2.70 star(s) 9 Votes

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
i finde bug when you bring drunk Dave home and you start talk with hes naked wife in kitchen
Well... let me put it that way... it is not a bug if you mean you are not able to access the house of dave... The hint is just bad.... you need to go there on friday but not in the morning but at 20 o'clock
And I have squished also another bug - this time if you have a photocamera in conjunction with the truck -- it has shown a blank screen. Not it is fixed in the new start.qsp attached here...

As an added bonus --- I have reverse engineered a little bit of the dave / scarlett route starting from your save point
Basically it looks like this :

firstcall 6 ---- dave house friday 20 !!!!!
davetalk2 ----- spa dave room 9 !!!!!
---- park 15 dave (I think it was sat or sun) --- prereq --- buy and install cameras !!! and pay for truck (no girl)
spa -- dave gives house keys
--pre req --- estela bedroom 23 sex
21 dave living room
22 dave bedroom - no sex
21 dave living room
22 dave bedroom
dave house --- kitchen 20 -- dinner
then bathroom 21
saturday 9 dave bedroom
dave spa morning...

have not reversed further cause it already shows the next step (dave and spa)

Dumass

Jun 6, 2018
Fixed. Here ya go.
lol... the dev has created two rulesets - one for rus and one for eng but in one condition for eng he has forgotten to change the variable name from rus to eng resulting in blank....

Another day and another white rabbit runs across the street... hope he won't be hit by a truck ! Just to make sure -- follow him to the safety here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/extacity-v0-11-fix-mvh.52912/post-6187479

I am unable to download the file. Once I click on it open in new window

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Guys maybe you know why in-game videos are so laggy for me, I can't find what the problem is...

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I am unable to download the file. Once I click on it open in new window
check the latest posts... the QSP is getting fixed and is wandering to the newer posts..... and if you still have a problem... welll... not my problem... can't save the whole world and teach all the basics...

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
check my post juuust after yours ... it might be the same place with dave where he gets drunk and scarlett says that you should come on friday...
He told me that I could enter his house at any time.
I don't know how to proceed . I've tried a lot of them and they just don't trigger new tasks.

(1 in the bathroom, MC noticed that the drug seemed to have stopped working
(2 I met the maid in the living room at 11 a.m
===========================================================
you said " then bathroom 21 " but the door is lockedA
E46JUZ7R1S5B0I7VFR`Q`}X.png

then "dave spa morning"
~KM@1YDMM@G533ET8E2A1]9.png

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
He told me that I could enter his house at any time.
I don't know how to proceed . I've tried a lot of them and they just don't trigger new tasks.

(1 in the bathroom, MC noticed that the drug seemed to have stopped working
(2 I met the maid in the living room at 11 a.m
===========================================================
you said " then bathroom 21 " but the door is lockedA

then "dave spa morning"
If toilet doors are locked then you "just" are missing some of the steps earlier. or prerequisites.... e.g. you need to have sex with estela etc. or have not eaten dinner with them together... or not watched them having sex.... or then dave having problems with his erection (cause meeting the other girl?) many possibilities.... But it is definitely not a bug needing fixing as I was able to follow the whole route.... making from time to time notices of what was needed to reach another variable... might be I have missed something but there are no bugs there that prevent you from finding it out.

Since I already deleted the notes I was using to reverse engineer what was missing in another save file... and there were all the variables I was temporary tracking ... well... sorry... but it ate helluva lot of time which I don't have. Maybe some good soul will be wanting to extend the walkthrough for 0.11 version...

Not a walkthrough writer --- just a bug fixer.... reverse engineered it cause I wanted to try if I can but I might need additional training cause it at like 3 hours.

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
If toilet doors are locked then you "just" are missing some of the steps earlier. or prerequisites.... e.g. you need to have sex with estela etc. or have not eaten dinner with them together... or not watched them having sex.... or then dave having problems with his erection (cause meeting the other girl?) many possibilities.... But it is definitely not a bug needing fixing as I was able to follow the whole route.... making from time to time notices of what was needed to reach another variable... might be I have missed something but there are no bugs there that prevent you from finding it out.

Since I already deleted the notes I was using to reverse engineer what was missing in another save file... and there were all the variables I was temporary tracking ... well... sorry... but it ate helluva lot of time which I don't have. Maybe some good soul will be wanting to extend the walkthrough for 0.11 version...

Not a walkthrough writer --- just a bug fixer.... reverse engineered it cause I wanted to try if I can but I might need additional training cause it at like 3 hours.
Dave's story has something to do with Estela?
I did complete Estela's route

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Dave's story has something to do with Estela?
I did complete Estela's route
Well... Estela's sex scene in the night where you stay with her over night sets some variables needed for dave... don't ask why...
And I also remember that I needed to watch the camera recording from the truck to set another variable (have chosen the creampie but it shouldn't matter)....

Definitelly Estela 23 staying with her resets the dinner variable back to 0 where then they have sex in the living room but then problems in the bedroom thereafter....

basically you need to have dinner with them just before seeing scarlett masturbate in the toilet... because having dinner with them causes them to not have sex in the living room and then scarlett goes to the toilet. But she needs to be frustrated a few times in the bedroom for her to masturbate.

Basically when in the bedroom you see the text "Mrs Stevens tried to arouse him on again but she couldn't. I have nothing to do here now"
then dinner and toilet
and repeat toilet once or twice and then saturday or sunday 9 in the morning in the bedroom as I remember.

followup -- so after dave gives green light in the spa at 9 o clock
18 dave house bathroom
then you need to make her angry and visit the bathroom twice at 18 however once between 18:00 and 18:30 and once between 18:30 and 18:59.
then 17 bathroom at daves house and take a bath.
the same in the bathroom but at 12 o clock
..annd then... I believe in your room you should receive a message from scarlett.

TBC (maybe)

Last edited:

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
Well... Estela's sex scene in the night where you stay with her over night sets some variables needed for dave... don't ask why...
And I also remember that I needed to watch the camera recording from the truck to set another variable (have chosen the creampie but it shouldn't matter)....

Definitelly Estela 23 staying with her resets the dinner variable back to 0 where then they have sex in the living room but then problems in the bedroom thereafter....

basically you need to have dinner with them just before seeing scarlett masturbate in the toilet... because having dinner with them causes them to not have sex in the living room and then scarlett goes to the toilet. But she needs to be frustrated a few times in the bedroom for her to masturbate.

Basically when in the bedroom you see the text "Mrs Stevens tried to arouse him on again but she couldn't. I have nothing to do here now"
then dinner and toilet
and repeat toilet once or twice and then saturday or sunday 9 in the morning in the bedroom as I remember.
thanks.
I get it. The truck video has to be watched twice to trigger the bedroom scene
3[IEQK@RZTMB~QQP4SXDZSF.png

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Ah, so when I make a backup of the start.qsp file, I have to call it start.qsp_backup, not start_backup.qsp. Got it, thank you.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
The first time you visit Kate at her apartment to accept the masseuse job, there's a minor text formatting issue.

"Why do I have to wait so much to have sex?/font>"

I think something is malformed about that closing tag.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
The first time you visit Kate at her apartment to accept the masseuse job, there's a minor text formatting issue.

"Why do I have to wait so much to have sex?/font>"

I think something is malformed about that closing tag.
Thanks but I am not here to make this game perfectly looking.... I try to make this game playable for everyone from the beginning to the end without any game breaking bugs.... cosmethics will come once all the other bugs are eliminated ;)

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes