2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
here is save if it helps
This is not a problem with the money... lol.... the problem was in the code... russian one was ok, but the english one was borked... Was a little bit trickier one :cool:
Here's the fix ! Njoy

Plus -- I have added current location identifier as info in the menu -- to easier track in which location of the code the bug occurs.

So.... the hunt for the white rabbit goes on.... here is the next trace to follow :
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-11-fix-mvh.52912/post-6183507

Last edited:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Where does the "start.qsp" above get put ? I don't seem to have one in my directory
D:\Local_Games\Extacity\Extacity 0.11 (ENG-RUS)\

I use D:\Local_Games\Extacity\Extacity 0.11 (ENG-RUS)\Extacity.exe to start the game

Last edited:

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
Where does the "start.qsp" above get put ? I don't seem to have one in my directory
D:\Local_Games\Extacity\Extacity 0.11 (ENG-RUS)\

I use D:\Local_Games\Extacity\Extacity 0.11 (ENG-RUS)\Extacity.exe to start the game
assets/standalone_content. And delet the random numbers that F95 adds to the file because the game is looking for "start" and won't see it otherwise

f95Z0n3r

Jul 23, 2017
Here's another one for the new content (save attached).
Blank screen if clicking on the woman at 21:00

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Here's another one for the new content (save attached).
Blank screen if clicking on the woman at 21:00
Fixed. Here ya go.
lol... the dev has created two rulesets - one for rus and one for eng but in one condition for eng he has forgotten to change the variable name from rus to eng resulting in blank....

Another day and another white rabbit runs across the street... hope he won't be hit by a truck ! Just to make sure -- follow him to the safety here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-11-fix-mvh.52912/post-6187479

Last edited:
Reactions: sawa0605

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
PrEzi : Which tool do you use to debug / fix the game?
Qgen4 or Qgen5 and little bit of programming knowledge (basic understanding of the QSP language and structures etc.).
Debug either based on the error message if the problem is with the "technical" side - e.g. missing interpretors, not closing the loops properly etc, or -- the logical ones -- based on the saves and the curloc - current location in the main QSP branches. That is also why I have added the curloc to menu in my qsp file so it is always visible.

onoxlol

Jul 7, 2017
does anyone know how to trigger the rest of the events for dave and his family ??
This

I did the inital quest where you interact with him at the Spa and then go drinking with him on friday at 22:00pm

But after that completes and you meet his wife the quest just ends and I cant find any way to continue it.

Any help would be appreciated

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
This

I did the inital quest where you interact with him at the Spa and then go drinking with him on friday at 22:00pm

But after that completes and you meet his wife the quest just ends and I cant find any way to continue it.

Any help would be appreciated
For a beer (and if you provide me with a save prior to the last event --- drinking on friday with him) I could reverse engineer the qsp and look for other further events :devilish:

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
i finde bug when you bring drunk Dave home and you start talk with hes naked wife in kitchen

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes