more advanced with more sexy developments (The Tower for now being more teasing less "cancer position").
I would give it a shot if I were you ;)

Reactions: dspeed

f95Z0n3r

Jul 23, 2017
So for the new content, go to the spa and check dave a couple of times. He has an encounter with a customer (I guess after 2pm). When the story develops further, there is another bug, which prevents the story from continuing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awowo

Apr 27, 2017
Extracity v0.05 cheat version.
Place file in Extacity\assets\standalone_content delete original start.qsp and rename this file to start.qsp.

Edit: Added some bugfix for 0.05.

Can you update the file please if u have time?
Thnx in advance

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
this happens whe ni try to talk to Nata on the weekend
can you please attach your save file just before the event triggers.... without an error log OR save it is impossible for me to track this bug down....

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
This is the save regarding the story stopper for the new dave content (see this post https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-11-fix-mvh.52912/post-6175501)
Just click on the guy and the error should appear (after a few next, next, next clicks).
ahh... missed that one.. sorry I have overlooked your post... here -- fixed....
Seems that the bug was caused by the introduction of the english translation into the qsp ( used was ' instead of ’ )

UPDATE : and we are running after the white rabbit like crazy again.... Here is another update ... aaaaaaand another bug gone ! :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-11-fix-mvh.52912/post-6177480

Last edited:
Reactions: f95Z0n3r

Syldor

Jul 28, 2017
the cheat have one bug tho the money does not work you click when you get like 100 k per click i have to pay the dad 500 and i have more then that and it showes as iam at zero

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
the cheat have one bug tho the money does not work you click when you get like 100 k per click i have to pay the dad 500 and i have more then that and it showes as iam at zero
for me it works...

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes